Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss Telugu 4 - Abhijeet Duddala

Views: 8030  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-21-2020, 07:57 AM

Default Life After Bigg Boss Telugu 4 - Abhijeet Duddala

Latest Update:
  • Latest :
  • Bigg Boss Telugu 4 winner Abhijeet Duddala shares how his drone camera crashed into a valley in Uttarakhand and a local saved it; calls him 'hero'
  • Abhijeet Duddala's victory in Bigg Boss Telugu season 4 is something fans will cherish for a long time. Abhijeet has done some extensive travelling after stepping out of the house. He has recently put out a video on his Instagram handle sharing some of his 'personal memories'. The video has Abhijeet sharing a candid moment with a mysterious girl whose identity has not been concealed. Abhijeet can be seen blushing as she can be spotted smearing a cream on his face before the camera was taken off in a jiffy. Abhijeet was recently back from his long US trip. He keeps sharing pictures and videos from the US. He has recently enjoyed a reunion with his Bigg Boss BFFs Noel and Harika. On the career front, the former BB Telugu winner will be seen in the webseries Modern Love Hyderabad. He is yet to announce his upcoming film post his successful stint in Bigg Boss Telugu season 4.
  • In June when Abijeet’s pet dog Rowdy had turned a year older, the actor, TV star and winner of Bigg Boss Telugu 4 took to social media to celebrate the occasion. Unfortunately, a month after its birthday, Rowdy passed away, much to the actor’s distress. Sharing that his pup had actually passed away last month and why he refused to open up about it till now, Abijeet wrote, “Rowdy. After 14 years of filling my family and me with all the love in the world, my Puppa breathed his last on the 23rd of last month, July 2021.”
  • Latest Projects: The actor was pushed back into it when he won Bigg Boss 4 but after his win, he continued to keep a low profile. He continues to stay in touch with fans through social media. Buzz is that the actor has bagged some massive projects, further details are awaited.
  • Bigg Boss Telugu season 4 winner Abijeet Duddala has reportedly tested negative for Coronavirus. However, he is still in isolation as a precautionary measure. Latest reports reveal that the actor's mother has tested positive for Covid-19 a few days ago and is awaiting the result of her latest test.

• (Photo: Instagram)
  • అయితే ఇప్పుడు ఇంట్లోనే ఉంటూ కొత్త వాటిని నేర్చుకుంటున్నాని, ప్రస్తుతం అయితే స్పానిష్ నేర్చుకుంటున్నానని అభిజిత్ అన్నారు. అలాగే స్క్రిప్ట్*లు వింటున్నానని, ఇప్పుడే ఏం చెప్పలేనని తెలిపారు. ఇక పెళ్లి ఎప్పుడు అని అడిగిన నెటిజన్*కు నవ్వుతూనే సమాధానం ఇచ్చారు. ఇప్పుడప్పుడే ఉండదు లే అంటూ తప్పించేసుకున్నారు.
  • BB Telugu 4 winner Abhijeet flaunts his gift from Indian cricketer Rohit Sharma; says, "Such a fanboy moment, thank you Rohit"

(Photo: Instagram)
  • Bigg Boss Telugu 4 winner Abhijeet meets Nagababu Konidela; shares a heartfelt thanks note

The much awaited grand finale of Bigg Boss Telugu 4 hosted by Nagarjuna Akkineni has concluded and actor Abhijeet Duddala emerged as the winner of the fourth season. It was an eventful and gala grand finale with some sizzling performances by the ex-contestants, actresses Pranitha Subhash, Mehreen Pirzaada, Raai Laxmi, Thaman S and some heartwarming emotional moments.

Much against the aspirations of a lady Bigg Boss winner, Abhijeet was crowned as the winner of season 4 with a vote bank sufficient enough to put him at the top of the table. Sohel decided to quit the show accepting Rs. 25 lac cash prize. Our recent poll also confirmed the same with over 58% respondents voting for Abhijeet as the winner.

Abhijeet is known as the 'Mr. Cool' of the show. His calm demeanour, ability to read the game, shrewd gameplay and composure was widely acclaimed. His idea to kidnap Divi in the Robots vs Humans task for his team to have an edge in the task is considered as his first master stroke in the show. His trick to steal the stars in the BB hotel task backfired though. He was one of the most nominated contestants of the season, too. His complicated equation with Monal and rivalry with Akhil have kept him in the limelight constantly. His friendship with Harika and Noel deserves a special mention. His performance in physical tasks throughout the season earned him flak on social media where he enjoys a huge fan following, too.

On the career front, Abhijeet of Life is Beautiful fame has now turned a household name with his BB stint.

How much winning prize after Tax - 20 Lacs

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-23-2020, 07:57 AM

To receive the Bigg Boss title from Chiranjeevi was special: Abijeet

The last 16 months have been a rollercoaster ride for Abijeet Duddala. In August 2019, the actor had met with an accident and was bed ridden for four months. Just as he was recovering, the Covid-19 pandemic hit and a nationwide lockdown was imposed and Abijeet was back indoors. And yet, from one of the lowest points in his life, he has managed to experience his biggest high when he was crowned the winner of Bigg Boss Telugu 4 on Sunday.

Speaking to Hyderabad Times after winning the title, Abijeet says, “I feel a bit dazed right now. It’s yet to sink in that I have won the title. I feel like I have crawled out of a dark room and can finally feel the light again. The love fans have showered on me is overwhelming and I feel extremely grateful.”

What made the moment even more special for Abijeet was being presented with the trophy by Megastar Chiranjeevi himself. “You are already awestruck because you have the Megastar in front of you. But that was not all. Chiru sir had done research about me, he knew who I was and what films I had acted in. He even delivered punch dialogues in front of me. To see that was surreal. It is certainly the best moment of my professional career,” beams Abijeet. Abijeet, who made his Tollywood debut with Sekhar Kammula’s Life is Beautiful in 2012, says that when he signed up for Bigg Boss, he never expected to get this far. “I didn’t really have a strategy while going into the house. I just wanted to be myself and I’m glad people liked me and appreciated me for it. I’m not the kind of person who will play tactical mind games, etc. I just wanted to play my own game and leave the rest up to the audience. And I’m glad that paid off,” he says.

Abijeet’s stay of over 100 days in the Bigg Boss house was not without its share of controversies. The actor had several ugly run-ins with Akhil Sarthak. While the two of them started off as friends, their relationship soured towards the end. Abijeet, however, says he doesn’t want to give much thought to the controversy anymore. “When I was in the house, I spoke my mind and the equations I had with people were real. But now, I don’t want to give any attention to such things. I feel they don’t need that much attention. The only thing that matters is what people think and they have accepted me. The audience is the biggest judge and they have voted me as the winner,” he says.

Interestingly, Abijeet also seemed to have a romantic relationship with fellow contestant Monal Gajjar. In fact, he and Akhil were seen fighting over Monal during several occasions while in the Bigg Boss house. Speaking about his relationship with Monal, Abijeet says, “Monal and I were good friends. There was definitely something (between the two of us) that was going in a certain direction but things did not quite work out. In the end, I decided to just focus on my game and that helped me,” he says.

This edition of Bigg Boss was unlike any other as it happened in the middle of a pandemic and Abijeet admits it took a toll on him. “I spent the second half of 2019 in bed because of my accident. Just as I was beginning to recover and go out again, the lockdown was imposed. Then when I thought of unlocking, Bigg Boss came my way and I decided to take up the challenge. So I’ve basically been holed up indoors the whole year and it has been mentally taxing. The key is to be patient, positive and have mental strength,” he says.

Having spent 16 months cooped up indoors, Abijeet wants to be out as much as possible in 2021. “I want to keep working till I drop. I don’t want to stay indoors at all. Hopefully my win in Bigg Boss will open new doors for me. Films will be my priority but I look forward to working in some interesting projects in the OTT space as well,” he says, signing off.
Old 12-23-2020, 07:59 AM

Bigg Boss Telugu 4 winner Abhijeet: From revealing his unfulfilled desire in the show to upcoming plans, 10 revelations made by him post finale

Abhijeet has won a million hearts as Mr. Cool in Bigg Boss Telugu 4. He was crowned the winner of the recently concluded season on Sunday (December 20). In his recent interaction with fans on Instagram, he made some interesting revelations. Take a look

Happy for a reason

Abhijeet stated that he never thought he would receive so much love in life. Above all, he was so happy to bring his family together through this show.

Thanks Nagababu and many others

Abhijeet thanked actor-TV personality Nagababu Konidela for coming in support of him. Abhijeet was surprised that Nagababu still remembers him and their conversation a few years back. He also thanked ??? famed actor Srikanth who also rooted for him. Abhijeet added that he was overwhelmed when eminent actor Brahmanandam appreciated him.

Thanks Chiranjeevi

Abhijeet took the opportunity to thank Megastar Chiranjeevi for drawing parallels with the former's on-screen character in Life Is Beautiful and appreciating him.

Missing host Nagarjuna

Abhijeet thanked BB host Nagarjuna for the guidance adding that he is already missing the weekend episodes with the host.

Special vibe after first week

Abhijeet stated that he felt a special vibe in the living room every time he was saved from nominations especially after the first week.

Unfulfilled desire

The BB Telugu 4 winner disclosed that he wanted to be the captain of the house at least once and dedicate it to fans who are voting for him but that didn't quite happen.

What's in the mug'?

Abhijeet was often spotted sipping something from a mug. He finally revealed, it was nothing but hot water, an old habit from his Life Is Beautiful days.

Plans to meet fans

Abhijeet stated that he is planning to meet fans across the two Telugu states and he is actually making a road map of it.

Christmas with Noel

Abhijeet also has plans to celebrate this Christmas with BFF Noel at the latter's house. He revealed that he felt a void after Noel quit the show after 12th week.

Upcoming projects

The noted actor spilled some beans about his next projects. Abhijeet revealed that he is working on a few scripts, one of which includes his Life Is Beautiful co-star Sudhakar as well. He added that he might take some more time to get a good script.
Old 12-25-2020, 11:34 AM

Bigg Boss Telugu 4 winner Abhijeet meets Nagababu Konidela; shares a heartfelt thanks note

Bigg Boss Telugu 4 winner Abhijeet is on a thanking spree after his memorable victory. As stated earlier, Abhijeet met Nagababu Konidela, who supported him during the season.
Abhijeet shared a heartfelt thanks note along with a picture of his meet with Nagababu.

"Spent the evening with the most warm, caring and loving person. Thank You @nagababuofficial Sir, for your words of encouragement. Touched. (sic)," read his Instagram post.

Nagababu had earlier shared the same picture on Instagram and heaped praises on the BB4 winner in his post.

"Celebrating the Sucess of
The Best Contestant I have ever seen in the 4 seasons of #bigboss..
My Boy @abijeet11...
The Guy next door who won a Billion hearts including mine with his Simple Sincerity & Clutterfree Confidence..
Sucess is just a Pawn with your Princely Attitude dear...
You will be Celebrated all along with times to come.. (sic)," reads his Instagram post.

Old 12-29-2020, 11:39 AM

When Karthika Deepam fame Baby Krithika bumped into Bigg Boss Telugu 4 winner Abhijeet; read post

Karthika Deepam fame Baby Krithika aka Shourya met none other than Bigg Boss Telugu 4 winner Abhijeet Duddala. She took to her Instagram handle to share an adorable selfie with Abhijeet and shared that one should learn to ‘never cry’ in life.
Baby Krithika wrote, “A for attitude & A for Abijeet

Bigboss season 4 winner @abijeet11 anna, it was pleasure meeting you, “never cry” is one thing that everyone should learn from you (sic)”

Though it is still unclear when and where she met Abhijeet, the BB4 winner seems to have a new fan now. Abhijeet is also meeting people who mean to him the most in recent times. He has recently shared pictures with Nagababu Konidela, his good friend Vijay Deverakonda and mentor Sekhar Kammula as well.

Meanwhile, Karthika Deepam is currently centered on Hima (Baby Sahruda) while Krithika is confined to a supporting role. Hima and Shourya are twin daughters who got separated after their birth under dramatic circumstances.

On the personal front, Krithika, who is quite active on Instagram sharing pictures and dance videos, has recently clocked 100k followers. She has thanked fans for the love and support so far. Krithika also celebrated the birthday of her on-screen mother Premi Viswanath aka Deepa.

Tags
Abhijeet Duddala, Abijeet Duddala, bigg boss 4 abhijeet age, bigg boss 4 abhijeet photos, bigg boss 4 abhijeet remuneration, bigg boss 4 telugu winner abhijeet, bigg boss 4 telugu winner abhijeet sharechat, bigg boss 4 telugu winner voting poll, Bigg Boss Telugu 4, bigg boss telugu 4 winner, bigg boss telugu 4 winner voting results, Is Abijeet Duddala married, Is Amrit Kalam good or bad, Is Chal a good muhurat, Is Dagnabbit a bad word, Life After, telugu, What does the word of mean, What is Akhil sarthak profession, What is meaning of name Abhijeet, What is the age of hero Abhijeet, What is the age of lasya, What is the age of Sohel, What is the F word in Japanese, What is the meaning of Abhijit muhurat, Which Nakshatra is good for birth, Who are the participants of Bigg Boss 4 Telugu, Who is Abhijeet Biggboss, Who is lasya husband, Who is Sohel, Why is Jesus call the word

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->