Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Top TV news of the week

Views: 1372  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-09-2022, 12:42 PM

Default Top TV news of the week

Here’s a look at all the latest updates from your favourite TV shows and what your favourite TV celebs have been up to this week.

Celebs mourn Queen Elizabeth II’s demise

TV celebs took to social media to mourn the demise of Queen Elizabeth II, Britain’s longest-reigning monarch. She died Thursday (September 8) after 70 years on the throne. She was 96. The Kapil Sharma Show fame Sumona Chakravarti wrote, “Rest in peace Your Majesty! #QueenElizabeth.” Rashami Desai tweeted, “A legendary woman who will remain not only in the history of mankind, but also in our hearts. My condolences. #QueenElizabeth.” Nishant Bhat on Twitter wrote, “7 Decades, 15 Prime Ministers, 1 Queen. Rest in peace Queen Elizabeth.” Kavita Kaushik expressed, “Rest in peace Queen, the Rainbows came to take you.”

Krishna Mukherjee gets engaged in the hills

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein fame Krishna Mukherjee got engaged to her beau Chirag Batliwalla, who is in the Merchant Navy close to nature in the hills, in Manali. Krishna exclusively spoke to ETimes TV and shared her thoughts on her engagement. She revealed how as a kid she manifested this day and wanted her engagement to take place in the hills. When asked how it feels to take the first step going from Miss to Mrs, he said, "I’ll be Mrs. next year but yes, it feels great to be with someone forever who’s so loving, caring and funny." The couple was dressed in white and the engagement looked dreamy as ever.

Debina-Gurmeet react to trolls commenting on having second baby ‘too soon’

The couple announced pregnancy just four months after Lianna’s birth. While their first baby was through IVF, both Debina and Gurmeet were shocked to find out that they conceived naturally. However, they faced several comments like ‘Gurmeet se intezar bhi nahi hua?’, ‘Thode din aur intezaar nahi kar sakte’, ‘Debina ke sehat ka bilkul dhyaan nahi hai’ and lot more. Gurmeet replied saying, “Jab itni khubsurat partner ho toh intezaar kyu hoga yaar?” Debina shared that it is very necessary to be free of tension and create loving moments with one's partner.

Celebrated sprinter Dutee Chand joins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10

The 10th season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, which hit the tube last Saturday, will soon witness a new entry. The makers have signed Indian athlete Dutee Chand to join the participants on the dance reality show. She is expected to make an entry next week. Dutee, who last competed in Commonwealth Games in Birmingham in August 2022, is taking on this new challenge and is ready to shake a leg with her choreographer Raveena Choudhary on stage.

Dheeraj Dhoopar gets emotional talking about his newborn son

Dheeraj Dhoopar, who is currently juggling between three new journeys Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10, Sherdil Shergill and fatherhood, is trying his best to manage time. Dheeraj told ETimes TV exclusively about being a non-dancer, doing his first reality show and fatherhood. The actor got emotional while talking about the moment when he first held his newborn son in his hand and also revealed that he feels guilty sometimes that he is not able to spend enough time with him. “I am still sinking into the feeling of being a father. I am not realising that much because I spent very less time with my son because of my schedule. When I go home, he is sleeping. Whatever time I get to spend with him, I just love it. I have become more responsible now and I don’t know why that feeling has hit me suddenly,” he said.

Vipul Roy becomes a father, blessed with a baby girl

Vipul Roy, who tied the knot with long-time girlfriend Melis Atici in December last year, was blessed with a baby girl on September 8. Melis, who is based in San Francisco, runs an IT company. A source close to the couple, told BT, "Vipul and Melis are thrilled. She is in Mumbai right now and will be here for a while."

Esha Kansara on being ‘over confident’ in the initial days of her career
Esha Kansara, who was last seen in Maddam Sir, spoke to ETimes TV about her initial days in showbiz, insecurities she faced as an actor and much more. Esha, who made her debut in the telly industry with the show Mukti Bandhan, recalled being overconfident about work and thinking that she would get work easily. She said, “I was in a phase where I thought ‘ab toh kaam mil hi jayega’. I was overconfident during that point of time. I thought ‘ek show kar liya ab toh line lag jayegi’. But it doesn’t work like that. You have to work hard to look for work every day. I think there’s nothing to be ashamed of. Even big actors, Hollywood actors, look for work, and good scripts. So I was a bit overconfident at that time and not looking for work. I thought work would come to me.”

Jannat, Mr. Faisu to be seen in Bigg Boss 16?

Amidst rumours of several celebrities being approached for the upcoming season of Bigg Boss (BB), BT has learnt that Jannat Zubair Rahmani has been finalised to participate in the 16th edition of the reality show. We have also been informed that the makers are in talks with the social media influencer, Faisal Shaikh aka Mr Faisu. If the deal between him and the makers of BB materialises, his entry inside the house will be planned according to his journey on JDJ.

Movement in Raju Srivastava’s body

Raju Srivastava, who suffered a heart attack on August 10, continues to be on a ventilator. It's been almost a month since the popular comedian has been hospitalised. Several recent reports claimed that Raju Srivastava opened his eyes and held his wife Shikha's hand. There were movements in his limbs as well. After a month, fans were relieved to learn the news. Clarifying the reports, the comedian’s wife Shikha told BT, "All I can say is that his condition is stable and he is still on a ventilator. The medical team is doing their best and we all want your prayers, so that he recovers and is back with us."

Urfi Javed slams to paparazzi and later apologises

Urfi Javed, who shares a friendly relationship with the paparazzi, got upset after she heard a video of hers at Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa's launch party. Apparently, a pap commented on her dressing sense which made Urfi terribly upset. However, later she came to know that it was one of the bodyguards, who uttered the comment. She then apologised to the paps with folded hands.

Rajeev Sen on keeping his marriage with Charu: It was no less than a miracle

Mere Angne Mein fame Charu Asopa and husband Rajeev Sen recently called off their divorce after months of fighting and putting allegations on each other. The couple is enjoying family time and festivities as they gave their marriage another chance. In his vlog, Rajeev shared, “There is something called a miracle and I would want to use this word because I firmly believe that Charu had given up and then I don’t give up that easily but then I also gave up seeing what was happening. We were literally hours away from signing our petition in the family court for separation. By the grace of God it did not happen.”

Commonwealth Games 2022 gold medalists boxer Nikhat Zareen and weightlifter Mirabai Chanu on KBC 14

Commonwealth Games 2022 gold medalist boxer Nikhat Zareen and weightlifter Mirabai Chanu took over the hot seat on the show. Weightlifter Mirabai Chanu requested megastar Amitabh Bachchan to perform Manipuri folk dance Thabal Chongba along with her on 'Kaun Banega Crorepati 14'. Many candid revelations were made in the episode and the sports personalities also shared their struggle stories, which inspired many.

Chandan Prabhakar leaves The Kapil Sharma Show

Chandan Prabhakar, who is known for his role as Chandu chaiwala in The Kapil Sharma Show, won’t be a part of it. While promos from the upcoming season have featured him in the cast, the actor will not be seen. While speaking to an entertainment website, Chandan was quoted saying that he is not a part of the show and there is no particular reason for it. He included saying that he wanted to take a break. Chandan Prabhakar has played many roles on Kapil’s show, the most famous being Chandu, the chaiwala. He also played the characters of Hawaldaar Harpal Singh, Jhanda Singh, and Raju.

Manit Joura on having two flats in the Noida twin towers

Manit Joura had two flats in the Noida Supertech twin towers, which were demolished on August 28. It came to everyone’s notice when Manit’s Kundali Bhagya co-star Shraddha Arya shared a video asking him to share his reaction. Speaking to BT, Manit shared, “My father had bought two flats in the twin towers, Apex and Ceyane. He bought one flat in 2011 and another in 2013 as an investment for me. We didn’t know there was a case going on against the builders regarding certain issues pertaining to this construction. It was our right to know about it, but they chose not to tell us.” He also added, “It was painful. I didn’t even see the video of the demolition and didn’t speak to my parents about it. We have received some amount from the builders, which the court had ordered them to give, but that amount is not close to what the market value of the flats is currently.”

Tags
amitabh bachchan, Bigg Boss 16, Chandan Prabhakar, Charu Asopa, Chirag Batliwalla, Commonwealth Games 2022, Debina-Gurmeet Controversies, Dheeraj Dhoopar, dutee chand, Esha Kansara, Jannat, Jannat Zubair Rahmani, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10, Kaun Banega Crorepati 14, kavita kaushik, Krishna Mukherjee, kundali bhagya, Maddam Sir, manit joura, Mere Angne Mein, Mirabai Chanu, Mr Faisu, mukti bandhan, Nikhat Zareen, Nishant Bhat, Noida Supertech, Queen Elizabeth, Rajeev Sen, raju srivastava, Sherdil Shergill, Shraddha Arya, Sumona Chakravarti, Thabal Chongba, The Kapil Sharma Show, TOP 10 TV News, TOP TV NEWS of the WEEK, Urfi Javed, Vipul Roy, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->