Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 TV News of the Week

Views: 1197  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-16-2022, 03:30 PM

Default TOP 10 TV News of the Week

Here's a look at the top TV news of the week:-

Urfi Javed takes a dig at Chahatt Khanna after her name appears in an ED list

Urfi Javed, who is known for her bold and bizarre style took a did at fellow celeb Chahatt Khanna. The actress, who had an ugly public spat with Chahatt just a month ago questioned her appearance on the ED list for allegedly taking gifts from Sukesh Chandrashekhar. Urfi took to her Instagram to react to the same and said “But I'm the obnoxious one for dressing up indecently and paying the media”. A month ago the two actresses got into an ugly spat where Chahatt questioned Urfi’s dress. Meanwhile, Urfi commented on her marriage. (Photo: Instagram)

​Bigg Boss 14 fame Nikki Tamboli received Rs 3.5 lakh cash, a luxury bag from conman Sukesh

One of the names that have come up on the ED list is Nikki Tamboli. The actress has allegedly received Rs 3.5 lakh cash and a luxury bag from conman Sukesh Chandrashekhar. According to the reports, Nikki and Chahatt Khanna met Sukesh in Delhi's Tihar Jail. Chahatt and Nikki both met Sukesh through a lady named Pinki Irani. (Photo: Instagram)

Jannat Zubair is a proud owner of a house at 21, shares pictures from the construction site

Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 fame Jannat Zubair shared a glimpse of her new house being constructed. The actress is a proud owner of a house at the age of 21. Jannat who is known for her on-screen performances and social media following is finally one step closer to her “dream house”. While sharing images from the construction site, she said "Because dreams do come true..!!✨ Story of the dream house that I’ve grown up listening to is finally in front of my eyes. #alhumdullilah."

Rakhi Sawant reveals Adil got into a real fight with one of the actors during the music video

Lovebirds Rakhi Sawant and Adil Khan Durrani shot a romantic music video recently. In an exclusive interview with ETimes TV, the actress revealed that her boyfriend Adil got into a physical fight with a co-star who was romancing her for a scene. While explaining the same she said "There was a romantic scene with Raj sir and Adil was not aware. I was told about the scene on the spot where the villain would come and romance me. This will shock and hurt the hero and he will leave from there disheartened. That was the scene all about, it was done to justify the song, Tu mere Dil mein rehne ke layak nahi. The moment the scene started and the villain started romancing me, Adil lost his cool, and the possessive boyfriend came out. He went to hit the onscreen villain. It actually happened in real life. He got into a real fight. You can ask Akshay, our director. Then Raj sir calmed him down and explained to him that it is all acting. It is not real”. (Photo: Instagram)

New Taarak Mehta Sachin Shroff opens up about replacing Shailesh Lodha

After Shailesh Lodha quit as Taarak in one of the longest-running TV shows Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, TV actor Sachin Shroff stepped into his shoes. The actor revealed his excitement yet nervousness to replace Sailesh. He said that he is taking baby steps to get comfortable with the character. "I will try my best to fit into the shoes of this famous character of Taarak Mehta. Jis Tarah se paani mein shakar ghul jaata hai swaad anusar waise hi I will try my best to do justice to the role. I just want to request everyone to keep continuing to love our show and shower their blessings," he told ETimes TV.

​Tejasswi Prakash reacts to engagement rumours with boyfriend Karan Kundrra

Bigg Boss 15 winner Tejasswi Prakash recently posted pictures falunting her solitaire and captioned the pics as 'Big Day'. The images broke the internet and sparked rumours of her being engaged to boyfriend Karan Kundrra. However, in an exclusive interview with BT the actress revealed that it was just a promotional post and she is not engaged yet. She added "It was clear that it was an ad. It was mentioned in the post. I am not engaged." Ask her if the engagement with Karan is happening anytime soon and she said, "You should ask Karan when is the engagement." (Photo: Instagram)

Dheeraj Dhoopar reveals the name of his baby boy

Kundali Bhagya fame Dheeraj Dhoopar who is currently making headlines for his journey in the dance-based reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10 made a special post on Instagram revealing the name of his baby boy. While posting an adorable picture the actor captioned it as “He’s got my dimples & all of my heart.. Never met anyone so beautiful, so we named him Zayn”. (Photo: Instagram)

Shweta Tiwari reveals she doesn't believe in the institution of marriage anymore

After having two unsuccessful marriages, Shweta Tiwari revealed that she no longer believes in the institution of marriage. She says that she tried a lot to save her first marriage and during her second marriage she knew it wasn’t going to work. The actress added “Honestly, I did try to save my first marriage, because that was my upbringing ki sab samajh kar chalna chahiye. However, I didn’t waste time in my second marriage. Mujhe pata tha kharaab ho gaya hai toh kharaab hone hi wala hai, no matter how much I try to salvage it.” (Photo: Instagram)

​Shama Sikander recalls casting couch experience when producers wanted to be ‘friends’

Shama Sikander recently spoke about a traumatic experience in her life. She spoke about how a casting producer wanted to be friends with her and had asked for s*x. while speaking to an online portal about her casting couch experience she said that it wasn’t very great for her and one of the producers asked ***ual favours from her. She even confirm that after the traumatic experience she slipped into depression. In an exclusive interview with ETimes TV, she said “Those days remind me of my challenges, how difficult life was back then. I wish I knew, I wish I had this wisdom at that time, I could have reduced my challenges. I felt very deeply and I felt my trauma very deeply. I fell into my core and that’s why I fell into depression. I wouldn’t have slipped into depression had I had the wisdom I have today? I saw life only through one perspective at that time. We didn’t have the Internet or that data available. The pain I went through, I don’t want anybody to go through that pain. But all those experiences have made me who I am today.”

​Nia Sharma breaks down while narrating her mother‘s struggles

Nia Sharma, who is loved and appreciated for her dancing s****s in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10, recalled her mother‘s struggle and how she managed everything for her and her brother. host of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10 Maniesh Paul asked near about her mother's support and she broke down while narrating the scene. The actress adds “For the first time, my mother faced the camera on TV. It’s been 11 years in the industry, she said all these on camera I can’t believe it. I have seen parents talking about their kids in reality shows. I would think, that when I am in a reality show, my mom won’t be able to say anything. I just can’t believe that she said it all. She is a single mother. She has pulled us through difficult times and made us what we are today.” (Photo: Instagram)

Imlie takes a 20-year leap; Megha Chakraborty, Seerat Kapoor and Karan Vohra play the new leads

TV show Imlie will witness a 20-year leap and its lead characters Fahmaan Khan and Sumbul Touqeer will bid adieu to the show. However, the makers are all set to entertain fans with the new season of the TV show. Megha Chakraborty, Seerat Kapoor and Karan Vohra are shooting for the episodes ahead as the lead characters. Megha will play Aryan and Imlie‘s daughter and will be named as Imlie. Seerat will play Cheeni and Karan Vohra will play the male lead. (Photo: Instagram)

​Vipul Roy and Aditya Redij finally become parents

Vipul Roy, who tied the knot with long-time girlfriend Melis Atici last year, was blessed with a baby girl on September 8. Another couple Aditya Redij and Natasha Sharma become parents to a baby boy. The baby boy was born on Wednesday at Bandra nursing school. (Photo: Instagram)

​Nisha Rawal breaks the silence on divorce and alimony battle with estranged husband Karan Mehra

After Karan Mehra held a press conference where he broke the silence on the allegations made against him, Nisha Rawal came forward and talked about the same. Nisha accused him of maligning her image. The actress added: “I want to counter a few allegations levelled against me for people to know that they shouldn’t mistake my silence for my weakness. I am busy earning a living and providing for my child and managing a lot of things. I am not here to attack anyone, but to protect myself because a child is involved.” She further said “Sometimes in life, we have to be a part of battles we don’t want to fight, but when we are in it, if we don’t fight with all our might, we could lose everything. Yes, there is an FIR, which was my right. However, I do not wish Karan, the child, and me to go through the ripples of these aftereffects. I don’t want the proceedings of this dispute to affect the mental health and upbringing of my child and that is of utmost importance to me. For this sole reason, I wish for an amicable settlement.”

Tags
​Bigg Boss 14, ​Imlie, ​Nia Sharma, ​Nisha Rawal, ​Rakhi Sawant, ​Shama Sikander, ​Shweta Tiwari, ​Tejasswi Prakash, ​Urfi Javed, ​Vipul Roy, Adil Khan Durrani, aditya redij, Bigg boss 15, Chahatt Khanna, Dheeraj Dhoopar, Jannat Zubair, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10, Karan Kundrra, karan mehra, karan vohra, Khatron Ke Khiladi 12, Megha Chakraborty, natasha sharma, Nikki Tamboli, Pinki Irani, sachin shroff, Seerat Kapoor, Shailesh Lodha, Sukesh Chandrashekhar, taarak mehta, taarak mehta ka ooltah chashmah, TOP 10 TV News, TOP 10 TV News of the WEEK, TOP TV NEWS of the WEEK

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->