Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Host Fight : Swetha Changappa Vs Janvi Rayala

Views: 853  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-11-2022, 04:48 PM

Default Host Fight : Swetha Changappa Vs Janvi Rayala

Who will be the best?

Raja Rani 2 will also be welcoming a new host this season. Actress Janvi Rayala
  • Raja Rani 2 will also be welcoming a new host this season. Actress Janvi Rayala is all set to host the upcoming season of Raja Rani.
  • This is Janvi's first stint as a host with Raja Rani 2023
  • This is Janvi's first stint as a host with Raja Rani. The previous season of the couple-based reality show was hosted by actress Anupama Gowda. Janvi has now stepped into Anupama's shoes and is looking forward to hosting Raja Rani season 2. She has already shot for the premiere episode of the reality show.
  • Janvi announced the news on her Instagram handle by sharing her first look from the premiere episode. The actress looks regal in a green stylish outfit in the picture shared by her. Having shared the picture, Janvi mentioned, "Very happy to be hosting television's hit show #rajarani2 on @colorskannadaofficial , need all your blessings and support,"
  • She also shared another picture with the Raja Rani team members and wrote, "New beginning with acclaimed personalities and all the talented celebrities,"
  • Full Details of the Show CLICK HERE
Swetha Changappa returns to TV with Jodi No. 1 as a host.
  • Swetha Changappa returns to TV with Jodi No. 1 as a host.
  • The actress, who was away from the small screen for a while now, has made her come back with a bang.
  • Speaking about the same with ETimes TV, the actress said, "Oh! hosting Jodi No. 1 was a last-minute decision for me. I had a lot of thoughts running in my mind while agreeing to this. But now, things have fallen in place and I am back on the small screen once again."
  • She added, "It feels great to be back. I have shot for the premiere episode and it went on really well. We also have amazing jodis as the contestants. Of course, it was a hectic shoot with extended hours. Nevertheless, I am hoping for the best and looking forward to my new venture."
  • Having shot for the premiere episode, Swetha awaits to kickstart her new venture with hopes and positivity.
  • Swetha Changappa was last seen on Kannada television in the talk show 'Majjaa Talkies'. She essayed the character of Rani in the show and was much loved by the viewers for her charismatic acting.
  • Besides hosting Jodi No.1, Swetha is also busy shooting for a Kannada film that features Dr.Shivrajkumar as the lead.
  • Full Details of the Show CLICK HERE

Tags
Janvi Rayala, Swetha Changappa

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->