Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Arshi Khan TOP 10 Special Moments in Bigg Boss 14

Views: 1615  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-17-2020, 08:28 AM

Default Arshi Khan TOP 10 Special Moments in Bigg Boss 14

From her conflict with Salman Khan to claiming to sleep with Shahid Afridi; Arshi Khan’s buzzing controversies

Bigg Boss 14’s Arshi Khan has been a controversy magnet ever since her stint in Bigg Boss 11. There is a lot to get going now that she is back in the latest season of the reality TV show. And now that Arshi is creating headlines again, let’s take a look at what was the most talked-about her…

Arshi’s battle with Vikas Gupta

Both Arshi and Vikas have been at loggerheads from the moment they entered Bigg Boss 14. Though up till now it looks like Vikas has been handling Arshi’s escapades calmly, it seems like he has lost his calm. In one of the latest episodes, he was seen pushing Arshi in the swimming pool after listening to her taunts especially when she said accused Vikas of illtreating his mother.

When Salman lost his cool on Arshi

In another episode, Arshi was seen joking around with host Salman Khan and said that she knew he would come and insult her on the show. Although it was all fun and game from her side, the comment wasn’t appreciated by Salman and he called her out on the same. He stated that he has always maintained a cordial behaviour with her and further refused to communicate.

Arshi’s relation with Rakhi

During her interaction with Salman Khan at her entry in Bigg Boss 14, Arshi was questioned about being friends with Rakhi Sawant. She refused to be friends with her saying that she just knows Rakhi as a senior and nothing else. This affected Rakhi who considered Arshi as a friend. Salman later called both of them as ‘frenemies’.

The lip-filler story

Arshi was questioned about getting a lip-filler done during her entry in Bigg Boss 14. She, being her usual playful self, responded saying that Rakhi took her to get it done since she has had a full-body surgery done. This statemate surely stirred up some talks.

She became the most-googled entertainer

The actress stunned everyone when she became the most-googled entertainer after Sunny Leone in 2017. Arshi had left popular TV actresses Hina Khan and Shilpa Shinde behind, securing the second position.

Internet sensation

Arshi’s claim to fame next to Bigg Boss 11 is her social media stints. She is known for her explicit pictures and videos on her social media accounts. Many of her pictures and videos have been some of the most controversial pieces on the internet. A few of them being, her backless photo, one with Pakistani cricketers’ pictures pasted on her bre***s, another with Pakistani flag on her body. Arshi faced a lot of backlash for one of her pictures wherein she wore a bikini under a burqa. Many fatwas even went against her after this.

Her side of her Shahid Afridi story

Arshi claimed to have been in a relationship with Pakistani cricketer Shahid Afridi, she had even called him ‘Meh****’ in her entry video of the show. She also made headlines with one of her tweets related to the cricketer in 2015. She tweeted, “Yes, I had *** with Afridi. Do I need the Indian media's permission to sleep with someone? It's my personal life. For me it was love.” Another tweet that grabbed a lot of attention for Arshi was her tweet that said that she was pregnant. Later, she had cleared it out saying that she was just joking."

Her explicit video for Afridi

In 2016, Arshi had uploaded a raunchy video wherein she had stripped for Shahid Afridi and Indian cricket team. If this was not all, she had even committed that she would go nude for a photoshoot if any of the three cricketers Afridi, Dhoni or Kohli hit a century in any of the matches of ICC World T20 tournament.

Statement on Radhe Maa

One of the most controversial statements that Arshi made was when she alleged that self-proclaimed God woman Radhe Maa ran a *** racket. Arshi even claimed that she was approached for the same by her business agent and was offered her to join the racket.

Swami Om’s demanded favours from her

Arshi had once also apparently stated that Swami Om asked for ***ual favours from her. She tweeted: "He said he will get me into @BiggBoss if I slept with him. I had laughed."

Tags
Arshi Khan, bigg boss, Bigg Boss 14, top 10, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->