Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss Telugu 4 - Akhil Sarthak (New Films, New TV Shows)

Views: 17698  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-21-2020, 08:13 AM

Default Life After Bigg Boss Telugu 4 - Akhil Sarthak (New Films, New TV Shows)

Latest Update, Post Bigg Boss Life Details.
  • Latest News:
  • Akhil Sarthak enjoys a cheat day; savours late-night street food: Everyone enjoys a cheat day, who doesn't? TV actor Akhil Sarthak is not an exception though. Akhil decided to savour some street food in the city and shared pictures of himself exploring the bustling late night street food corners of Hyderabad. "Alaaa night food kickey veruuu sir". He doesn't miss a chance to hit the gym and often sticks to his diet.
  • On the career front: Akhil has quit Dhee 14 for BB Non-Stop. After BB Telugu 4, Akhil has signed up for a movie, web series and he has released a video song during his BB Non-Stop stint. He is yet to announce his upcoming project while fans have been waiting for an update on his ongoing projects.
  • Akhil has given his favourite 'Avva (grandmother)' a surprise visit today. He spilled the beans about his visit in his recent Instagram stories but the doting grandson shared a video with Gangavva and expressed how much the trip and meeting her means to him. Akhil's video has left his fans falling in love with him all over again. On the career front, Akhil has quit Dhee 14 for BB Non-Stop. After BB Telugu 4, Akhil has signed up for a movie, web series and he has released a video song during his BB Non-Stop stint. He is yet to announce his upcoming project while fans have been waiting for an update on his ongoing projects.
    Bigg Boss Non-Stop runner-up Akhil Sarthak to meet his fans soon; details inside: Akhil Sarthak, who emerged as the runner-up of the recently concluded OTT edition Bigg Boss Non-Stop, is finally meeting his fans. Akhil, in his recent Instagram stories, confirmed the same. He will tour around some cities like Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Rajamahendravaram, Tirupati, Guntur, and yet another city in West Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh. Akhil is expected to meet chosen fans in those cities who have supported him in Bigg Boss Telugu season 4 and Bigg Boss Non-Stop as well. He is likely to reveal his itinerary and activities very soon. Notably, BB Non-Stop winner Bindu Madhavi has also met her fans in Hyderabad on the occasion of her birthday. Fans presented her with a love badge as she took the opportunity to thank everyone. For the unversed, Akhil chose to take a break and rejuvenate after the conclusion of the show where he became the runner-up yet again. He went on a quick tour after he attended to his ailing father who suffered a brain hemorrhage recently. He wanted to win the BB Non-Stop trophy to fulfill his father's dream to see him as a winner. Besides encouragement, Akhil was also trolled for becoming a runner-up yet again. In his recent Instagram stories, Akhil has hit back at hatred online with a heartwarming note. In the lengthy note, Akhil mentioned that he would love to follow his heart any day because life is so unpredictable. He thought some people have 'so much space for hatred' in this 'short life' and time would teach them the essence of life. He further opined that no glory would be enough if there is no inner peace. On the career front, Akhil has quit Dhee 14 for BB Non-Stop. After BB Telugu 4, Akhil has signed up for a movie, web series and he has released a video song during his BB Non-Stop stint. He is yet to announce his upcoming project while fans have been waiting for an update on his ongoing projects.
  • Bigg Boss Non-Stop runner-up Akhil Sarthak addresses 'hatred' with a 'heartwarming' note: Akhil Sarthak, who emerged as a runner-up of BB Non-Stop, is currently enjoying some me-time on a solo tour. 'Hatred' 'affects' people and Akhil is not an 'exception'. In his recent Instagram stories, Akhil has hit back at hatred online with a heartwarming note. In the lengthy note, Akhil mentioned that he would love to follow his heart any day because life is so unpredictable. He thought some people have 'so much space for hatred' in this 'short life' and time would teach them the essence of life. He further opined that no glory would be enough if there is no inner peace. He wrote, "Life entha unpredictable kada , epudu Ela untamo telidu, nakku aitey naa manusuki em nachitey adi chesta bcz at d end I should not have any regrets in my my life ! Chinna life Kani hatred ki chala ekva space undi kontamandiki. hahaha praledu time will teach them everything in life ! At the end Oka mataa life lo enta peru sampadinchinaa manashanti lekapotey life ledu so vellaitey prema isdam (sic)"
  • On the occasion of the New Year, Akhil has interacted with fans on Instagram. Sending out his best wishes to fans, Akhil urged everyone to pay more attention to parents and take care of them during these difficult times. On the first day of the year, Akhil promised to click more pictures and share more of them every Wednesday. He revealed that his stylist often complains that he doesn't get more pictures clicked with his outfits. During the LIVE session, he promised his designer to share a picture of his new outfit from his show every Wednesday hereon. Akhil also added that he has more surprises for fans this year. He further stated that he was initially worried about signing up for Dhee 14 but now he feels that he made the right decision. He revealed that he has been receiving positive feedback for his stint in the dance reality show. He also spoke about working with host Pradeep. He said, "Pradeep and I share a great rapport on-screen and off-screen, which also got reflected in the recent award ceremony we did together. He is so chilled out. And working with Aadi bhayya was an amazing experience. His comic timing and punchlines were terrific. I can say we collaborated well to bring out the best." He added, "Dhee has produced many stars over the years. The mileage anyone can get from the show is incredible. And the way the team takes care of you is simply beyond words. Especially after Bigg Boss (Bigg Boss Telugu 4), I never wanted to leave any opportunity to entertain fans who have given me so much love. The phenomenal response I got for my anchoring stint added to my confidence levels."
  • Akhil Sarthak on joining Dhee 14: I'm a just Teenmaar dancer but very excited to lead these supremely talented kids

Actor-TV personality Akhil Sarthak has been full of surprises lately. He is a sheer entertainer who never shies away from experimenting and reinventing himself. The actor is now a proud possession of the upcoming season of the popular dance reality series Dhee. Akhil has been roped in as a team leader of the upcoming Dhee 14. The teaser of the soon-to-be-launched season is likely to air tonight and ETimes TV got Akhil spill some beans about his forthcoming stint.

When I was first approached...

When I got a call from the team of Dhee, I was a bit skeptical about taking up the opportunity. I had to tell them that I'm a mere street dancer. But the team believed in me so much and I was happy to lead a team of supremely talented dancers here. I had amazing fun shooting with them.

About missing Sudheer

I always looked forward to working with Sudheer. He is such an incredible talent and co-star. We'll be missing him this season but I tried to carve a niche for myself. I play a playboy in the show (laughs) but above all, you'll see the fun side of me in the show.

On working with Pradeep and Aadi

Myself and Pradeep share a great rapport on-screen and off-screen which also reflected in the recent award ceremony we did together. He is so chilled out. And working with Aadi bhayya was an amazing experience. His comic timing and punchlines were terrific. I can say we collaborated well to bring out the best.
    About signing up for Dhee

Dhee has produced many stars over the years. The mileage anyone can get from the show is incredible. And the way the team takes care of you is simply beyond words. Especially after Bigg Boss (Bigg Boss Telugu 4), I never wanted to leave any opportunity to entertain fans who have given me so much love. The phenomenal response I got for my anchoring stint added to my confidence levels.

Upcoming projects..

Besides the one with Rashmi Gautam, I'm so excited about my upcoming projects which I can't reveal right now (laughs). I'm eagerly looking forward to tonight's promo.
  • TV actor Akhil will host an award ceremony: Interestingly, he will share the stage with three other leading TV hosts as well, sources suggest. Akhil is all excited about his new avatar on TV which will be unveiled very soon. Further details about the show and its telecast are awaited at the moment. Meanwhile, rumour mill has it that Akhil is likely to enter Bigg Boss Telugu season 5 as a wild card contestant. However, an official confirmation is awaited at the moment. He has already come in support of his Kalyani co-star Priya, who is currently the captain of the BB house.
  • On the other hand, he has recently wrapped up a shoot for an ad in Mumbai and shared a picture with the team thanking them for the experience. Akhil is also busy with the shoot of his debut film as the male lead. The first look of the film was already out.
  • Lord Ganesha’s idol in Khairatabad, Hyderabad, is quite popular and actor Akhil Sarthak, who got closer to the masses with Bigg Boss Telugu season 4, will pay a visit to Khairatabad Ganesh pandal very soon. He has recently come out in support of Shailaja Priya, who is currently one of the contestants nominated for eviction in the second week.
  • Bonalu, one of the widely celebrated festivals of Telangana, has been memorable yet again. Former Bigg Boss Telugu contestants like Rahul Sipligunj, Akhil Sarthak, Syed Sohel Ryan, and Sujatha have been a part of the celebrations this time. Bigg Boss Telugu 4 runner-up Akhil Sarthak also attended a Bonalu celebration in the city. He along with his BFF Syed Sohel Ryan was also spotted at the celebrations grooving to the native teenmaar. Close sources reveal that the celebrations lasted till the wee hours of Tuesday. Videos of Akhil and Sohel dancing their hearts out amid a huge crowd are doing the rounds on social media. On the career front, Akhil is gearing up the shooting schedule of his debut film as the male lead. The film shoot is finally resuming after it had to stall due to the second wave of COVID-19 and subsequent lockdown.
  • Setting the record straight on Friendship Day, Akhil and Monal reiterate that they’re not dating but share a special bond of friendship. “The bond that Monal and I share is even better (than dating). We’re the best of friends and trust each other blindly. The kind of understanding and rapport that we have with each other is truly special,” shares Akhil. Agreeing, Monal says, “The best part of my friendship with Akhil is that it’s so effortless. Neither of us have to do any grand gestures to let the other person know that we care about them. I know that he’s just a phone call away and that I can count on him to be there for me.”
  • Bigg Boss Telugu 4 runner-up Akhil Sarthak will soon feature in Ohmkar-hosted Sixth Sense season 4 which was recently launched. Akhil is likely to give a special performance in the upcoming episode along with his BFF Monal Gajjar. As per the latest reports, Akhil will sing over five songs in a specially dedicated segment and he is currently rehearsing for his performance. Akhil will shoot for the episode tomorrow (June 26) as well.
  • Akhil Sarthak won Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Man on TV 2020-2021: “This is the best news I’ve heard. I must admit I was disappointed when I didn’t win the Bigg Boss title. To come so close and not win it is hard. So when you tell me that I’m the Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Man on TV, it takes me back to that moment when I was on stage while the winner is being announced. ఇది నేను విన్న ఉత్తమ వార్త. నేను బిగ్ బాస్ టైటిల్ గెలుచుకోనప్పుడు నేను నిరాశకు గురయ్యానని అంగీకరించాలి. అంత దగ్గరగా వచ్చి గెలవకపోవడం కష్టం. కాబట్టి నేను టీవీలో హైదరాబాద్ టైమ్స్ మోస్ట్ డిజైరబుల్ మ్యాన్ అని మీరు నాకు చెప్పినప్పుడు, నేను వేదికపై ఉన్నప్పుడు విజేత ప్రకటించబడుతున్నప్పుడు నన్ను తిరిగి తీసుకువెళుతుంది.
  • Akhil Sarthak, who shot to fame with Bigg Boss Telugu season 4, wished his parents who are celebrating their 39th wedding anniversary with an adorable post. Sharing a video of his parents cutting a customised cake, Akhil wrote, "Happy 39th wedding anniversary mom and dad the beautiful couple forever - బిగ్ బాస్ తెలుగు సీజన్ 4 తో ఖ్యాతి గడించిన అఖిల్ సార్థక్, తమ 39 వ వివాహ వార్షికోత్సవాన్ని జరుపుకుంటున్న తన తల్లిదండ్రులను పూజ్యమైన పోస్ట్*తో కోరుకున్నారు. తన తల్లిదండ్రులు అనుకూలీకరించిన కేకును కత్తిరించే వీడియోను పంచుకుంటూ, అఖిల్ ఇలా వ్రాశాడు, "39 వ వివాహ వార్షికోత్సవ శుభాకాంక్షలు అమ్మ మరియు నాన్న అందమైన జంట ఎప్పటికీ

• On the career front, Akhil has been busy with the shooting of his debut film as a male lead before the lockdown due to COVID-19 second wave. He has launched the first look of his film and the shoot schedule of the film in Goa concluded recently. His Instagram handle has clocked over 600k followers and Akhil thanked fans for all their love and support.
  • Akhil Sarthak wishes BFF Monal Gajjar on her birthday with an adorable post; says, "I heard stories about queen but saw her in my real life" - Actress Monal Gajjar of Bigg Boss Telugu 4 fame turned a year older today (May 13). Her BFF Akhil Sarthak took to his Instagram handle to wish Monal on her birthday with a lengthy and adorable post. He shared a few pictures of them together and expressed his love for her in this post.
  • Happy Ram Navami 2021: Akhil Sarthak, Indraneel and other celebs send out best wishes to fans
  • Akhil Sarthak celebrates BFF Syed Sohel Ryan's birthday in advance; gifts him a watch
  • Akhil Sarthak and other TV celebs send out best wishes to birthday boy Allu Arjun
  • BB Telugu 4 runner up Akhil Sarthak owns a swanky new bike; shares pictures and thanks fans for the love
  • BB Telugu 4 fame Monal Gajjar's reply to BFF Akhil Sarthak's 'don't dare to leave me' caption is too adorable to be missed
  • Bigg Boss Telugu 4 winner: Actor Abhijeet Duddala wins the trophy

The much awaited grand finale of Bigg Boss Telugu 4 hosted by Nagarjuna Akkineni has concluded and actor Abhijeet Duddala emerged as the winner of the fourth season.
It was an eventful and gala grand finale with some sizzling performances by the ex-contestants, actresses Pranitha Subhash, Mehreen Pirzaada, Raai Laxmi, Thaman S and some heartwarming emotional moments.

Much against the aspirations of a lady Bigg Boss winner, Abhijeet was crowned as the winner of season 4 with a vote bank sufficient enough to put him at the top of the table. Sohel decided to quit the show accepting Rs. 25 lac cash prize. Our recent poll also confirmed the same with over 58% respondents voting for Abhijeet as the winner.

Abhijeet is known as the 'Mr. Cool' of the show. His calm demeanour, ability to read the game, shrewd gameplay and composure was widely acclaimed. His idea to kidnap Divi in the Robots vs Humans task for his team to have an edge in the task is considered as his first master stroke in the show. His trick to steal the stars in the BB hotel task backfired though. He was one of the most nominated contestants of the season, too. His complicated equation with Monal and rivalry with Akhil have kept him in the limelight constantly. His friendship with Harika and Noel deserves a special mention. His performance in physical tasks throughout the season earned him flak on social media where he enjoys a huge fan following, too.

Interview on winning Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Man on TV for 2020:

How does it feel?
I’m in a state of shock. I was thinking about winning this title and I really wanted it to happen. So I’m overjoyed that it has actually happened. Last year, when I entered the Bigg Boss house, many of my co-contestants referred to me as ‘most desirable man’ because I had made it to number 6 on the list last year. At the time, all I could think was how nice it would be if I really could be the Most Desirable Man. And it has finally happened today. I couldn’t be happier.

From being number 3 in the list of Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Men in 2018, number 6 in 2019 to finally winning it this year, it has been quite a journey for you.
When I came down to number 6 from number 3 in 2019, I didn’t look at it as a demotion. Instead, I took it as a motivation to work harder on my fitness, my body and groom myself even better. I wanted to be number 1 because this tag of being the Most Desirable Man on TV matters a lot to me. Being a part of the Hyderabad Times Most Desirable TV list in the last couple of years opened up new doors for me, it was the reason I was invited to the Bigg Boss house. I feel this title is a sign that I’m heading in the right direction and is a stepping stone for greater things to come.

What do you think helps you stand out from the rest in terms of desirability?
I feel desirability is not just about good looks. Hard work, willingness to improve yourself, attitude, charm — everything matters. Even your emotions matter. I’m straightforward and honest and I do what my heart tells me to do. I think this quality helps me stand out from the rest.

To keep working hard on your body during the pandemic must’ve been a challenge?
Indeed it was. When the lockdown was first announced in March 2020, I was shattered. I’m still at the start of my career and I don’t have any godfather so my heart stopped for a second when the pandemic struck and everything shut down. My only focus was about motivating myself and moving forward. Even when gyms were shut, I worked out at home for three hours every single day to make sure I was in good shape. Let’s face it, for an actor today, good looks and having a good body matters. Being well-groomed is very important. Back in 2013/14 I know I was not very good looking so opportunities were very scarce. I knew that I had to work hard on myself and groom myself to look better if I have to land better opportunities. Since then my effort has been relentless.

What do you find desirable in a woman?

Being unique and not trying to copy anyone. I like women who focus on themselves rather than constantly compare themselves to others. Honesty is very important. I have serious trust issues. Either I trust someone fully or I don’t trust them at all. If someone lies to me, it’s a huge turn off.

All your female fans want to know if our Most Desirable Man on TV is single or has someone stolen his heart?
(Laughs) They needn’t worry. I’m single right now.

You’re also making your Tollywood debut this year. That must be another huge milestone for you?
Yes, it’s a big moment for me. It’s a new-age film on relationships with a young director and I’m really excited about it. It’s an experimental film and half of it was shot on the beach. The audience will see a totally new version of me and I can wait to see what people make of it. We have already shot about 10 per cent of it but had to pause due to the lockdown. Our initially plan was to release the film in October but it might get pushed further now due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

You’re a popular actor on television, you’ve made a splash on Bigg Boss, you’re making your Tollywood debut and are now Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Man on TV. What’s next?
Gosh it feels so good when I hear you say that I’m the Most Desirable Man on TV. Now I want to win the Most Desirable Man in Hyderabad title next. That’s my next goal and I want to work hard towards it. Whether it happens or not is not my in my hands but I’ll give it my 100 per cent. The rest is destiny.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-31-2020, 04:28 AM

Exclusive - Bigg Boss Telugu 4 runner up Akhil Sarthak opens up on the lack of support from TV industry; says, 'they never liked me as I have no background'

Akhil Sarthak, got close to the masses with his noteworthy stint in the recently concluded Bigg Boss Telugu season 4. The TV actor, who emerged as the runner up of the season, has opened up about the support he has received from the television industry in his recent exclusive chat with ETimes TV.

Akhil stated that nobody from the TV industry supported him during his stint in the reality TV show. He said, "No one except for the actor who plays my dad in the show supported me. I felt bad because they used to pretend to be close to me in real life. They were like 'I'm like your brother..mother' and all. But where are you now? When your co-star goes to Bigg Boss, you should support, right? Moreover, I didn't do any harm or negative to anyone. When millions can support me watching me on the show for just one and a half hours, what's wrong with you? In fact you know me better."

He adds, "Somewhere I felt they just couldn't digest the fact that I could make it to Bigg Boss while even many seniors couldn't." Reacting to the allegations that he doesn't mingle with anyone, Akhil said, "They kept me away. They never invited me for any party or award function. They never liked me because I have no filmy background or I don't have any support. I worked hard to be where I'm today."

Old 01-15-2021, 09:01 AM

BB Telugu 4 fame Monal Gajjar's reply to BFF Akhil Sarthak's 'don't dare to leave me' caption is too adorable to be missed.

(Photo: Instagram)

Bigg Boss Telugu season 4 has produced some adorable BFFs and Akhil Sarthak, Monal Gajjar and Syed Sohel Ryan are one of them. They don't shy away from expressing their love for each other and Akhil's recent Instagram post wasn't an exception, too.

He shared an adorable picture with Monal and Sohel and wrote, "Don’t dare to leave me���� (sic)" Monal was quick to comment saying, "Chance a ladhu (sic)"

Akhil shared yet another picture with Monal and captioned it as: "Yeh dosti hum nahi chodegey! ❤️(sic)" Monal adorably completed Akhil's caption commenting, "Tera sath na chodegey �������� (sic)"

These pictures left fans falling in love with them all over again. The BB4 trio is fondly known as '#SAM' on social media. A user wrote, "Sam ���������� we will also not leave u akhiluu �� appatika me fan la undipotha ��" while yet another user commented, "She is yours only.. don't worry she won't leave you. ��❤️"
Old 03-31-2021, 12:21 PM

BB Telugu 4 runner up Akhil Sarthak owns a swanky new bike; shares pictures and thanks fans for the love

Bigg Boss Telugu 4 runner up Akhil Sarthak, who is riding high on his recent successful stint in the reality TV series, bought a swanky new bike. He took to his Instagram handle to share a few pictures and videos of his new bike and thanked fans for the love and support. In the videos, Akhil can be seen unveiling the bike and posing with his little fans.

He wrote, "Welcome home baby ✨❤️ Thank you God, my parents and all my supporters (akhilians, akhinal, sokhilians) for making my dreams come true. It's all jus because of you... Thank you soo much for supporting me and being with me ❤
I hope you all will be with me forever. I love each and everyone of you and I'll make all of you proud in the coming days. Lots of love to you fam��❤✨ (sic)"

Bigg Boss Telugu season 4 has been a game changer for TV actor Akhil Sarthak. He is currently focused on his video single and web series which will star his BFF Monal Gajjar, who is seen judging the dance reality show Dancee+. The pair commands a huge following on social media. A diehard fan recently got Akhil's name inked on his chest. Akhil shared a picture with the fan and urged the rest of his fans to 'just promise' to stay by his side 'forever' instead of getting tattoos.
Old 04-08-2021, 08:37 AM

Kaushal Manda, Navdeep, Akhil Sarthak and other TV celebs send out best wishes to birthday boy Allu Arjun

It's Allu Arjun's birthday today (April 8) and his fans across the country are busy celebrating the occasion. The actor enjoys many admirers in the entertainment circuit and a few Telugu TV celebs have joined the world in wishing the 'Stylish Star' and 'Icon Star', as he is popularly referred to as. Actor-TV personality Navdeep, who shares a great rapport with Allu Arjun in real life, shared a major throwback picture and wished the latter a happy birthday.

Bigg Boss Telugu 2 winner Kaushal Manda also took to his social networking handles to wish Allu Arjuna on his birthday. "Wishing my most favorite @alluarjun a very Happy birthday.. your energy is contagious and your charismatic personality is a boon.. #Pushpa is gonna rockFire #HappyBirthdayAlluArjun (sic)," reads his tweet.

Telugu rapper Roll Rida of BB Telugu 2 fame, who is also an ardent fan of Allu Arjun, shared a picture with his favourite actor from a recent promotional event and wished him a happy birthday.
BB Telugu 4 runner up Akhil Sarthak showered his love on Allu Arjun. Sharing a recent picture of Allu Arjun, Akhil wrote, "Happy bitthday Anna wishing you a heart fill success ahead @alluarjunonline lots of loveeee (sic)"

Tags
Akhil Sarthak, Bigg Boss Telugu 4, Life After, telugu

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->