Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Indian Idol 12 - Shanmukha Priya (New Projects, Songs, Videos, Films

Views: 1698  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-25-2021, 12:05 PM

Default Life After Indian Idol 12 - Shanmukha Priya (New Projects, Songs, Videos, Films

Latest Update:
  • Grand Finale & Winner: The reality singing show Indian Idol 12, which premiered in November 2020, has finally come to an end with Uttarakhand boy Pawandeep Rajan lifting the winner’s trophy and won a car and Rs. 25 lakh cash prize. Pawandeep Rajan and Arunita Kanjilal has been welcomed in Dharma family. Vijay Deverakonda gives Shanmukhapriya a singing offer in his next film.
    • Winner : Pawandeep Rajan
    • 1st runners up: Arunita Kanjilal
    • 2nd runner-up: Sayli Kamble
    • 4th place: Mohd Danish
    • 5th place: Nihal Tauro
    • 6th place: Shanmukha Priya
Post Grand Finale Interview with Shanmukha Priya:
  • Indian Idol 12's Shanmukha Priya takes tough questions in a video interview with ETimes TV: Does she feel that she shouldn't have ended up 6th but far more up? What exactly did she feel when Aditya Narayan announced that she was 6th? What does she think of Pawandeep Rajan and Arunita Kanjilal? Why did she hold on to her yodeling style despite receiving flak on social media? Should judges not improve the contestants by correcting them? Who are her favourite playback singers? What's coming her way next? Excerpts from the conversation:
  • Do you feel that you shouldn't have ended up 6th but far more up in 'Indian Idol 12'? The finale was my last performance and I wanted to give my 100 per cent. So I was immersed in my preparation. I think each one of us in the Top Six was unique in his/her own way.
  • Didn't you have a hunch who will lift the trophy? I think the amount of love I have got in 'Indian Idol 12' from my well-wishers is immense. I was too happy with that. Yes, my mom and Dad wanted to see me in Indian Idol and win it. But now, I want to move ahead and do a lot of work.
  • What exactly did you feel when Aditya Narayan announced that you are 6th? Disappointment? Hmmm... no, I just thought, yeh ho gaya. I was happy that finally I am going home and meeting my father whom I was missing a lot.
  • So who did you expect would win? Did you think that it could be Pawandeep Rajan or Arunita Kanjilal? As for the result, I think it is largely decided by the votes. Pawandeep Rajan was leading since quite some time.
  • Okay, but if you were to cast one vote, who would you give it to? Without me being counted in that lot?
  • Okay, with you being counted in that lot...If I was to cast one vote (to choose the 'Indian Idol 12' winner), I would cast it for myself.
  • Name your song from 'Indian Idol 12' that gave you the most satisfaction? Your personal choice and the public's. The public responded very warmly to Huma Huma. My personal favourite would be Manali Trance; I was just enjoying in that, bindaas.
  • How did you take to the social media criticising you that you sing in only one style? Well, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Moreover, I am ready to get better and better. Frankly, initially I didn't know what was going on in social media. Later when a well-wisher told me, I felt that everybody is entitled to have an opinion as I am on a public stage.
  • What made you hold on to your yodeling style despite receiving flak on social media? But you see, for one side of criticism, there was another side that was loving my style.
  • So, are you saying that your number of fans outnumbered your number of critics and you went with the majority? Yes.
  • Sreerama Chandra (Winner of Indian Idol 5) told us that you have a beautiful classical side to your singing? Why didn't you exhibit that in 'Indian Idol 12'? We were going with the theme given to us and largely with who was the special guest. By that yardstick, I decided the way I went about it.
  • Should judges not improve the contestants by correcting them? (Thinks hard) I don't remember.
  • But let's consider Pawandeep and Arunita. Was any correction in their performance pointed out? Or even when it comes to yourself, do you remember any such incident? Hmmm.. not that I remember. But look, here every contestant was trained and experienced. So they knew what they had to do. As far as I am concerned, I rehearse a lot so that I have control over my voice and mistakes don't happen.
  • So, you are saying that you kept raising your bar of singing and have set your standards high. We hear you getting offers for international projects as well. What's the route ahead? I want to sing several songs. We did receive a lot of encouragement hinting at work. Shakti Kapoor made me talk to Shraddha Kapoor and she was talking in terms of me in one of her next films, Umang Kumar said that he would like a full album with me singing. Octopus Entertainment's Mr Surani is supporting a lot. And how can I forget Vijay Deverakonda's support?
  • Who are your favourite playback singers? Lata Mangeshkar (Female) and Kishore Kumar (Male). S P Balasubramaniam too.
2021 Indian Idol 12 Latest Updates, Winner, Contestants, Participants, Spoiler, Eliminations

Before Finale Interview BELOW:
Indian Idol 12 contestant SHanmukha Priya does yodeling like a pro. Check out some interesting facts about her.

Indian Idol 12 contestant Shanmukha Priya impresses all with her singing
Indian Idol 12 contestant Shanmukha Priya has created a sensation with her melodious performances on the popular reality show. The 20-year-old singer has emerged as one of the strongest contenders for the trophy this year.

Can Shanmukha Priya win Indian Idol 12?
In fact, Shanmukha Priya could just be the first female Indian Idol. She's not new to singing though. SHanmukha has participated and won many reality shows in the past as well.

Shanmukha Priya most fabulous performances from Indian Idol 12
Shanmukha Priya also won the title of Voice of India Kids and participated in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs in the past where she impressed the judges and the audience with her doodling.

All about Shanmukha Priya, Indian 12 contestant who is being loved by all
Shanmukha Priya's parents have been singers. Her mother teaches music at a school and her father is a violin player. Shanmukha was a born singer as her father once revealed that she hummed to the tune of an alarm clock while she was a child.

Indian Idol 12 Contestant Shanmukha Priya is a melodious singer, Anu Malik offers her a song
Shanmukha Priya is clearly one of the most talented and loved contestants on Indian Idol 12. Her performances on the Kishore Kumar songs and the Asha Bhosle songs have always been show-stealers.

Indian Idol 12 finalist Shanmukha Priya was a born singer
Shanmukha Priya was even promised an opportunity to do playback in a Bollywood film by Anu Malik who appeared as one of the guest judges on Indian Idol 12.

Indian Idol 12 contestant Shanmukha Priya faces tough competition from Pawandeep Rajan
Shanmukha Priya faces tough competition from Pawandeep Rajan and Arunita Kanjilal on Indian Idol 12. The young singer is working hard in standing out with her performances on the show.

Indian Idol 12 Contestant Shanmukha Priya is a Fabulous Singer

Shanmukhapriya on Why She Participated in Indian Idol 12 Despite Winning Reality Shows Earlier

Indian Idol 12 Contestant: Shanmukha Priya photos

Tags
colors tv, India Idol 12, reality shows, Shanmukha Priya, sony tv, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->