Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Karan Wahi on his on screen love

Views: 2312  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-21-2010, 02:42 PM
Award Winner

Default Karan Wahi on his on screen love

Karan Wahi aka Dr. Sid of Star One’s Dill Mill Gayye is the new trouble for Dr.Riddhima. What kind of response he is getting from all Dill Mill Gayye fans?

Karan Wahi , “I am getting mixed response from my fans as some are liking my role, while others haven’t yet forgotten Dr.Armaan and I agree that from the past two years they are watching Dr.Armaan and Dr.Riddhima together, so it would be difficult for them to see Dr.Siddharth and Riddhima as a couple. With this turn of events, I am getting mails like why are you troubling Riddhima and so on; hence I am satisfied as an actor, while there are some fan mails who like my role.”

Further, he told us, “I have no idea about our pairing and I don’t think Riddhima would love Sid as she still loves Dr.Armaan and even Sid cant forget his past love, so both have broken hearts so they their anger is their frustration.”

About the further track, he said. “I have no clue what will happen next because we are shooting for tomorrow’s episode and I don’t think Sid and Riddhima will be a couple in the future episodes but anything can happen.”

Tags
karan wahi

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->