Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Full Details - Ritesh & Rakhi Sawant (2021 Bigg Boss 15 Contestant)

Views: 1362  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-24-2021, 10:21 AM

Default Full Details - Ritesh & Rakhi Sawant (2021 Bigg Boss 15 Contestant)

Latest Update:
  • Rakhi Sawant wants to enter Bigg Boss 15 with her husband; says, ‘Mujhe lagta hai woh Bigg Boss House me jaakar sudhar payenge’ [Exclusive]
  • Rakhi Sawant was a part of Bigg Boss 14 and made the show pretty interesting with her presence. Now, she desires to be a part of Bigg Boss 15 as well, but with her husband Ritesh this time.

Reset Projects of Rakhi Sawant:
  • She has just featured in Saregama’s dance number called Dream Mein Entry. Talking to us, an elated Rakhi says, “I think it’s being appreciated a lot by people of all age. The lyrics, music and the way it’s sung are all really nice.
  • Apart from the song, Rakhi was a part of Bigg Boss 14 and made the show pretty interesting with her presence.
Bigg Boss 15 Entry:
  • Now, she desires to be a part of Bigg Boss 15 as well, but with her husband Ritesh this time. She says, “I want ki mera husband jaye. He should learn and feel ki usne mujhse shaadi ki hai. With him even I want to go. I want Salman Khan and Bigg Boss unko sabak sikhaye andar jaake. He should know that one doesn’t leave his wife like this after getting married.
  • She adds, “I have not stayed with my husband. So if I stay with him in the house, the entire country will see how we stay together and how our tuning is. I want our relationship to work 100%. I don’t know about my husband. I believe in one life, one husband, one God and one world.”
  • There were reports saying that Ritesh has left Rakhi. But she has a different side to it. “Mere husband ne na mujhe chhoda hai na pakda hai. It’s hanging. But I am proud of my husband. He is a very nice guy and is damn intelligent. He is a very good businessman and well educated. But he is very short tempered. Mujhe lagta hai ki woh Bigg Boss House me jaakar sudhar payenge. Insaan ka sara temperament Bigg Boss house mein neeche aa jaata hai.”
  • Well, if they really end up in the Bigg Boss 15 house, it will be really something exciting for the audience, hai na?

Tags
Bigg boss 15, Bigg Boss 15 OTT, Bigg Boss 15 OTT Hotstar, Bigg Boss 2021, Bigg Boss 2021 OTT, Bigg Boss OTT, Bigg Boss OTT 15, rakhi sawant, ritesh

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->