Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Anushka Sen - Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 (Contestant)

Views: 5640  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-07-2021, 02:16 PM

Default Anushka Sen - Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 (Contestant)

Latest Update:
  • Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Anushka Sen takes off to Cape Town for the reality show; shares pics from the flight

Anushka Sen Career:
  • Anushka began her career as a child actor in 2009 with Zee TV’s serial Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli.
  • In the year, her first music video Humko hai Aasha got released. In 2012, She got immense popularity with her character of Meher in the TV serial Baal Veer.
  • In 2015, she acted in the Bollywood film Crazy Cukkad Family. She has acted in numerous TV serials like Internet Wala Love and Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev.
  • In 2019, she appeared as the lead character in the Colors TV's serial Jhansi Ki Rani. In the same year, she was roped in for the period drama film Lihaaf: The Quilt and also acted in a short film Sammaditthi.
  • In 2020 she was roped in as a lead in TV show Apna Time Bhi Aayega but she left the show after 3 weeks. She has also appeared in many music videos latest being "Teri Aadat".
  • Anushka Sen, who was seen briefly in Apna Time Bhi Aayega as the lead role, Rani, is all set for another adventure of her life. The actress took off to Cape Town amid the pandemic to participate in one of the most popular and adventurous reality show of the television scene, Khatron Ke Khiladi 11.
About Khatron Ke Khiladi 11
  • Anushka Sen is 18 years old and this makes her one of the youngest contestants on the show. Anushka shared pictures of herself in cool casuals and mask seated in her flight. She captioned the post, "vibes ��✈️"
  • Speaking about participating in this show, she said, "Some time ago when I was shooting in Himachal Pradesh for a project, I got a call. It was unexpected and I didn’t know how to react to it. When I processed it and spoke with the person in charge, I realised that it was true and I was going to be a part of the show."
  • Adding further, Anushka shared, "This is the only TV show that I love watching. For an actor getting a show like this is a good opportunity. People will get to see a different side of me. Above all, I am going there for the experience."
  • Being the youngest participant of the show Anushka will be travelling with her father. “My dad will not be there on the sets but he will be only in the hotel,” said the actress, who was also seen in Baalveer.
Instagram ID: https://www.instagram.com/anushkasen0408/
Twitter ID: https://twitter.com/anushkasen_04?re...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Stars Unfolded Page: https://starsunfolded.com/anushka-sen/
WikiPedia ID: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anushka_Sen

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-03-2021, 01:54 PM

From a child-artist in Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev to the youngest teen in Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, Anushka Sen's style has become fun and fashionable

Anushka Sen's style has become fun and fashionable

Anushka Sen has come a long way from her Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev days where she played the role of Parvati. Currently, she is one of the youngest contestants on-board for the stunt-based show, Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, and is rocking Cape Town with her fun and fashionable looks. Here's taking a look at her style transformation. (Photo: Instagram)

Trendy diva

The photo on the left was taken when she was doing Balveer, and the one on the right is from Cape Town. The young actress' style is quite trendy and comfortable. (Photo: Instagram)

Making activewear look stylish

Considering KKK 11 is all about action and adventure, Anushka has changed her style. She makes activewear look pretty stylish with her braids and ponytails. (Photo: Instagram)

Keeping it fashionable

Anushka's sporting a tie and dye pink dress. She seems to be pretty aware of all the latest trends in the world of fashion. She wrote with this photo, "Candyflosss." (Photo: Instagram)

Sporting summer fresh outfits

Anushka's loving her time in Cape Town in summery outfits. She wore this lime coloured attire for shooting one of the action scenes. She captioned it as, "Ready for the action." (Photo: Instagram)

Set for an action-packed day

The actress, who has a huge fan following on social media, has been winning praise from her fans for her changed style in Cape Town. They have been dropping hearts and fire emojis in the comments. (Photo: Instagram)

Experimenting with style

It's not just athletic wear but also dresses and dungarees for Anushka. Her trendy sneakers and sunglasses shouldn't skip your notice. (Photo: Instagram)

Enjoying her stint

Anushka's rocking the look. She seems to be completely enjoying her first reality show. She recently showered praise on Rohit Shetty, the host of KKK 11 and wrote, "Rohit sir, I feel so blessed and honoured to be a part of KKK and get your guidance. You are one of my favvvv directors, it’s a surreal experience for me to be on one of my fav shows KKK so early. What a kind and amazing human being you are! Inspiration to millions." (Photo: Instagram)

Slaying in athleisure

Anushka looks smart in athleisure. She is sporting two different looks in the photo and slaying in both of them. She wrote with the one on the right, "Work mode on." (Photo: Instagram)

Pretty in a feminine dress

The actress posted this one right before she left for Cape Town. It sees her in a feminine dress, looking pretty as ever. (Photo: Instagram)

Tags
Anushka Sen, anushka sen age, anushka sen height, anushka sen instagram, anushka sen movies and tv shows, anushka sen net worth, anushka sen song, Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, khatron ke khiladi 11 contestants, Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 11

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->