Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2021 Bengali Reality TV Show - Super Singer Season 3 Latest Update, Contestants, Participants, Spoiler, Elimination, Winner

Views: 1440  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-17-2021, 11:26 AM

Default 2021 Bengali Reality TV Show - Super Singer Season 3 Latest Update, Contestants, Participants, Spoiler, Elimination, Winner

Latest Update:
  • Latest News:
  • Republic Day special episode: Reality show ‘Super Singer’, which is airing its third season, has been entertaining the audience with soulful music. This weekend, the singing reality show will air a Republic Day special episode. The show is going to air a musical extravaganza. Music beautifully reflects India’s vastness and diversity. Keeping that in mind, the contestants will take the audience on a soulful musical journey. The participants will be seen performing songs that reflect the flavours of different parts of the country starting from Rajasthan, Maharashtra to Jammu and Kashmir. Kumar Sanu will also be seen performing a folk song. ‘Super Singer Season 3’, hosted by Jisshu U Sengupta is witnessing a successful season so far. The show has some of the eminent singers of this country as the judges. Kumar Sanu and Koushiki Chakraborty, who featured in the other seasons of the show, are currently gracing the judges’ panel. Bollywood singer Kumar Sanu, who is among the recipients of this year's Padma Shri Award, also joined the panel of judges. Meanwhile, the makers have been trying to spice up the episodes by welcoming special guests or introducing new rounds into the competition. Last week, in the ‘Jugalbandi’ round, the participants performed duet songs with eminent singers like Jojo, Iman Chakraborty, Rupankar Bagchi and others. Keeping up with the tradition, this week’s episodes are also going to treat the audience with some melodious songs.
  • Performance anxiety is natural, legendary Asha Bhosle once said she still gets nervous before entering the stage
    Reality show ‘Super Singer’ is having a successful season on Bengali television. The ongoing season has some of the ace singers of this country as the esteemed judges. Judges Kumar Sanu, Sonu Nigam and Koushiki Chakraborty who are known for their musical expertise, not only help the contestants by sharing valuable suggestions but also enriches them with their valuable knowledge and work experience. Not only that Kumar Sanu and Sonu Nigam keep sharing their experience of working with some of the legendary personalities of the country.
    On a similar note, when the topic of performance anxiety cropped up, Kumar Sanu gave a beautiful example and shared one of his rare experiences with none other than living legend Asha Bhosle. He shared, “Five-six years back, I was on a music tour with Asha Ji. She was about to enter the stage and I wanted to wish her the best of luck. When I extended my hand, I suddenly realised, her hands are terribly cold. I asked her, why your hands are cold? She said, Sanu Ji Ghabrahat toh hoti hai… abhi bhi!”
    Kumar Sanu shared, how shocked he was when the living legend herself spoke about performance anxiety. “I said, ekhono ghabharahat hoy apnar (You still feel nervous)? Do you still get nervous before going to the stage? She said, Jab tak mera haath thanda hota hai tab tak main singer hoon (Till the day, my hands get cold, I am a singer). The day my hands stop getting cold, I won’t be a singer anymore,” said Kumar Sanu. He took a pause and then told ‘Super Singer Season 3’ contestants that nervousness or performance anxiety is natural. “Toh Darna Zaruri Hai,” said Kumar Sanu, and the shooting set was filled with round of applause.
    The reality show is inching towards grand finale. Meanwhile, judge Sonu Nigam is in home isolation along with his wife and son. They all have tested positive for COVID and currently in Dubai.
  • New Year 2022: This year, Bengali television witnessed a starry affair with more and more appearances by Bollywood biggies. Keeping up with the tradition, Bengali TV is set to welcome another Bollywood celebrity on the very first day of the New Year. This weekend, reality show ‘Super Singer Season 3’, featuring Sonu Nigam, Kumar Sanu, Koushiki Chakraborty as the judges, will witness a special moment with the appearance of Bollywood singer-composer Anu Malik. No doubt, 2022 will have a melodious start. The popular singer recently came to Kolkata to shoot for the special episode. He had a good time shooting with team ‘Super Singer Season 3’. From performing some of his smash hit songs to talking about his work experience with Sonu and Kumar Sanu, the celebrity guest will make the weekend even more special. During the shooting, he also spoke about Sonu and Kumar Sanu and how they enriched the music industry with their talent, expertise and melodious voice. The judges duo also shared some trivia about Anu Malik. There will be some soulful music as well. The contestants will perform some of Anu Malik’s hit songs. The contestants managed to win the hearts of the special guest too. This year, Bengali TV welcomed many Bollywood stars including veteran actress Helen, actors Anil Kapoor, Raveena Tandon, Urmila Matondkar, Sunny Leone and choreographer Remo D’Souza in ‘Dance Dance Junior Season 2’. Recently concluded reality show ‘Dance Bangla Dance Season 11’ had Govinda as the judge.
  • Super Singer Season 3: Contestant Suchismita Chakraborty bags a playback offer in Shiboprosad Mukherjee-Nandita Roy's upcoming film: Suchismita Chakraborty, the contestant of reality show ‘Super Singer Season 3’, hosted by Jisshu U Sengupta, is making quite some noise with her latest achievement. After impressing the judges with her power-packed performances in the show, Suchismita has bagged a playback singing opportunity in an upcoming film. Filmmaker Shiboprosad Mukherjee has signed Suchismita for his upcoming project as a singer. Interestingly, Shiboprosad appeared on the previous season of the reality show, too, and signed Sanchari for his film ‘Baba Baby O…’ Suchismita is on cloud nine after bagging the project under Shiboprosad and Nandita Roy’s banner. The reality show will feature Shiboprosad as the special guest in its upcoming episode. Just like the previous season, he promised to provide a playback opportunity to one of the deserving contestants of ‘Super Singer Season 3’. While all the participants gave their best, Suchismita stole the show and bagged the playback offer. Judges Sonu Nigam, Kumar Sanu, and Koushiki Chakraborty had a proud moment as Shiboprosad signed Suchismita on the stage. Shiboprosad says, “Last time, when I came to the show, I promised that one of the singers would get a chance to do playback in one of our movies. And Sanchari sang the song 'Bandhone Bandhibo' in the movie, 'Baba, Baby O...' This time, when I heard Suchismita’s voice, I was mesmerized. She is immensely talented and has a great voice. I hope we can work with her at the earliest.” He also thanked the channel for providing talented singers a platform. Shiboprosad says, “I am thankful to the channel for providing a platform to these talented singers. At times, we can’t reach the real talents. Unfortunately, many artists can’t reach the producers, directors, or production houses either. But the show is giving them an opportunity to achieve their dreams.”
  • Super Singer Season 3 is ready to air a special episode as a tribute to legendary singer and actor Kishore Kumar. On this occasion, his son Amit Kumar will grace the show as a guest. This week’s episodes will have some rare moments as Kumar Sanu and Amit Kumar will perform songs together. Amit had a good time during the shooting of the upcoming episodes. He says, “Eight years back, I was a part of Phire Asar Gaan. After all these years, I am happy to be on Super Singer Season 3 and work with the judges Kumar Sanu, Sonu Nigam and Koushiki Chakraborty. It’s even more precious because the special episode is on my father Kishore Kumar.” The contestants managed to impress the judges as well as the special guest. Amit praised them and said, “The contestants are impeccably talented. They work hard and are keen on learning new things. Whenever the contestants are singing a song, they are adding their uniqueness rather than copying anyone.” Interestingly, the upcoming episode will be a musical extravaganza. Jude Kumar Sanu and Amit will be seen performing together on the stage. Kumar Sanu said, “Kishore Da is my idol. I follow him even today. Amit Da and I gradually developed a friendship and I love him very much. Our bond grew stronger when we got the opportunity to get to know each other.” He also emphasised how much he enjoyed the opportunity to share the stage with Amit Kumar. Kumar Sanu, somehow repented, not sharing the stage with him earlier, “I am thankful to the channel for giving me the opportunity to share the stage with Amit Da. I don’t know what took us so long to perform together on the stage. It’s destiny. I feel really happy to share the stage with him.”
  • Manali Manisha Dey enjoys a fan-moment with Sonu Nigam and Kumar Sanu: Actress Manali Manisha Dey recently enjoyed a dream come true moment. She met renowned singers Kumar Sanu and Sonu Nigam, who are currently a part of music reality show ‘Super Singer Season 3’. Manali paid a visit to the sets of the reality show for shooting and was elated to meet Kumar Sanu and Sonu. She spoke about her admiration for the singers who have several hit songs to the audience. Manali’s happiness had no limits when the judges happily posed with her for a photograph. Soon, the actress, who is playing the lead role in TV show ‘Dhulokona’, will be seen making a special appearance on ‘Super Singer Season 3’. Interestingly, Manali will be seen in Phuljhuri’s avatar. Her appearance on the show will certainly bring some entertaining moments in the upcoming episode. Speaking about ‘Super Singer Season 3’, the reality show is having a successful run on Bengali television. Besides Kumar Sanu and Sonu, the show, hosted by Jisshu U Sengupta also has classical singer Koushiki Chakraborty as a judge. The makers are leaving no stone unturned to make the episodes interesting by introducing new challenges for the participants and welcoming special guests. Singer Monali Thakur appeared on the show in its last episodes. Manali, on the other hand, is busy with the shooting of ‘Dhulokona’, which features actor Indrasish Roy. The jodi of Phuljhuri and Lalon managed to strike a chord with the audience soon after its launch. In the show, Manali is playing the role of a domestic help while Indrasish is essaying Lalon’s character. He is an aspirant singer who works as a chauffeur to earn his bread.
  • Singing reality show started its journey on a high note. The judges keep having fun-galore on the sets on and off-camera. But the stage witnessed an emotional moment in the final auditions, contestant Pranay, who hails from Khardaha, performed one of Sonu’s most popular songs. His soulful performance earned a standing ovation from the judges while Sonu’s eyes became moist. Kumar Sanu, who shares a good rapport with Sonu, instantly hugged him and tried to pacify him. He also shared that ‘Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin’ is one of his favourite songs.

• First Episode: Eminent artist Bickram Ghosh, will grace the show as a special guest he will take the audience on a melodious journey with his performance shares a good rapport with the judges and anchor Jisshu, enjoyed a gala time. Sonu, Kumar Sanu will also perform in the premiere episode. Koushiki Indian Classical music will take the viewers on a melodious journey.
  • Ad: Modern Art Ganesha Idol with Wooden Tray Ganesha Idol for Home Decor,House Warming Gift

About the show:
  • Bengali TV is set to welcome series of new shows including Super Singer's brand new season. The music reality show will premiere this weekend with some biggest celebrities as judges and anchor. While Jisshu U Sengupta is hosting the show, singers Sonu Nigam, Kumar Sanu, and Koushiki Chakraborty will be a part of the panel of judges.
  • This year, online auditions were held due to the pandemic.
Competition Reality Shows in Bengali television:
  • Bengali Televsion seems to have some star-studded shows to offer the telly audiences.
  • After Bollywood actor Govinda, Bengali TV is set to welcome yet another big celebrity soon.
Judges:

• Singer Sonu Nigam, who is known for his melodious voice, has many chartbusters and classics to his credit. He enjoys a cult fan following and is considered as one of the most successful singers of the country. He shares a close bond with Bengal as well and several times openly spoke about it. He sang Bengali songs as well. "We are having a tough time deciding whom to eliminate from this impeccably talented bunch. They are talented and perform very well. Since the past two episodes, we have not been able to eliminate anyone. They (the makers) want us to eliminate someone but my question is how is it possible (chuckles)?” questions Sonu on a lighter note.

• Kumar Sanu "Proud of his ‘Bangaliana’. He shared that he is a true blue Bangali by heart, who enjoys Bengali food and catching up with his old friends here. “I am a Bangali and haven’t changed despite living in Mumbai for all these years. It depends on your upbringing. I still remember my parents and the hardship we have seen. I still enjoy meeting my old friends here and having food with them,” he adds.

• Koushiki Chakraborty are going to be the judges as well.
Host:

• Jisshu U Sengupta is the host.
  • Ad: BUY Guitar, 38 Inch Cutaway, 038C with Bag, Strings, Pick and Strap, Black

Previous Seasons, All Season Winner:
  • The previous season of ‘Super Singer’ welcomed Kavita Krishnamurthy as the judge along with Jeet Ganguli and Kumar Sanu. Later, there was a change in the panel of judges after the shoots resumed post-lockdown. Kavita, Jeet, and Kumar Sanu had to bid goodbye to the show.
  • The show welcomed Shaan, Abhijit, Rupankar Bagchi and Lopamudra Mitra as the judges.
  • Previously, yet another rival channel had welcomed Mika Singh as the judge of ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’, alongside Akriti Kakar, Srikanta Acharjee and Joy Sarkar. The season was hosted by Abir Chatterjee and it was quite a hit.

Tags
Abhijit, Abir Chatterjee, Akriti Kakar, Bengali, Bengali Televsion, Bengali TV Shows, Bickram Ghosh, govinda, Jeet Ganguli, Jisshu U Sengupta, Joy Sarkar, Kavita Krishnamurthy, Koushiki Chakraborty, Kumar Sanu, Lopamudra Mitra, mika singh, reality shows, Rupankar Bagchi, shaan, sonu nigam, Srikanta Acharjee, Super Singer 2021, Super Singer 2022, Super Singer Season 2021, Super Singer Season 2022, Super Singer Season 3, Super Singer Season 3 Contestants, Super Singer Season 3 Elimination, Super Singer Season 3 Host, Super Singer Season 3 Judges, Super Singer Season 3 Participants, Super Singer Season 3 Spoiler, Super Singer Season 3 Star Date, Super Singer Season 3 winner, Super Singer Season Season 3

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->