Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies Photos of Munmun Dutta ( Babita Ji of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah)

Views: 6676  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-30-2020, 12:22 PM

Default TOP 10 Controversies Photos of Munmun Dutta ( Babita Ji of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah)

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah fame Babita Ji Actor Munmun Dutta Raises Temperature in Multi-Color H&M Dress
Image credit: Instagram/mmoonstarMunmun Dutta is known for her role in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah as Babita

Munmun is an Indian television actress who is best known for her portrayal of Babita Iyer in the popular Hindi sitcom Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. In 2006, she appeared in the film Holiday.

Image credit: Instagram/mmoonstarMunmun Dutta aka Babita is one of the hottest TV actors

Image credit: Instagram/mmoonstarMunmun Dutta’s pictures from her 2015 Veitnam trip

Image credit: Instagram/mmoonstarMunmun is wearing a multi-color long H&M dress

Image credit: Instagram/mmoonstarMunmun Dutta is the most gorgeous diva of the TV industry

Image credit: Instagram/mmoonstarMunmun Dutta’s fan following and craze knows no limits

Image credit: Instagram/mmoonstarMunmun Dutta has dropped hot photos from her recent trip

Image credit: Instagram/mmoonstarMunmun Dutta makes her fans go crazy with throwback photos

Image credit: Instagram/mmoonstarMunmun has several fan pages dedicated was to her

Image credit: Instagram/mmoonstarMunmun Dutta herself is quite active on social media

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-06-2021, 01:13 PM

Munmun Dutta aka Babita shares horrifying ***ual abuse incidents

It is rather saddening that almost every woman has gone through a shocking case and sharing some of it was recently was actor Munmun Dutta aka Babita from Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.

Courtesy : Instagram
One of the most pertinent issues over the years has been ***ual abuse on women. Even though, quite some awareness has been spread in context M this issue over the years, it continues to be a scary instance even today. It is rather saddening that almost every woman has gone through a shocking case and sharing some of it with ETimes TV recently was actor Munmun Dutta aka Babita from Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.
She began, "Writing something like this brings me to tears reliving those memories as a little girl when I was scared of the neighbourhood uncle and his prying eyes who at any given opportunity would grope me and threaten me not to speak about this to anyone...OR my much older cousins who would eye me differently than their own daughters." She continued how she was scared of "the man who saw me at the hospital when I was born and 13 years later he thought it's appropriate for him to touch my body because I was a growing teenager and my body had changed..."
Sharing one of the rather horrifying experiences, she said, "My tuition teacher who had his hands in my underpants ....... OR this another teacher, whom I tied Rakhi to, would scold the female students in the class by pulling their bra straps and slapping on their breasts .... . OR that man in the train station who gropes U ... Why ?? Because you're too young and scared to speak up. So scared that you can feel your stomach getting twisted inside and throat getting choked up ... you don't know how you are going to explain it to your parents or you're too shy to utter a word to anyone..."
However, a changed person now she said, "But TODAY I will rip apart any man who even remotely tries anything on me. I AM PROUD OF WHO I AM..."

Tags
Babita Ji, Munmun Dutta, photos, taarak mehta ka ooltah chashmah, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->