Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Full Details - Transgender Pooja Sharma (2021 Bigg Boss 15 Contestant)

Views: 1741  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-14-2021, 01:54 PM

Default Full Details - Transgender Pooja Sharma (2021 Bigg Boss 15 Contestant)

Who is Transgender Pooja Sharma:
  • Pooja Sharmais fondly called as Rekha due to her dressing sense for her love of elegant sarees. It will be interesting to see her on the show.
  • Pooja has over 200k followers on Instagram. She is known for spreading awareness about her community by breaking gender stereotypes.
  • Pooja Sharma has been posting videos on Instagram for the last few months. even before the local trains were opened up for the general public on February 1. She could do so because her stage is the ladies compartment, which had been opened last year for the public along with the essential workers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
  • While her dancing is a highlight in the videos, she is often seen performing small acts, like selling fruits or posting a heartwarming moment with the children and other commuters. However, she never wears a mask amid the COVID-19 infection chances in the crowded conditions inside the train.
Bigg Boss 15 Entry Transgender Pooja Sharma
  • Bigg Boss 15 is expected to air from October this year. According to reports, many contestants are being approached for the show. As you might be aware, during Bigg Boss 14, Salman Khan had announced that the upcoming season will welcome a few commoners as well.
  • According to the latest report in SpotBoye, Transgender Pooja Sharma has been approached for the show. A source added that while nothing has been finalised, discussions are on for her to enter as a commoner. Also Read - Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik's dance-workout will set your mood for the weekend – watch video.
  • She stated, “Since the pandemic began last year, we have learned a lot of things, including staying in a lockdown. So, if it gets offered to me this year again, I would definitely give it a thought. The show makes you stronger I feel and I think if I participate in it, I will be stronger than ever.”
Other Contestants of 2021 Bigg Boss 15:
  • Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Sana Makbul reveals she is ready to enter Bigg Boss 15 if she offered to her.
  • Rhea Chakraborty, Disha Vakani, Nia Sharma, Anshula Dandekar, and Neha Marda are some of the names who have reportedly been approached by the makers of the show to participate this year.

Tags
Bigg boss 15, Bigg Boss 15 OTT, Bigg Boss 15 OTT Hotstar, Bigg Boss 2021, Bigg Boss 2021 OTT, Bigg Boss OTT, Bigg Boss OTT 15, Pooja Sharma, Transgender, Transgender Pooja Sharma, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->