Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

TOP 10 Personal Quotes of Sunny Leone

Views: 1244  
Old 12-26-2022, 04:38 AM

Default TOP 10 Personal Quotes of Sunny Leone

• " I will never let anyone get to me. I will never let anyone - man or woman - take me down. "
  • "At times, it can definitely be a handful because I`ve twin toddler boys and a 4-year old daughter who has her opinions and wants to do her own things. But it`s amazing to watch them grow every single day."
  • "I`m not sorry for who I am or for what I have done and I believe no one can push you down and make you feel like that. "
  • " I think serious roles are sometimes more gratifying. However, shooting a comedy film is so much more fun! "
  • "When someone pushes you down you must get up and stand on your own two feet even if your scared to do it. Only you can set limits to your success."
  • "Smoking and drinking too much is not the way to fitness. Love your body and treat it good."
  • "Yes, I do feel like an outsider in the film fraternity. But I feel I have been accepted by my fans."
  • "There is a price you pay when you want freedom of speech. You must be willing to accept the good, the bad and the ugly when trying something out of the box."
  • "My family didn't find out until I told them, which was when I won Penthouse Pet of the Year. The took it as well as I could have hoped. I am their daughter and they love me, so it was great when they didn't disown me."
  • "I actually dislike the word reinvent. I never want to reinvent me, I love who I am. But what does happen very organically is I grow and evolve as human being, actress and professional. So over the months, yes things will change but it's not something that is planned."

Tags
Personal Quotes, Sunny Leone

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum