Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital Forums

Pushti talks about her new show Mahi Way

Views: 1824  
Old 01-04-2010, 05:59 PM
Award Winner

Default Pushti talks about her new show Mahi Way

TV actress Pushtiie who did shows like Hum Paanch and Jaassi Jaisi is coming back with Yash Raj TV series Mahi Way. She plays the role of Mahi Talwar, a girl who lives in her own imaginary world. The show overall revolves around her life and how she copes up with her obesity.

We spoke to Pushtiie aka Mahi about her role

“She is fun loving, sarcastic and creative, it’s the way she chooses to see life at the same time she is very dreamy and is sure that one day her prince charming will walk in her life. She writes a column in one of the leading magazines called as Mahi’s Way. It’s a good as well as challenging role.”

Further, she told us, “Mahi Way is an extension to what I am in personal life and basically I am a tarot card reader but I never read what my tarot card said because I believe in hard work and I have faith in God.”

How was your working experience with Sharon Prabhakar? “She is a wonderful person but at the same time, she focuses on her work and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Sharon and our love-hate chemistry in the show will also be loved by the audiences.”

What kind of a response are you expecting from this show, “I am very positive about my role and show?”

So watch Mahi Way on January 1st, 2010 only on Sony

Tags
mahi talwar, mahi way, yash raj tv

Latest News in Television & Digital Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: