Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital Forums

Pratigya lead talks about the show

Views: 1624  
Old 12-07-2009, 05:56 PM

Default Pratigya lead talks about the show

Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya is starting from today on Star Plus. Pratigya is yet another show, which is going to show case harassment of women, Pratigya is a story of a well-educated girl from Allahabad.

We spoke to the lead protagonist Pooja Gaur aka Pratigya about the show

“Most women tolerate and suffer but a very few stand up and fight back. Pratigya’s story is one of a young girl who finds the courage to stand up and take charge of the situation and transforms her life. This show is not a typical family drama where there is lots of rona-dhona but this show has courage to fight against the injustice.”

Further, she told us, “She is from a middle class family from Allahabad who is simple but overall she has a different attitude and cant stand injustice done to her or her family or friends. She knows how to teach a lesson to the local eve-teasers.”

Later on, she spoke about the real location, “Its good to shoot out-door as we have done our main shooting on the streets of Allahabad and this gives an inspiration for an actor to perform well.”

Have you ever witnessed eve-teasing in real life?”Yes, during my school days I have witnessed such things and I used to get upset with all these things but I haven’t witnessed anything like this in the recent past.”

Further, she told us that, “I am looking forward for this show tonight and I hope this show will be appreciated by viewers as this show is dedicated to all women who anyways are subjected to injustice.”

Latest News in Television & Digital Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: