Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss Telugu 3 - Ali Reza

Views: 1626  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-16-2021, 01:06 PM

Default Life After Bigg Boss Telugu 3 - Ali Reza

Latest Update:
  • Latest News.
  • Ali Reza's wife Masuma wishes him on 5th wedding anniversary with a cute post; says, "Today we celebrate the best decision you ever made" On the work front, Ali is seen missing from television for a while now. He along with BB Telugu 3 winner Rahul Sipligunj will share screen space in a yet-to-release Telugu film.
  • Learning about the demise of Sidharth Shukla today, Ali Reza is as shocked as the rest of the world, Irfan Khan passed away last year. It was Sushant then and now Sidharth, young and talented people leaving too early, I don’t know what’s going on! Me and my gym mates were discussing the same until a few minutes ago. He is so fit and he dying due to a heart attack is so surprising. I’m a great admirer of his physique and fitness. He displayed true gentleman ship in the BB house, his mental strength, the way he handled every situation and took the house in control is just simply amazing. I got to meet him along with Shehnaaz in 2020 at Chandigarh airport. I love their jodi. It feels so pure. We just had a 10-minute conversation while waiting for our respective flights. He was so warm, giving selfies to people. I haven’t seen a pinch of arrogance in him. When I walked up to him, he first thought I was a fan wanting a selfie. But when I told him that I’m from South ka Bigg Boss, he had a broad smile on his face. He was curious about Bigg Boss in the South, the format, the game and its popularity here.
  • Bigg Boss Telugu season 3 fame Ali Reza, who is quite choosy about his work, is spending some me-time.
    He took to his Instagram handle to share a major throwback picture from his MBA days and looks unrecognisable in this candid click wherein he is candidly posing with his dear ones.
  • Completed and released films are Wild Dog, Metro Kathalu and in filiming films are Rangamarthanda
    Also seen in Bigg Boss 4 Telugu as a guest.
  • Taken Covid-19 vaccine Dose 1
    Ali Reza of BB Telugu 3 fame wishes wife Masuma on birthday with an adorable post; watch video
  • Masuma, wife of actor Ali Reza was first introduced to the telly audiences with Bigg Boss Telugu season 3. She has appeared in the family reunion episode. Masuma later bonded with Siva Jyothi, Himaja, Rahul, Ravikrishna, Ashu and other BB Telugu 3 contestants. Ali and Masuma never miss an opportunity to hang out with them. Ali and Masuma got married in January, 2018.
  • Ali is seen missing from television for a while now. He is currently busy promoting his upcoming release featuring himself in a lead role alongside actor-producer-BB Telugu host Nagarjuna Akkineni. He along with BB Telugu 3 winner Rahul Sipligunj will share screen space in a yet-to-release Telugu film.
About:
  • Ali Reza is an Indian model and actor who works in Telugu cinema. In 2019, he participated in the reality show, Bigg Boss (Telugu season 3)
  • Ali Reza completed his education from St John's Church High School and St John's College and is the only son to their parents and worked in Dubai for couple of years before coming into Telugu industry and also owns the restaurant Hotel Ramser at Marredpally Hyderabad which was started by their ancestors from Iran.
  • Ali Reza made his film debut in the 2008 Bollywood film Mukhbiir and entered the Telugu industry in 2010 through the TV serial Passupu KumKuma associated with Zee Telugu and then went on to do a character role in Chandamama Lo Amrutham in 2014 and finally got a break as lead in Gayakudu in the same year and the movie went on to do good at box office.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-14-2021, 08:16 AM

BB Telugu 3 fame Ali Reza wishes fans 'Ramadan Mubarak'; says, "May Allah keep you away from harm and trouble"

(Photo: Instagram)

The holy month of Ramzan has begun and noted actor Ali Reza of Bigg Boss Telugu season 3 fame, took to his social media handle to wish fans, followers and his Muslim brotherhood on the occasion. Ali shared a Ramadan special creative and wrote, "May Allah keep you away from harm and trouble. As you fast and pray on Ramadan, may all your sins be forgiven and may you be blessed with peaceful life for each day ahead. Ramadan Mubarak Everyone (sic)"

Last year, the actor was stuck in Mumbai with wife Masuma during the Ramzan month. Sharing his experience in one of his previous interactions with ETimes TV, Ali said, “This Ramzan season is certainly different. We never experienced something like this before. This only calls us to be more aware and vigilant of our health. I would like to request everyone, especially my Muslims brothers and sisters, to stay and pray at home as they can be prone to dehydration during fasting even if they step for something important.”

Sharing his views on how tough it is to go on fasting, Ali said, “Yes, it is indeed a testing time. But this is a good time to stay disciplined physically and focused mentally. It is not tough if you train your mind.”

Ali is currently busy shooting for his upcoming movies and web-series. He shot to fame with the TV shows Pasupu Kumkuma and Maate Mantramu. His stint in Bigg Boss Telugu season 3 was successful. He got evicted on the 50th episode and fans demanded on social media for his comeback into the show. He made a re-entry as a wildcard contestant and went onto become one of the finalists of the season. He recently shared screen space with BB Telugu host Nagajuna Akkineni in an action thriller.

Tags
Ali Reza, bigg boss 3, Life After

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->