Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Full Details - Shamita Shetty 2021 Bigg Boss 15 OTT Contestant

Views: 1223  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-08-2021, 04:11 PM

Default Full Details - Shamita Shetty 2021 Bigg Boss 15 OTT Contestant

Latest Update:
  • Latest News: (Ad: Buy Amazon Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen, 2021) at https://amzn.to/3DMbCic)
  • Shamita Shetty to make a smashing entry
  • Bigg Boss OTT winner: Divya Agarwal lifts the trophy and takes home prize money of Rs 25 lakhs
  • After 6 weeks of a journey full of drama, fights, ups and downs in friendships and more Bigg Boss OTT’s first-ever season has come to an end and got its winner. Divya Agarwal, who made a stunning entry in the show and survived all the challenges that were thrown at her, has emerged as the winner of Bigg Boss OTT.
    Divya won the coveted trophy of Bigg Boss OTT and took home a prize money of Rs 25 lakh. The reality TV personality, who entered the Bigg Boss OTT house alone, without a connection had a marvellous journey over the span of 6 weeks. Way past a week in the house, Divya made a connection with Zeeshan Khan. However, having a connection with her throughout the game was not in her fate. She stood alone once again after her connection Zeeshan was evicted for getting physical with Pratik Sehajpal. While having a connection didn’t seem to be in her fortune, Divya had a tough time making friends and gelling up with her co-contestants. Divya shared a bitter-sweet relationship with Shamita Shetty. Though they became good friends at the beginning, their friendship didn’t last long and differences didn’t seem to fade away. Gradually she managed to stay cordial with her as the show approached its end.
  • The actress shared had a hard time staying friends with the contestants but this didn’t let her back out on her views. She made it a point to keep her opinions in the forefront, irrespective of what the consequences were. Her relationship with Pratik, Raqesh, Nishant and others also saw a few ups and downs throughout the journey.
  • It was not only the contestants that Divya got into a tiff with, she also faced host Karan Johar’s wrath quite a few times. With a lot going around, she rose like a lone player and proved that she can win any battle on her own feet. Divya couldn’t connect much with the housemates and the host, she surely made a good connect with the audience.
  • Bigg Boss OTT: Pratik Sehajpal chooses to go in the Bigg Boss 15 house, is out of the winner's race.

• Highlights of the night
    Bigg Boss OTT season one saw a spectacular evening last night (September 18) which was full of laughter, intense, emotional and fun moments. There were some splendid dance performances and also heart racing moments when the winner was announced. From Karan Johar's energetic hosting to Shamita Shetty and Raqesh Bapat aka #ShaRA's romantic dance performance, the night had some amazing highlight moments. Let's take a look. (Photo: Instagram)
    Divya Agarwal lifting the trophy, Divya Agarwal, who survived in the BB OTT house without any connection from Day 1 and fought all the battles alone, finally emerged as the winner of the season. She lifted the trophy and took home the cash prize of Rs 25 Lakh.
    Pratik Sehajpal becoming the first confirmed contestant of Bigg Boss 15, In an interesting twist of events, Bigg Boss placed an exciting offer in front of the five finalists on the finale night. Bigg Boss showed a briefcase to the Top 5 which had a direct ticket to the main Bigg Boss 15 house. Karan Johar asked to pick anyone of the five to pick on the countdown of 3, Pratik Sehajpal lifted the briefcase and became the first confirmed contestant of Bigg Boss 15.
    ​Shamita apologising to Divya Agarwal,
    It was a rare sight to see. Shamita, who has been at loggerheads with Divya Agarwal throughout the season, actually apologised to her arch rival on the finale night. In her speech on finale, she said, "I let a lot of negativity come in between my friendship with Divya. I misunderstood her friendship with Raqesh Bapat and I took it to another level in my anger and frustration. When we were only five there for two days, I got to see the Divya I saw in the first week and I feel bad that we just kept fighting for six weeks. It went into a negative space and I don't think both of us wanted that. I wish I could go back and change the time. I am sorry for all the pain I caused you, I forgive you for all the pain you caused me."
    Shamita Shetty and Raqesh Bapat's performance, Shamita and Raqesh, who are fondly called as #ShaRa by their fans, gave a romantic dance performance. Shamita looked gorgeous in a powder blue dress and Raqesh equally complimented her. They were twinning in sky blue outfits. They looked lost in each other's eyes and went all out to profess their feelings for each other through the songs. Their performance was surely one of the highlights of the evening.
    ​Karan Johar's witty hosting,
    We all have been witnessing Karan Johar's witty side in his chat show hosting. But this is the first time the filmmaker hosted the controversial reality show. His hilarious one-liners and his comforting talks with the top 5 finalists was worth watching. He did a good job as the first time host of the controversial reality show. He was also seen pulling the ex-contestants and the Top 5 finalists' legs while hosting the show. Karan kept the entertainment factor alive while hosting BB OTT finale night.
    ​Pratik and Divya's faceoff,
    Divya Agarwal and Pratik Sehajpal, the arch rivals of the show, who never missed a chance to fight with each other had a face-off on the finale. The duo performed on some chartbuster songs and took their performance to another level. Dressed as warriors, both Divya and Pratik did justice to their act. (Photo: Instagram)
    Moose Jattana and Nishant Bhatt's cute dance, Those who were missing Moose and Nishant's fun banter after her eviction from Bigg Boss OTT, got a chance to witness it on the finale night. The duo danced on Hai Hai re Hai ye ladka from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and their adorable performance won many hearts. (Photo: Instagram)
    Neha Bhasin apologising and saying she can't break her friendship with Nishant, After getting evicted from Bigg Boss OTT, singer Neha Bhasin in all interviews had specified that she is not going to talk to Nishant Bhat and she was hurt by his words on the show. However, after he apologised to her during the finale, Neha forgave him and revealed that she can't be upset with Nishant. (Photo: Instagram)
    ​Ex-contestants reunion and Zeeshan ignoring Pratik Sehajpal, It was a sight to see when all the former contestants got together for the finale night. They all cheered and rooted for Divya Agarwal. Zeeshan Khan, who was expelled from the show due to his physical fight with Pratik Sehajpal ignored him on finale and was seen rooting for his former connection Divya Agarwal. (Photo: Instagram)
  • Meera Deosthale and Sahil Uppal approached for the show Bigg Boss 15

• Latest News, She is in Grand Finale.
  • Kamya Panjabi is an avid follower of Bigg Boss. Even though she started watching the OTT version a little late, she is now caught up with the contestants and their game, and recently gave her judgement on the most popular couple of the house - Shamita Shetty and Raqesh Bapat. The Shakti actress slammed Shamita for trying to make Raqesh do as she pleases. She also praised him for getting into form in the game now. She wrote, "You are right #shamita @RaQesh19 is not the man for you, you want someone who can dance on ur beats.. Raqesh is definitely not the one! N yes he is not confused in fact he seems to be more clear now. #BiggBossOTT."
  • Shamita Shetty patches up with Divya Agarwal; tells the latter 'let's start fresh' Shamita took an initiative and went up to Divya. She asked her to start fresh and let bygones be bygones. But Divya was hurt with whatever was said to her and the names she was given. She told Shamita about the same and the latter replied saying that it is difficult for her also to forget things but she is trying to move on. Shamita further said that she is leaving things to her. Post which the actresses were seen cordial with each other.
  • Shamita Shetty and Pratik Sehajpal’s massive fight; former tells him ‘Do not misbehave with a woman’ - Pratik keeps poking Shamita. Shamita says, “From the first moment you have been picking fights. There’s a limit to your badtameezi. You don’t misbehave with a woman like that. You should learn to give respect if you wish respect. You don’t bl**dy talk to a woman like that.”
  • Shamita Shetty is the first person to enters the house and explores the interiors.
  • Karan and Raqesh are called to the stage. They are asked to make 'bhel' to impress Shamita. She tastes both the 'bhel' and enjoys both. Karan makes Shamita aware that whichever winner she chooses, she has to stick with for six weeks. Shamita selects Raqesh and they become the first connection of the #StayConnected theme.
  • Shamita gets to meet the boys and recognises Karan, Raqesh and Nishant. Seeing Pratik, she tells that he gives her Korean vibes and is into K-pop. However, Pratika takes offence and asks if she meant it in any other way. Shamita says she said it in a positive way. Shamita chooses Karan and Raqesh, who she thinks she can connect with.
  • Shilpa Shetty's sister Shamita Shetty joins Bigg Boss OTT amid Raj Kundra po*nography case controversy.
Bigg Boss OTT Journey:
  • Shilpa Shetty's sister Shamita Shetty has entered the house of Bigg Boss OTT.
Shamita Shetty Career:
  • Shamita has been a part of the Bollywood industry for more than a decade and has been ruling hearts of many. Shamita danced to her hit song Sharara Sharara from Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai as she made her entry in the Bigg Boss OTT house.
Why She left earlier Bigg Boss (Season 3):
  • Shamita had earlier entered the Bigg Boss 3 house in 2009. She had entered on Day 1 but withdrew on Day 34 as she had to attend her sister Shilpa's wedding.
  • But right now, it remains to be seen why she has entered the show at this point.
Shamita Shetty Controversies:
  • Shamita's brother-in-law Raj Kundra is currently in jail due to the alleged po*nography case.
  • Post the controversy, Shamita's sister Shilpa Shetty has stayed away from media and even her show Super Dancer where she was seen as a host.
Bigg Boss OTT Entry:
  • Shilpa Shetty's sister and Bollywood actress Shamita Shetty gives a fiery performance on her hit song 'Sharara sharara'. KJo welcomes her as the first female contestant. Shamita says, 'I am very excited and nervous'. Shamita talks about being in the show 10 years back and a lot has changed right now.
  • Shamita indirectly hints at the turmoil in her family going on and says she had committed to the show long back and hence she couldn't back out. Shamita shares that she has OCD, to which Karan says there is another male contestant, who has OCD.
  • Karan and Raqesh are called to the stage. They are asked to make 'bhel' to impress Shamita. She tastes both the 'bhel' and enjoys both. Karan makes Shamita aware that whichever winner she chooses, she has to stick with for six weeks. Shamita selects Raqesh and they become the first connection of the #StayConnected theme.
  • Shamita gets to meet the boys and recognises Karan, Raqesh and Nishant. Seeing Pratik, she tells that he gives her Korean vibes and is into K-pop. However, Pratika takes offence and asks if she meant it in any other way. Shamita says she said it in a positive way. Shamita chooses Karan and Raqesh, who she thinks she can connect with.
  • Shamita Shetty is the first person to enters the house and explores the interiors.
Final List Here:

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-01-2021, 07:04 AM

Raqesh Bapat and Shamita Shetty seem to have found friendship and more in the house of Bigg Boss OTT. The two have been each other's connection since Day 1 in the house and now they have developed a great bond with each other. Recently, Raqesh kissed Shamita on the hand and joked about warming up to her on the bed, and it made fans go gaga over them. Here's looking at the top 6 moments when they got cosy with each other on the show.

Raqesh waking up Shamita with a kiss

The two seem to be getting closer to each other by the passing day. It's just a day ago that Shamita was woken up by Raqesh with a kiss on her hands. This caught the attention of many viewers who are now using #Raqsha on Twitter to express their joy for the two.

Giving each other warm hugs

Raqesh and Shamita, who are considered to be the more mature and understanding connection in the house, are now so comfortable with each other that they are often seen hugging each other and casually holding hands.

Raqesh getting flirty with Shamita

A few days ago, Raqesh was seen flirting with Shamita late one night. Not just this, he also insisted on sleeping on the same bed that night. He said, "I want to warm up to you." The former was then heard addressing his connection to Shamita with cute words like 'Baby' etc.

Staying as each other's connection

Bigg Boss gave every connection in the house a chance to change their partner but Shamita and Raqesh stuck to each other. While she didn't blink an eyelid before giving her heart cut-out to him, he said that they have overcome their initial differences, and now they share a good understanding. He added, "Mujhe Shamita bohot apni lagti hai (Shamita feels like one of my own) and I think I belong to her and she belongs to me." While she got upset with him for taking time to respond, Raqesh replied, 'Important decision, baby.' The two also hugged each other.

Sharing adorable conversation

The two share a good understanding with each other unlike other connections. They seem to be going steady in the house and often share sweet conversations with each other.

Being loved for their chemistry

It seems Janta loves the two. Both Shamita and Raqesh were saved in the recent nomination by the audience. When Bigg Boss announced the news, the two couldn't stop hugging each other.

Tags
Bigg boss 15, Bigg Boss OTT, Shamita Shetty, Shamita Shetty Bigg Boss OTT Contestant

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->