Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TV Quiz Show - The Big Picture Latest Updates, Contestants, Winners, Questions

Views: 1663  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-09-2021, 05:12 PM

Default TV Quiz Show - The Big Picture Latest Updates, Contestants, Winners, Questions

Latest Updates:
  • Today Episode:
  • Ekta Kapoor reveals about having a crush on Ranveer Singh; can’t stop blushing as the latter dances with her: This weekend’s episode of The Big Picture is going to surprise the audience with a big revelation that guest and producer Ekta Kapoor is going to make. The TV czarina will join host Ranveer Singh on the stage with her friend Mouni Roy. Promos of the upcoming episode are out and the latest one is taking fans by surprise. One of the promos shows Ekta confessing that she has a crush on Ranveer. This started when Mouni revealed the secret with a video from a past event. The video that plays on the screen, shows Ekta saying that the one Bollywood actor she has been crushing hard on is Ranveer Singh. Ranveer, himself is left quite surprised and in awe of Ekta after listening to this and says, “Main aaj is manch pe apne pyaar ka izhaar karne wala hoon.” Soon, he is seen dancing to the producer’s father Jitendra’s popular ‘Naino Mein Sapna’ with her. Meanwhile, Ekta keeps blushing all this while and later says, “I cannot do this for anyone else but for this man,” pointing at Ranveer. The promo is captioned as “The Big Picture ke manch par hua Ekta ke crush ka khulasa!”
  • Choti Sardarni’s Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia and Udaariyan’s will be soon seen on the reality TV show The Big Picture hosted by Ranveer Singh. The two beauties will be seen gracing the stage and having a blast with the host Ranveer Singh. The two, as known to everyone are TV queens and are loved by the audiences for their performances in their respective shows. The two will be seen getting into the skin of the typical dramatic characters portrayed in an Indian TV daily soap and narrate a script to which Ranveer Singh reacts with ****er expressions. Nimrit and Priyanka act out a scenario where they try to curse a person in the typical Indian TV drama show by repeating a line thrice. Ranveer matches the timing and vibe and acts out the expressions aptly in the most dramatic way possible. After finishing the act, the three burst out in laughter and Priyanka and Nimrit high five each other.
  • Launch of 'The Big Picture' - Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh is going to make his debut with 'The Big Picture'. The launch of the show saw the Bollywood actor in great spirits and at his entertaining best. The event kickstarted with him dancing to 'Apna Time Aayega' and then talking about everything that is in store for the viewers.
  • The show is going to air on the weekends - Saturday and Sunday from 16th October at 8 pm. It's going to be right before Salman Khan's Bigg Boss 15 Weekend Ka Vaar episodes. The countdown for the show has already begun.
  • Rohit Shetty on Ranveer Singh’s TV debut with 'The Big Picture': Yes, now we all are part of the same family (the channel). It has now become a package, family deal. Ranveer and I have talked about the show a lot. The has a totally different format and he will definitely be a good host," he shared.
About the show:
  • Based on the concept of knowledge and visual memory, the show will allow its contestants to win grand prize money by answering questions.
  • The contestants will have to correctly answer twelve visual based questions to win the quiz and will have three life-lines to their aid.
  • Moreover, the show is set such that the contestants can participate, play and win while sitting at the comfort of their homes.
  • The show has been started from the morning of July 3 after the creative videos and pictures of the show were released on the channel’s social media handles.
Episodes:
  • Ranveer Singh's entertaining moments at the launch of 'The Big Picture'; reveals premiere date, format, reasons for doing the show
  • Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh is going to make his debut with 'The Big Picture'. The launch of the show saw the Bollywood actor in great spirits and at his entertaining best. The event kickstarted with him dancing to 'Apna Time Aayega' and then talking about everything that is in store for the viewers.
  • Why he took up the show: When the host asked Ranveer why he took up the show, he said, "Kisi ko nahi pata actually mujhe television par aane ke liye, hosting karne ke liye, kaafi saalon se offer aa rahe the. Alag producers, alag channels par woh ek jo hota hai na woh baith nahi raha tha...ya toh format itna acha nahi tha ya toh laga yaar yeh toh dekha dikhaya hai ya mujhe laga abhi mein bachcha hun, abhi toh mein hatch hua hun. It might be early. But when this happened, all the stars were aligned. These are the best partners in the business. These people have mastered the game for so many years. They are geniuses."
  • Premiere date: The show is going to air on the weekends - Saturday and Sunday from 16th October at 8 pm. It's going to be right before Salman Khan's Bigg Boss 15 Weekend Ka Vaar episodes. The countdown for the show has already begun.
  • Glimpse of hosting skils: Ranveer displayed his hosting skil*s on the show by playing the game with a media person. Right from the start of the launch till the very end, he took on the mantle of a host and gave a preview of how the show is going to be like.
  • Big promises for The Big Picture: The actor promised to entertain the audience on television as well with The Big Picture. He said, "I will provide the golden standard of entertainment on Indian television."
  • Format of the show: Revealing about the format of the show, Ranveer said, "Our show is visual-based. We don't say but show." He then began to play the game.
  • Entertaining moments: Ranveer didn't fail to entertain at the launch.When he asked the first question which showed picture of a mouse, he joked, "Meri gharwali saamne aati hai, mein yeh ban jaata hun (I become like this when my wife appears in front of me)." He also joked with the media and also pulled their leg.
Host:
  • When the host asked Ranveer why he took up the show, he said, "Kisi ko nahi pata actually mujhe television par aane ke liye, hosting karne ke liye, kaafi saalon se offer aa rahe the. Alag producers, alag channels par woh ek jo hota hai na woh baith nahi raha tha...ya toh format itna acha nahi tha ya toh laga yaar yeh toh dekha dikhaya hai ya mujhe laga abhi mein bachcha hun, abhi toh mein hatch hua hun. It might be early. But when this happened, all the stars were aligned. These are the best partners in the business. These people have mastered the game for so many years. They are geniuses."
  • Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh made his TV debut with quiz based show, The Big Picture on July 3.
  • He entered the world of television with a grand announcement. The actor will be hosting the show based on the visual memory of the contestants.
  • Loved for his roles in popular films including, Band Baja Baraat, Bajirao Mastani, Gully Boy and many others, Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh is all set to attract a new set of audience with his first TV show.
Contestants, Winners:
  • Here the Winners List
Questions:

Crew:
  • For the uninitiated, The Big Picture is co-produced by Salman Khan, who also hosts Bigg Boss on the same channel.
Interesting Facts:
  • Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 host and filmmaker Rohit Shetty was quizzed about actor Ranveer Singh’s debut on TV with the quiz show The Big Picture. He shared that he has had quite some discussions about the show with the actor and said that he would be a great host. “Yes, now we all are part of the same family (the channel). It has now become a package, a family deal. He will be a successful host for sure. Ranveer and I have talked about the show a lot. The has a totally different format and he will definitely be a good host,” he stated.
  • Host Ranveer Singh comments "In my journey as an artist, the urge to experiment and explore has been constant. Indian cinema has undeniably given me everything – it’s been a platform for me to excel and showcase my s****s as an actor, and I have been fortunate to get immense love from the people of India. Now, I look to connect with them in an extremely unique and engaging way through my television debut with Colors’ The Big Picture. The proposition of introducing India to a ‘now’ generation quiz show sealed the deal for me."

Tags
Ranveer Singh, Ranveer Singh The Big Picture, Ranveer Singh TV Show, The Big Picture, The Big Picture Answers, The Big Picture Cash Prize, The Big Picture Contestants, The Big Picture Participants, The Big Picture Questions, The Big Picture Show, The Big Picture TV Show, The Big Picture Winners, TV Show Ranveer Singh, TV Show The Big Picture, tv shows, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->