Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shubhangi Atre talks about her new show

Views: 3169  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-08-2010, 09:33 AM
Award Winner

Default Shubhangi Atre talks about her new show

Rajshri Productions and Imagine come together to find the answer and re-create the magic on the small screen yet again with Do Hanson Ka Jodaa that premieres in January 2010 only on Imagine.

We spoke to Shubhangi Atre aka Preeti about the show and more

“I was waiting for something good to come in my career, so here I am, playing the lead role in Rajshri Productions serial Do Hanso Ka Jodaa. My character’s name is Preeti, a young girl who always dreamt of a marriage like they show in the movies-Picture perfect but eventually how circumstances lead Preeti to get married to Suryakamal, an ordinary looking man, who believes in simple living and high thinking, so it’s the story of Preeti and Suryakamal.”

How is it working with Rajshri?

“It’s like a dream come true for me because every actress, both TV and film wants to work with Rajshris. They are just the perfect people and the show is good with a great story line so I am enjoying my role.”

How was it working with Reema Lagoo? “She is an amazing actress and a great human being too and she has played the mother of Salman, Sharukh, Saif and now she is playing my mother. I feel blessed to work with her.”

The mesmerizing Shubhangi Atre will play the main protagonist Preeti and the dashing Shaleen Bhanot will be seen in a different avatar essaying the character of her husband Suryakamal. Reema Lagoo returns to the small screen after a 2-year hiatus as Shubhangi’s mother, Snehalata. Ali Merchant, Nupur Joshi, Naveen Sen, Praneeta Sahu, Kuldeep Mallick and Pritvi Zutshi amongst others are also part of the magnificent star cast.

The show is launching on January 18, 2010 only on NDTV imagine

Tags
do hanson ka jodaa, rajshri productions, shubhangi atre

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->