Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Telugu TV Show - Aame Katha Latest News, New Star Cast, New Story, Season 2

Views: 6085  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-03-2020, 05:35 AM

Default Telugu TV Show - Aame Katha Latest News, New Star Cast, New Story, Season 2

Latest Update:
  • Last Episode was telecasted on 6th March 2021 (Last Episode 310)
  • Rahul warns Shyamala Devi to mend her ways. On the other hand, Annapurnamma makes some demands to Shyamala Devi and then Shyamala Devi plans to **** the family at the party. Later, Janaki executes Shyamala Devi's plan. And Rani and Shyamala Devi kidnap Vimala. Later, Maheshwari learns about Shyamala Devi's plan and Vimala saves Gautham and his family from a grave danger. Afterwards, the police arrest Shyamala Devi Thats end of the Season 1, may be it will restart after Covid.
  • Gautham alerts Rani about the legal issues of Raja Mahal's property and advises her to behave accordingly. After a while, Nakshatra decides to leave the house.
  • Rani feels annoyed as Gautham performs the rituals with Nakshatra. Later, Shyamala Devi cleverly diverts Rajendra and Venkat to get out of trouble.
  • Venkat suggests Gautham to celebrate Nakshatra's birthday. Later, Gautham and Nakshatra share a moment.
  • One baba told to change the house.
  • Due to Bigg Boss 4 Telugu telecast, Aame Katha Telecast Timings changed to 10.30 pm (After BB4) and 12 Afternoon.
  • Aame Katha actor Ravikrishna on being tested COVID-19 positive: I haven’t told my family yet; don’t want to let them meet me now.
  • Free Live Streaming @ http://www.futurestorysofar.com/
  • 2020 Bigg Boss Telugu 4

Story, TV Shows is about
  • Aame Katha is a Telugu Television serial aired in Star Maa from every Monday to Friday at 10.00 PM to 10.30 PM IST. Starring Ravi Krishna, Navya and Shrisha in pivotal roles, Amekatha is set up in a contemporary period and will showcase the quest of the female protagonist to unravel the truth in a sea of lies and deceit.
  • Star Maa is the one of the Telugu-language television channel based in Hyderabad, India. STAR MAA TV and its subsidiary channels are part of 21st Century Fox's STAR India network. STAR MAA is a Telugu TV channel network known for its humdrum programming with advertisements.

Aame Katha Telugu Serial Cast
  • Ravi Krishna, Navya, Sirisha,
Aame Katha Serial in Star Maa, Complete details
  • Serial Name: Aame katha
  • Channel: Star Maa
  • Telecast, Repeat Telecast: Due to Bigg Boss 4 Telugu telecast, Aame Katha Telecast Timings changed to 10.30 pm (After BB4) and 12 Afternoon.
  • Days: Monday To Friday
  • Production House : Reliance Big Synergy

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-04-2020, 03:04 PM

Aame Katha actor Ravikrishna on being tested COVID-19 positive: I haven’t told my family yet; don’t want to let them meet me now | The Times of India

News Posted on 7th July 2020

Aame Katha actor Ravikrishna on being tested COVID-19 positive: I haven’t told my family yet; don’t want to let them meet me now

After Navya Swamy, her Aame Katha co-star Ravikrishna, who shot to fame with Bigg Boss Telugu season 3, has also tested positive for Coronavirus. In a chat with ETimes TV, the actor shared that he has been under self-isolation for a while and how his co-star Navya has indeed inspired him to stay strong. Excerpts…

I’ve been under self-isolation ever since Navya tested positive

I got my reports last night but I’ve been under self-isolation ever since Navya tested positive. I have no symptoms so far. I was prescribed Vitamin C, Zinc and multivitamin and some medicines if I have symptoms.

I chose to be strong after seeing Navya

Even I went blank when I was first informed that I was tested positive. But after seeing Navya, I chose to be strong, too. I’ve seen her breaking down on the sets after she knew her test result. And a few of them who hugged her a few seconds back started moving away. This was quite shocking and it pricked her a lot. I and our producers tried to be with her because this is the moment we have to stand by her.

Siva Jyothi has been crying all night

I haven’t told my family yet. I want them to be in peace until they get to know this. But Siva Jyothi has been crying all night. She along with Gangulu (husband) is getting the test done, too. I don’t want to trouble them anymore. So, I want to move out into a hotel or a separate room.

Actors are exposed to virus the most

Actors are most exposed to the virus. We are forced to work amid Corona scare as it is our bread and ****er and many of us are the sole breadwinners for the family. If any actor refuses to take part in the shoot, there is every chance people might misinterpret it as arrogance and we might even get replaced. So, we must make a tough choice between health and work. Elderly people are at risk more and I’m worried about them. This is one of the reasons why I don’t want to return to my hometown (Vijayawada) or let my family visit me now.
(Photo: Instagram)

I just want to focus on recovery
Right from taking healthy food to staying indoors, I’ve been taking good care during the lockdown. We have been taking enough care while shooting as well yet I contracted the virus. Now, I don’t want to bother where and how I’ve picked it from. I just want to focus on recovering faster.

There is only one way to stay safe
I’ve realised that fighting the virus coming out for whatever reason is close to impossible, no matter how many precautions you take. The only way we can stay safe is by strictly staying indoors.

Stay silent than spreading hate and negativity
I only request everyone to not panic. We can survive this as long as we don’t lose the mental battle. I also plead everyone to not stigmatize this and discriminate against anyone who is tested positive. Now, you need not help them in any which way except for offering some moral support. And you are free to remain silent if you can’t afford even that much but please don’t spread hate and negativity.
Old 09-07-2020, 04:28 PM

Default Aame Katha actor Ravikrishna’s amazing transformation gives you the right dose of fitness motivation

Aame Katha actor Ravikrishna’s amazing transformation gives you the right dose of fitness motivation

Aame Katha actor Ravikrishna, who tested positive for COVID-19 recently, made a noteworthy comeback with his stunning transformation. His fitness trainer shared a before and after picture of Ravikrishna on Instagram appreciating his efforts.

Ravi’s BFFs Ali Reza and Adarsh are all praises for Ravi’s amazing transformation and Ravikrishna couldn’t thank them enough, too. “Amazing transformation annaya. Superb going. Stay motivated, keep grinding,” commented Ali.

Adarsh wrote, “I know ur hardwork darling you are the inspiration ofr us keep rocking but don’t give up all r waiting for ur six pack (sic)”

On the work front, Ravikrishna got close to the telly audiences with his performances in the shows Bavamaradallu, That is Mahalakshmi and Bigg Boss Telugu season 3.

Ravikrishna was tested positive for Coronavirus after his co-star Navya Swamy tested positive, too. In an interaction with ETimes-TV, Ravikrishna stated that he was completely asymptomatic and urged staying positive in the battle with COVID-19, He said, “I only request everyone to not panic. We can survive this as long as we don’t lose the mental battle. I also plead everyone to not stigmatize this and discriminate against anyone who is tested positive. Now, you need not help them in any which way except for offering some moral support. And you are free to remain silent if you can’t afford even that much but please don’t spread hate and negativity.“

Tags
Aame Katha All Episodes, Aame Katha English, Aame Katha In Telugu, Aame Katha Last Episode, Aame Katha Online, Aame Katha Photos, Aame Katha Star Cast, Aame Katha Story, Aame Katha Telugu Serial Star MAA, Aame Katha TV Shows, Aame Katha VIDEOS, Aame Katha Written Update, Aame Katha Written Update in English, Aame Katha Yesterday Episode, Aame Katha Yesterday Written Update, Cast, Crew, Episodes, Latest News, South TV Shows, star cast, story, tv show Youtube, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->