Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Amit Jain Controversy Comments on Shark Tank India season 2

Views: 884  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-20-2023, 12:07 PM

Default Amit Jain Controversy Comments on Shark Tank India season 2

Shark Tank India season 2 is all set to hit the screens from tonight (January 2). The newest addition to the show is Amit Jain, CEO of CarDekho. The successful entrepreneur joined ETimes TV for an exclusive chat and shared that he is looking forward to sharing his experience of 15 years to the pitchers. He further revealed that he got emotional on the show hearing some of the pitchers and their struggle. Amit stated that he could co-relate with many pitchers as he also faced a lot of ups and downs during his journey. He also said that he did not join the show for fame. (Photo: Instagram)

​I am glad that I will be able to make entrepreneurship reach every household through Shark Tank India

I am very excited about Shark Tank India season 2. It is a stepping stone for a new India and I feel fortunate that I am a part of it. I am very happy that whatever I have learnt in my career I will be able to give that to the budding entrepreneurs. I am glad that I will be able to make entrepreneurship reach every household through Shark Tank India season 2. I started my business from small city Jaipur and I still stay there and my principles, values and my learnings, I want to give that to people. (Photo: Instagram)

​I am a natural founder and have been running the business for the last 15 years

I don’t have any pressure of the second season’s success. I am a natural founder and have been running the business for the last 15 years so there is no nervousness or pressure. The reason behind it is that the businesses that are coming on the show, I have seen it all and I have gone through these stages. I have established 4/5 businesses and all of them have scaled higher. I have businesses scaling more than Rs 1000 crores. I have seen all the episodes of season 1 to understand the format of the show, what are the categories of people arriving on the show and I gathered information about those categories because I have to invest in them. So because of all this I am entering the show with a lot of confidence. The viewers are going to enjoy it. (Photo: Instagram)

​Season 2 is going to be more power packed

This year the startup’s that you will witness are going to be more refined, the founders have come fully prepared and the companies that you will see on the show will be bigger. There will be many pitches this time. Season 2 is going to be more power packed. (Photo: Instagram)

​I met a few people during pitches whose situations were very similar to mine

I got emotional many times on the show. I met a few people during pitches whose situations were very similar to mine when I began my business. I could relate to them and it touched my heart as I had gone through the same. I recalled my journey as I had the similar hunger passion and many ahead even after going through many setbacks and failures. (Photo: Instagram)

​I would say I had more failures than success

My entrepreneur journey that people are seeing today they see the success story but nobody knows about my failures. I would say I had more failures than success. 10-12 of my startups failed. I have seen a lot of ups and downs in my journey but each time I felt my better version has come out after the struggle period. I have learnt a lot from my failures and the learnings have been constant. It is not about years of experience it is about experiences per year that matters. I am always eager to learn things. I ran my business for 7 years without funding and that too profitably. I am a grassroot level founder. I have handled all the departments on my own. I have a very supportive joint family and my co-founder is my brother Anurag. We have a very strong value system. He is a very trustworthy partner. (Photo: Instagram)

​I have not joined the show for fame

I am 46-47 now and have achieved a lot of success and at this stage of my career I am not looking at fame. I have not joined the show for fame. I am a very simple person. If you visit my Instagram profile I have only shared two posts till now. So it has never been about fame, it was more for creating inspiration for the country, to help the budding entrepreneurs, and sharing my learnings with others. (Photo: Instagram)

Tags
amit jain, photos, Shark Tank India 2, Shark Tank India 2023, Shark Tank India season 2

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->