Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Full Details - Pratik Sehajpal 2021 Bigg Boss 15 OTT Contestant

Views: 2501  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-08-2021, 04:27 PM

Default Full Details - Pratik Sehajpal 2021 Bigg Boss 15 OTT Contestant

Latest Update:
  • Latest News about Prathik:
  • Bigg Boss 15: Pratik Sehajpal becomes the first runner-up: Bigg Boss 15 witnessed the show coming to an end after 4 months of competition and a rigorous battle. The show, which started with 15 contestants saw their Top three in Karan Kundrra, Tejasswi Prakash and Pratik Sehajpal. He was pitted against Tejasswi Prakash in the finale and Salman Khan announced Tejasswi Prakash's name as the winner of the season. Pratik has shown a tremendous amount of growth in his journey. The young lad has come a long way in Bigg Boss 15.
  • From getting bashed by host Salman Khan in the first week itself for his aggressive behaviour to winning praises for his changed attitude, Pratik has indeed won many hearts. Pratik earned huge fan-following and his journey saw him tasting success overnight. The contestant, who was relatively known before BB 15, became a huge name during BB15 and the Top leading names like Bipasha Basu, Gauahar Khan, Gautam Gulati, Kamya Panjabi, Kashmera Shah and Munmun Dutta were seen rooting for him even though they did not know him personally.
  • Pratik, who considers Salman Khan as his role model, took his suggestions to heart and completely changed his aggressive side. He showed his emotional side and came across as a contestant who has a tough exterior but has an extremely soft heart. He has been loved by his fans for his honest and helping nature. He never gave up on people even if they abused him during fights or made nasty comments like motivating Rakhi Sawant during the live audience task, which happened a day after she accused him of age-shaming. Even though Karan Kundrra physically hurt him a couple of times in the show, Pratik never insulted him and maintained the line of respect with his mentor. During his journey, Pratik will always be remembered for keeping across his point. He never shied away from speaking his mind, taking a stand for his friends in the house, giving all he has during tasks. Whenever his mother was abused or dragged during fights, Pratik's emotional side came out in the open and Bigg Boss viewers just loved him. His bond with OTT contestants Shamita Shetty and Nishant Bhat has also been a highlight of his journey. They were loved by fans as PraNiSha. His friendship with Nishant was especially loved by fans.
  • Bigg Boss 15 Winner: Tejasswi Prakash Lifts Trophy, Becomes 8th Woman to Win The Show, Pratik Sehajpal finishes up as the first runner up. Tejasswi Prakash wins Bigg Boss 15 trophy, beating Karan Kundrra, Pratik Sehajpal and Shamita Shetty in the grand finale episode
  • Pratik Sehajpal reveals how badly hurt he is by Karan Kundrra; says, “Abhi mujhe love nahi feel hota unki taraf se” Just ahead of its finale, two popular RJs graced the show to grill the contestants. They threw some interesting questions that gave the housemates a chance to answer the unanswered topics throughout their journeys. Pratik Sehajpal’s honest answer about his feelings came out as a hard-hitting revelation. When the RJs asked Pratik if he feels Karan Kundrra’s ‘tough love’, he came out clean about his genuine feelings about their bond. While answering the question, Pratik shared how hurt he has been because of Karan’s words and actions over time in the show. He revealed that he has always seen the latter as his ‘idol’ and has immense love and respect for him. However, his statements and actions have hurt him to the core. Pratik said, “I’ve always seen him as an idol. I've always respected him. Abhi mujhe love nahi feel hota unki taraf se.” He continued and said that he was badly hurt by Karan before but then tried to let it go. Pratik explained that he understood that both of them can have their own game and Karan isn’t obliged to take him ahead in the game. “Mere mentor rahe hain to unki zimmedari nahi hai ki mera hath pakad ke aage leke jaye (Having been my mentor earlier doesn’t make it his responsibility to take walk me ahead in the game),” he added.
  • Bigg Boss OTT: Pratik Sehajpal chooses to go in the Bigg Boss 15 house, is out of the winner's race.
  • Pratik Sehajpal entered the Bigg Boss OTT house with a bang. From the very start, Pratik made the audience feel his presence on the show. With his fierce attitude, he is loved by his fans. From his connection with Akshara Singh to his fights with Divya Agarwal, Pratik gained a lot of attention in his journey. His connection with Neha Bhasin also instigated a lot of controversies. His Bigg Boss OTT journey is definitely a one to remember. Highlights are,
  • Connection and differences with Akshara Singh.
    Before Neha Bhasin, Pratik Sehajpal had a connection with Akshara Singh. Fans loved their connection and made a hashtag, #prakshara for them. A strong bond was seen between the two until things took a rough turn. During the game of hearts' task, things didn't go as planned and Pratik chose Neha's heart over Akshara. He also said that he doesn't want to regret his decision of not choosing Neha as his connection later. This didn't go down well with Akshara and she was very hurt. This decision of his later caused fights and differences between the two but after all these rough times, they were seen crying and expressing their fondness for each other as well.
    Brotherhood with Nishant
    Pratik Sehajpal has shared a strong bond with another contestant, Nishant Bhat. The two share a close bond and were often seen together indulging in chit-chats, gossips, and pranks. The two became friends in the first week and Nishant stood like a rock-solid pillar for Pratik in his tough times. Both were often seen having fun and laughing together.
    Loverboy of the house
    Undoubtedly, Pratik Sehajpal is a lover boy of the house. Moose Jattana, Akshara Singh, and Neha Bhasin's likeness towards Pratik have not been hidden from anyone. Not only they liked Pratik but also they have been very vocal about it on the show. The three girls have expressed their likeness towards him in a very openly manner.
    Bitter-sweet relationship with Moose Jattana
    The bond between Moose Jattana and Pratik Sehajpal cannot be overlooked. From Moose being open up about her affection for Pratik to their frequent nasty banters, the audience has loved their bond.
    Verbal spats with housemates
    Pratik has always indulged in verbal spats with one or another contestant. He had a difference of opinion with every contestant. Pratik has got into massive fights and differences in the house with Divya Agarwal, Shamita Shetty, Raqesh Bapat, Riddhima Pandit, and a lot more contestants. It is a major part of Pratik's journey in the Bigg Boss house.
    Closeness with Neha Bhasin
    Pratik came very close to Neha during his journey. Both the contestants were spotted together most of the time. During their journey, both have confessed their liking and fondness for each other. They were even seen sharing hugs and kisses. Over time, their relationship became one of the most talked-about topics and instigated a lot of controversies.
    Differences and fights with Divya
    Pratik's differences with his "so-called" sister, Divya Agarwal were evident during their journey in the house. They had not even entered the BB OTT's house and started a fight on the stage in front of the host, Karan Johar. From that very point, their differences are bang on. The fights took ugly turns in the first week itself where both of them were seen shouting and abusing each other on camera. However, the two are trying to be cordial with each other now.
  • Neha Bhasin and Pratik Sehajpal are quite fond of each other and their closeness has often grabbed headlines. The latest shows Neha giving a massage to Pratik and the latter seems to be in relaxation mode. Pratik is seen lying on the couch whereas Neha is above him and massaging his hips with her elbow. At first, Pratik jokes, "Massage kahan se shuru hui thi, kahan pahunch gayi" (From where the massage started, and see where it has reached.) He asked Neha to continue as he was just joking and requested her to massage his glutes as well. Further, Pratik speaks about his body being stiff due to exercise. When Neha Bhasin continues with her massage, he moans and says, "Is mein badi ajeeb si feeling aa rahi hai yaar" (I'm getting a very weird feeling) and blushes. The makers captioned this post: "Pratik toh Neha ke relaxing massage se bohot khush lagta hain" Comment below your relaxing weekend plans."
  • Bigg Boss OTT: Nikki Tamboli wants to pair up with Pratik Sehajpal; says ‘He is single and so am I’ In the latest episode of Sunday Ka Vaar, Bigg Boss 14 contestants Nikki Tamboli and Rubina Dilaik made their presence felt in the Bigg Boss OTT house. They entered the ‘Bigg Boss OTT house as guests for the ‘Sunday Ka Vaar episode. Host Karan Johar welcomed the two gorgeous ladies and asked them about their favourites. Nikki expressed all her liking for Pratik Sehajpal. An excited Nikki said, “Pratik is hot, cute and most importantly single. And I am also single. So who knows we might connect.” Karan Johar offers to pass on Nikki’s message to Pratik in the house. However, Nikki says she can do it herself. Karan says she is quite confident and Rubina adds they should do a mash-up of BB14 and BB15 so that Nikki can be inside with Pratik. Nikki says she was really impressed to see Pratik play and fight so fiercely in the first week and fell in love with him them. However, he is not seen much in the game now. When KJo asks Rubina, who she thinks she could pair up with, she names Raqesh Bapat because of his intelligence and gentleman nature. Later, when Rubina and Nikki enter the house, the latter tells Pratik that she is in love with him and questions if he is single. While Pratik says that is in a complicated situation now, Nikki says she doesn’t if he is committed and tells Neha not to fight with her. Nikki also tells Pratik to meet her outside the house. Besides Nikki and Rubina, Ronit Roy and Richa Chadha also entered the show as guests. Bigg Boss OTT: Karan Johar gets teary-eyed as he pays tribute to Sidharth Shukla and says ‘I feel numb, I can't breathe’
  • Neha Bhasin ditches her connection Millind Gaba choses Pratik Sehajpal; Akshara Singh forms a pair with Millind in the latest task wherein the male contestants got a chance to switch their connections. Neha Bhasin shocked the housemates and everyone when she decided to dump her connection Millind Gaba and chose Pratik Sehajpal. Neha called Millind judgemental and this did not go down well with him. They had a huge argument and continued to fight and in the end, Neha ended up giving the heart-shaped cut-out to Pratik. The Ace Of Space contestant, who in the beginning accepted Akshara’s heart, breaks it later for Neha. Akshara says that she will not let her best friend be left alone in the game and she will now teach him how a game is played. She gives her heart-shaped cut-out to Millind and supports him in the game. Millind gets emotional and Akshara consoles him. He vows to teach Neha Bhasin a lesson and Akshara also sides with him.
  • Pratik Sehajpal is already made a super entertainer with fights, raising voice in the first few days only. So surely he will be one of the finalist to TV.
  • Last male contestant Pratik Sehajpal makes an entry by showing off his toned body. Pratik gives long entry speech and KJo asks him how is he so energetic. Pratik says, 'I am bhagwaan and I am shaitaan'.
  • Pratik Sehajpal started off on a wrong note with most of the female contestants of Bigg Boss OTT. None of them preferred him as their connection except Bhojpuri star Akshara Singh, who later revealed she likes 'akdu men' (arrogant men).
  • All boys also enter. Pratik speaks to his connection Akshara and tries to clear out his thoughts.
  • Pratik heats up the stage by getting into a fight with Zeeshan and other contestants. He tells Zeeshan if his face is like *********, he has to wear a bathrobe. The two get into a war of words and Karan tells them to shut up.
Bigg Boss OTT Fights, Controversies of Pratik Sehajpal:
  • Divya and Pratik get into an ugly fight on the first day. The fights have begun and Divya calls him 'BC' and not mess with her like he did the last time with Varun in another reality show. Pratik starts to fight.
  • Shamita gets to meet the boys and recognises Karan, Raqesh and Nishant. Seeing Pratik, she tells that he gives her Korean vibes and is into K-pop. However, Pratika takes offence and asks if she meant it in any other way. Shamita says she said it in a positive way. Shamita chooses Karan and Raqesh, who she thinks she can connect with.
  • TV actress Urfi Javed, who impresses KJo with her chirpy and bubbly attitude. When she meets the boys, she looks excited to see Zeeshan. Seeing Pratik, Urfi says that he is ex-boyfriend of one of her co-actress. While talking Pratik takes ex Pavitra Punia's name and talks about how aggressive she was in the relationship.
  • KJo asks Pratik to explain Ridhima about #StayConnected. Instead, Pratik picks up an old fight with Divya and KJo tells him to cool down. KJo says the power now lies with Karan, who will get to select a partner.
Who is Pratik Sehajpal, Career:
  • Name Pratik Sehajpal, Occupation: Actor, model, fitness trainer, Claim to fame: Love School 3, Ace of Space
  • Delhi boy Pratik Sehajpal made an entry in the entertainment industry with dating reality show Love School. He was seen in the third season. He is a law graduate from Amity Law School.
  • He is a fitness enthusiast and his pics and videos on social media serve as a proof. Pratik flaunts his well-toned and fit body. He has also won many power-lifting and bodybuilding competitions.
  • He had also auditioned for Roadies Xtreme in 2018 but couldn’t impress the judges.
  • He then participated in Ace of Space and stood second. Interestingly, Divya Agarwal, who lifted the trophy in the same season is also going to be locked up this season in Bigg Boss OTT.
  • He was also offered Bigg Boss in the previous seasons but couldn’t take it up owing to prior commitments. Bigg Boss OTT will premiere on Sunday, August 8.
Pratik Sehajpal Bigg Boss OTT Entry:
  • Last male contestant Pratik Sehajpal makes an entry by showing off his toned body. Pratik gives long entry speech and KJo asks him how is he so energetic. Pratik says, 'I am bhagwaan and I am shaitaan'.
  • Negative Reviews: Urfi gets inside the house. She meets Shamita and they start discussing Pratik's negative attitude. Urfi says, 'I don't like that guy at all'. Urfi says no body will select Pratik and the last girl will get stuck with him.
  • Akshara picked Pratik and Karan Nath. They were challenged to follow her steps on a song. At the end of it, she chose Pratik for following her the best. However, Pratik, who had already got into a tiff with Shamita Shetty, Neha Bhasin, and Urfi Javed, clarified, "Mein please kisi ko nahi karta, mein follow nahi karta...aap mujhe mat follow karna house mein." He also asked her to do her own thing in the house adding, "Connection mein equal responsibility hoti hai. Mein apne mein hi leader hun." Later, Akshara revealed to the female inmates that she chose Pratik as her connection as she likes 'akdu men'. This made Neha Bhasin tell her that only she could handle him and it's only now that they will have some fun.
Personal Life:
  • Talking about Pratik’s personal life, he made headlines while dating Pavitra Punia. The two dated for a brief period before calling it quits. Post break-up, Pratik said that his relationship was good with Pavitra Punia while it lasted but besieged with clashes. Things went downhill when they had a huge fight when Pratik was offered a role where he had to do a bold scene with his female co-star.
Final List Here:
Before Entry Interviews:
  • I’ve seen the previous seasons and I liked Gautam Gulati and Manveer Gurjar’s journey on the show. They have played the game solo and have performed so well. They won the show because they played straight from the heart. I am not going inside by getting inspired by anyone or I am not going to behave like anyone as I am Pratik Sahejpal and I am different from others and have my own personality.
  • If someone asks me about my past with Pavitra Punia, I won’t mind talking about it because my life is like an open book. Our relationship was just for a couple of months. I’ve been into many relationships which have lasted for 2-3 months, I don’t know why this is highlighted every time. I don’t have anything to hide. I am nobody ex and I’ve my own identity. I have landed here because of my hard work. I would not appreciate people linking my name to her. I would like my name to be associated with my mother and vice versa. I am not trying to take mileage using anyone’s name nor I want to give anyone mileage.
  • About future love in Bigg Boss OTT 15: I don’t easily fall for anyone. I try to stay away from love but if it happens I don’t mind. I don’t shy if I like a girl and I don’t believe in keeping it inside my heart. I am not going inside the house for a relationship, it is a war zone for me. Bigg Boss for me right now is a game zone and I can’t trust anyone there. It is very difficult to understand if someone has feelings for you that are even genuine or not. There are people who pretend to be in love and once their job is done they just walk away. So whatever I will do inside the house, I will do using my brain.
  • If someone tries to trouble me, they will get 100 percent more from my side. I won’t pick unnecessary fights, but if someone tries to tell me that I am taking footage, I won’t shy from admitting that ‘yes I am on the show for footage’. If the production house is paying the contestants so much and banking on us, it is our job to entertain the audience. It is our responsibility.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-01-2021, 07:02 AM

Reality TV show fame and fitness enthusiast Pratik Sehajpal gave a glimpse of an angry and attacking personality ever since he got introduced on Bigg Boss OTT stage season. His personality even irked host Karan Johar, as he was forced to tell Pratik to calm down. While you got to see him fight with Divya Agarwal, Zeeshan Khan, Karan Nath to Shamita Shetty; here’s all you need to know about this Delhi boy. Pic: Instagram

Becoming the first Boss Man in the house

Pratik Sehajpal and his connection Akshara Singh impressed Indian matchmaker Sima Taparia with their chemistry and became the first Boss Man and Boss Lady of the house. Sima selected their pair, who is most connected with each other. Pic: Instagram

The angry young man of the season

Right from taking offense to Shamita Shetty’s comment ‘You give me Korean vibes’ to fighting with Divya Agarwal at the drop of the hat; Pratik has grabbed all the attention in the house. He also fought with Zeeshan Khan and Karan Nath in the recent episodes. Pic: Instagram

Pratik’s debut in entertainment industry and education

Delhi boy Pratik Sehajpal made an entry in the entertainment industry with dating reality show Love School. He was seen in the third season. He is a law graduate from Amity Law School. Pic: Instagram

Participant in Ace of Space

He then participated in Ace of Space and stood second. Divya, who is also a participant in BB OTT house, has lifted the Ace of Space trophy. It was learnt that Pratik considered Divya as a sister and tried to connect with her, but the latter didn’t want the same. Many fights have erupted between the two, where they have also involved Varun Sood (Divya’s BF) in between. The 3 were in Ace of Space and things didn’t go down well between them. Pic: Instagram

Auditioning for Roadies

He had also auditioned for Roadies Xtreme in 2018 but couldn’t impress the judges. Though he was physically fit, according to judges he lacked strength and stamina.

Fitness enthusiast

He is a fitness enthusiast and his pics and videos on social media serve as a proof. Pratik flaunts his well-toned and fit body. He has also won many power-lifting and bodybuilding competitions. Pic: Instagram

His relationship with Pavitra Punia

Talking about Pratik’s personal life, he made headlines while dating Pavitra Punia. The two dated for a brief period before calling it quits. Post break-up, Pratik said that his relationship was good with Pavitra Punia while it lasted but was besieged with clashes. Pic: Instagram

Calling it a fling

When asked about his ex Pavitra, who participated last season, Pratik told ETimes TV it was a two month long fling and he has nothing to hide about it. He said he isn't ashamed of any of his relations and that he wants to be known for his work. Pic: Instagram

Offered Bigg Boss previously

He was also offered Bigg Boss in the previous seasons but couldn’t take it up owing to prior commitments. He was also seen in a digital show, where he worked alongside Kushal Tandon. Pic: Instagram
Old 09-18-2021, 08:14 AM

Pratik Sehajpal’s Bigg Boss OTT journey

Pratik Sehajpal entered the Bigg Boss OTT house with a bang. From the very start, Pratik made the audience feel his presence on the show. With his fierce attitude, he is loved by his fans. From his connection with Akshara Singh to his fights with Divya Agarwal, Pratik gained a lot of attention in his journey. His connection with Neha Bhasin also instigated a lot of controversies. His Bigg Boss OTT journey is definitely a one to remember.

02/8Connection and differences with Akshara Singh.

Before Neha Bhasin, Pratik Sehajpal had a connection with Akshara Singh. Fans loved their connection and made a hashtag, #prakshara for them. A strong bond was seen between the two until things took a rough turn. During the game of hearts' task, things didn't go as planned and Pratik chose Neha's heart over Akshara. He also said that he doesn't want to regret his decision of not choosing Neha as his connection later. This didn't go down well with Akshara and she was very hurt. This decision of his later caused fights and differences between the two but after all these rough times, they were seen crying and expressing their fondness for each other as well.

03/8Brotherhood with Nishant

Pratik Sehajpal has shared a strong bond with another contestant, Nishant Bhat. The two share a close bond and were often seen together indulging in chit-chats, gossips, and pranks. The two became friends in the first week and Nishant stood like a rock-solid pillar for Pratik in his tough times. Both were often seen having fun and laughing together.

04/8Loverboy of the house

Undoubtedly, Pratik Sehajpal is a lover boy of the house. Moose Jattana, Akshara Singh, and Neha Bhasin's likeness towards Pratik have not been hidden from anyone. Not only they liked Pratik but also they have been very vocal about it on the show. The three girls have expressed their likeness towards him in a very openly manner.

05/8Bitter-sweet relationship with Moose Jattana

The bond between Moose Jattana and Pratik Sehajpal cannot be overlooked. From Moose being open up about her affection for Pratik to their frequent nasty banters, the audience has loved their bond.

06/8Verbal spats with housemates

Pratik has always indulged in verbal spats with one or another contestant. He had a difference of opinion with every contestant. Pratik has got into massive fights and differences in the house with Divya Agarwal, Shamita Shetty, Raqesh Bapat, Riddhima Pandit, and a lot more contestants. It is a major part of Pratik's journey in the Bigg Boss house.

07/8Closeness with Neha Bhasin

Pratik came very close to Neha during his journey. Both the contestants were spotted together most of the time. During their journey, both have confessed their liking and fondness for each other. They were even seen sharing hugs and kisses. Over time, their relationship became one of the most talked-about topics and instigated a lot of controversies.

08/8Differences and fights with Divya

Pratik's differences with his "so-called" sister, Divya Agarwal were evident during their journey in the house. They had not even entered the BB OTT's house and started a fight on the stage in front of the host, Karan Johar. From that very point, their differences are bang on. The fights took ugly turns in the first week itself where both of them were seen shouting and abusing each other on camera. However, the two are trying to be cordial with each other now.
Old 09-28-2021, 04:31 PM

Splitsvilla fame Pratik Sehajpal is now a household name. The Delhi boy won hearts with his angry-young man attitude and ended up among the Top 5 finalists in Bigg Boss OTT. Pratik will now be seen in season 15 and recently he did a live session with his elder sister Prerna and fans. Here’s what he shared about his participation:

Thanked his sister for doing all the hard work

Pratik created a stir with his presence soon after getting called on stage by host Karan Johar and he now has several fan clubs. Pratik gave all the credit to his elder sister Prerna, who took care of his social media presence as he was locked inside house. He said, “Jitni mehnat maine andar ki hai, utni mehnat usne (Prerna) bahar ki hai. And you all (fans) have also supported her so much.”

Excited for the Bigg Boss 15 journey

Speaking to his fans, he shared, “Seeing you soon on October 2nd. Let’s start with blessings from Gandhiji on Gandhi Jayanti.”

‘I feel grateful,’ says Pratik

“I always feel so grateful. I put in so much effort and energy when I signed Bigg Boss last year. Then I got to do two different seasons – Bigg Boss OTT and Bigg Boss 15, it is a big thing for me.”

Thanked his fans

Pratik said in the live session, ‘It feels so good to speak to all after such a long time. I feel so overwhelmed to connect with all my fans. I thank you all for loving me and voting for me. Thank you for going out of your way and supporting me. It is just unbelievable. I also thank my sister for doing all the hard work.

Prerna thanked Pratik’s fans for teaching her Twitter

Prerna said, “Your fans have helped me so much. Instagram was easy but I didn’t know how to use Twitter. Your fans taught me how to use Twitter.” Pratik added, “I still don’t know how to use it.” Prerna further shared, “It is not possible to do anything single-handedly. I wouldn’t have been able to do it alone. And we have to keep supporting going forth.”

On his decision to walk out with BB 15 ticket

Whatever is happening, it is God’s direction and it is going on perfectly. Whatever decision I took, I don’t want to share further. But everything is going good.
Old 07-21-2022, 09:06 AM

Gratitude for your insightful sharing! This sort of knowledge is wonderful. I enjoy playing video games, and five nights at freddy's 2 is one that I frequently play when I have free time. You may try it and see how thrilling it is.

Tags
Bigg boss 15, Bigg Boss OTT, Pratik Sehajpal, Pratik Sehajpal Age, Pratik Sehajpal Body, Pratik Sehajpal Boyfriends, Pratik Sehajpal Career, Pratik Sehajpal Caste, Pratik Sehajpal Contestant, Pratik Sehajpal Controversies, Pratik Sehajpal Date of Birth, Pratik Sehajpal Education, Pratik Sehajpal Family, Pratik Sehajpal Films, Pratik Sehajpal Girl friends, Pratik Sehajpal Girlfriends, Pratik Sehajpal Husband, Pratik Sehajpal in Bigg Boss 15, Pratik Sehajpal Latest News, Pratik Sehajpal Latest Updates, Pratik Sehajpal Photos, Pratik Sehajpal Place of Birth, Pratik Sehajpal TV Shows, Pratik Sehajpal Videos, WHO IS Pratik Sehajpal

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->