Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Karan in a love triangle on Hum Dono Hai Alag Alag

Views: 2060  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-06-2009, 06:10 PM

Default Karan in a love triangle on Hum Dono Hai Alag Alag

TV industry’s latest hunk Karan Hukku is all set to be a part of Star One’s Hum Dono Hain Alag Alag. With his entry, the show gets a new track of a love triangle between him, Avantika (Dimple Jhangiani) and Tappu (Yash Pandit).

Avantika is married to Tappu who is a nerd and Tappu is not at happy about it. She always dreamt of a very good looking and smart man as her life partner.

Coming to Karan, he essays the role of a handsome tycoon who throws a lot of attitude. One meeting Avantika she falls for him and from there on the track takes a different turn.

Karan, who’s on a high says, “Yes I will soon be seen in Star One’s Hum Dono Hai Alag Alag. I simply love my character. I play a rich business man who looks dashing, is very smart and talented and has built his own empire”.

He adds, “Avanitika will fall in love with me as she has always longed of a life partner like me. She sees her dream man in me and the story will focus on the love triangle between me, Avantika and her husband”.
This episode will go on air some time next week.

Hope Karan manages to sweep the ladies off their feet just as his namesake did with Dill Mill Gaye.

Tags
soap

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->