Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Full Details - Karan Nath 2021 Bigg Boss 15 OTT Contestant

Views: 1935  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-31-2021, 12:01 PM

Default Full Details - Karan Nath 2021 Bigg Boss 15 OTT Contestant

Latest Update:
  • Interview post eviction:
    Did you think you'd be out so soon?
    We didn't imagine that we'll be ousted so soon because according to us, we were doing fine, being honest in our thinking and our approach towards the game. We did not have a game plan or a strategy and we have similar ways of dealing with things inside the house and people, we weren't running behind people unnecessarily and whatever we were doing was according to our heart.
    Are you disappointed about the eviction?Not disappointed, disappointed, I am fine, I am happy. I was the same way inside the house as I was outside, and I didn't change because it is Bigg Boss, unlike a lot of other people. I handled myself well and whatever response I have been getting so far from fans and family and friends, they are very happy that I came out with dignity, and that is what is of prime importance for me, to come out with respect. They are happy with my game, they are disappointed about the eviction of course, but I don't have any regrets, it was a nice short journey.
    Do you think either of you undermined the other?I can't say anything on this because somewhere or the other if we have gotten fewer votes, I don't know the reason, but the two of us weren't in any group and everyone tried to pull us towards themselves so we decided to simply listen to ourselves. We were also accused of a lot of things. Everyone was playing their game, we weren't doing anything for the camera and we were doing what we thought was right in the moment.
    You have maintained a great bond with Divya Agarwal but you took her name in the 'Kaala dil' task. Why?
    I have had a good bond with Divya since the very beginning, we have good rapport and chemistry, we even started calling each other brother and sister, so everything was good. One day before the Kaala Dil task, I even spoke about it to her and how she didn't do the right thing by talking to everyone about how what happened was wrong and even Shamita was upset in fact and things like that. Everyone started to feel that she is trying to divide everyone and is plotting something and that is why I did what I did during the task, and nothing happened with Neha by then also, but what happened the next day was worse. A lot was happening but then it was Bigg Boss house, so it is what it is.
    Divya and Shamita have also been at loggerheads, and everyone has their own perception about the two.
  • What do you think about it?
    Both of them have been playing a good game, Shamita is controlling Raqesh, and Divya also plays well, she is controlling Zeeshan. They had a clash since day 1 and they don't get along, but then their partners are listening to them, they don't have their own say as of now because they know they are better players. Everyone makes mistakes inside the house and so have they, but they have also apologized. For me, Divya is a much better person, because she really took care of me from day 1 and we developed a bond, and Shamita even asked me how did you call Divya your sister, but even she did not take any stand for me. Shamita was also nice, but Divya has taken care of me.
    Ridhima and Pratik's fight was also a highlight, though everything was sorted. Comment?

Everything got sorted yes, but even Pratik has a different kind of nature, and that is why I took his stand. I think that if he is scared of anyone in the house, it is me. He must be hurt a little when I left the house because he might have felt that he has done something wrong as well.
    Moose felt you were in attack mode, but was it true?
    I can go from anywhere, and I went towards Pratik, so my body language can be anything, a person reacts in any way when angry, but I was fighting with Pratik, so that is what matters. Because I haven't given her any reason and I was standing up for the right people, I was calm, and I was going positive in the show without being negative at all.
    Who do you think should have gotten evicted instead of you?Everyone was very close, I don't know how does their voting work, I am sure it was a close call. If not us, then I think Neha and Millind
  • Ridhima Pandit and Karan Nath's connection gets eliminated - both stayed in the house for two weeks, but they were not seen much in the show. From tasks to their overall performance did not do much. Ridhima had an emotional meltdown after her fight with Pratik Sehajpal. She suffered an anxiety attack. Karan Nath's aggressive side when during an episode, Pratik called Raqesh 'spineless'. He charged towards him and warned him to not call him spineless.
  • Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit roots for Bigg Boss OTT contestant Karan Nath
  • Former actor Karan Nath makes a smashing entry to 'Manwa emotion jaage'. He says he wants to go out as 'double'. He says he has the fighting spirit and ready to do any task given. Says, 'For 14 years I have stayed away from limelight. This is my comeback'. Karan says he can see that 'jazbaa' in him.
  • Unlike all the popular names mentioned above, Karan Nath is going to be a fresh face on Bigg Boss OTT, if he joins the show. He is the son of producer Rakesh Nath and was seen in the movie Yeh Dil Aashiqanaa. (Photo: Instagram)
  • Here the List of Celebs who are out from BB15 Here
Karan Nath Career:
  • Occupation Actor, Claim to fame: Yeh Dil Aashiqanaa
  • Not many might know that Karan Nath started his journey in showbiz as a child artist in Mr India (1987). The Bollywood actor is most famous for playing a romantic hero in Yeh Dil Aashiqanaa (2002).
  • Karan has been a part of films such as Paagalpan, Sssshhh..., LOC Kargil, Tum - A Dangerous Obsession, and Tera Kya Hoga Johnny. He was last seen in Guns of Banaras as Guddu.
Karan Nath Girl friend, Wife, Family:
  • While he may not have hits in his kitty yet, he does come from a successful filmy family. His father Rakesh Nath has produced films like Dil Tera Aashiq and his mother was a film writer for Saajan.
  • His grandfather DK Sapru has acted in films like Pakeezah, Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam, Heer Raanjha. He has been a part of more than 300 films.
Karan Nath Bigg Boss OTT 15 Journey:
  • Karan Nath is now going to be seen in Bigg Boss OTT. The struggling actor may just make a name for himself post the show since it's responsible for turning around the lives of many including Hina Khan, Shehnaaz Gill, Rahul Vaidya, and others.
  • For the unversed, contestant Karan Nath was seen in the film, Yeh Dil Aashiqaana. He has also been a part of films such as Paagalpan, Sssshhh..., LOC Kargil, Tum - A Dangerous Obsession, and Tera Kya Hoga Johnny. He was last seen in Guns of Banaras as Guddu.
  • Very few know that Karan Nath made his Bollywood debut with the film Mr India (1987) as a child artist. Though the actor may not have some blockbuster films to his credit but he hails from a successful film family. His father Rakesh Nath has produced films like Dil Tera Aashiq and his mother was a film writer for Saajan. His maternal grandfather DK Sapru has acted in films like Pakeezah, Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam, Heer Raanjha.
Final Contestants:
Final List Here:
OTT Live Link:
  • Before Bigg Boss 15, Bigg Boss OTT to premiere in August Bigg Boss OTT will feature a mix of influencers, social media stars and some celebs as contestants and will stream for six weeks.
Host:
  • Ace Bollywood filmmaker, Karan Johar will be seen hosting the upcoming season of Bigg Boss OTT.
  • The show will run for 6 weeks and then later move to television.

Tags
2021, 2022, bigg boss, Bigg boss 15, Bigg Boss 15 OTT, Bigg Boss 15 OTT Hotstar, Bigg Boss 2021, Bigg Boss 2021 OTT, Bigg Boss OTT, Bigg Boss OTT Contestants, Bigg Boss OTT Elimination, Bigg Boss OTT Free Live Streaming, Bigg Boss OTT Host, Bigg Boss OTT House, Bigg Boss OTT Live Streaming, Bigg Boss OTT Out, Bigg Boss OTT Participants, Bigg Boss OTT Videos, Bigg Boss OTT Votes Leading, Bigg Boss OTT Voting Lines, Bigg Boss OTT Winner, colors tv, Confirmed List Bigg Boss 15, contestants, HotStar, Karan Nath, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->