Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Full Details - Muskaan aka Moose Jattana 2021 Bigg Boss 15 OTT Contestant

Views: 2522  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-08-2021, 05:31 PM

Default Full Details - Muskaan aka Moose Jattana 2021 Bigg Boss 15 OTT Contestant

Latest Update:
  • Latest News.
  • Muskan Jattana, who was recently part of Bigg Boss OTT, was evicted from the house a few days back
  • The episode of Bigg Boss OTT began with Moose Jattana sitting alone in a room and crying hard. Nishant Bhatt is seated outside, when Pratik Sehajpal asks him the reason behind ignoring Moose and not talking to her. To which, Nishant said, "It's in her head that I am not talking. It can't always be about her, it's a game - a connection, not an affair." Elsewhere, a lonely Moose talks to herself and is heard saying, "I miss you, Nishant. I don't understand how to do all things alone. He deserves to stay in the house. I should have been nominated. I don't want to play without him." For the unversed, Moose Jattana saved herself from nominations by reading the letter received from her family member. Nishant tore his letter and got nominated. After which, there was an unsaid tension between the two. Nishant has time and again said that he doesn't fear nominations and is confident that he will still go inside the Bigg Boss main house. Surprisingly, Bigg Boss announced that Nishant has been saved from the nominations as he has received maximum votes. Being the Boss Man and Boss Lady, Pratik Sehajpal and Neha Bhasin had the authority of saving one contestant from the nominations, and they chose Shamita Shetty. The contestants nominated for elimination are Divya Agarwal, Akshara Singh and Millind Gaba.
  • Moose Jattana wants to marry Pratik Sehajpal; says, 'Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya' - Cupid has started doing its work inside the Bigg Boss OTT house. The 20-year-old contestant Moose Jattana, who came out as bi***ual, has confessed her feelings for co-contestant Pratik Sehajpal. She confessed her love for him and is quite vocal about it. She also proposed to him for marriage and Pratik went to Karan Nath and shared about all this. Karan Nath hugged Moose Jattana and Pratik was seen smiling. A week ago, Moose, her connection Nishant Bhat and Pratik Sehajpal were in the garden area where Moose shared her feelings for Pratik.
  • Moose came across as a bubbly girl with a knack for entertainment on her entry into the show. However, she is now grabbing attention for her ‘mean’ and ‘below the belt’ comments from fellow contestants. Recently, she left Akshara Singh in tears with her inappropriate reply to a casual question. Later, she was seen clarifying things with her and Milind Gaba, who confronted her about the comment.
  • The fourth female contestant is Muskaan aka Moose Jattana. She calls herself 'cute' and 'nikammi'. Karan Johar calls her talkative and she has taken over this quality from him.
  • Internet sensation Moose Jattana has made an entry in Karan Johar hosted Bigg Boss OTT. The 20-year-old contestant of the show has left everyone curious about her bubbly and outspoken personality.
  • When Muskaan is introduced to the boys, she recognises none and no one recognises her. She selects Pratik and Nishant to check the compatibility. A game of speed dating is introduced between them. After the game, Muskaan selects Nishant.
Bigg Boss OTT Entry:
  • The fourth female contestant is Muskaan aka Moose Jattana. She calls herself 'cute' and 'nikammi'. Karan Johar calls her talkative and she has taken over this quality from him.
  • When Muskaan is introduced to the boys, she recognises none and no one recognises her. She selects Pratik and Nishant to check the compatibility. A game of speed dating is introduced between them. After the game, Muskaan selects Nishant.
Who is Muskaan aka Moose Jattana, Career
  • As everybody is still looking for answers to know who exactly Moose is, here’s a sneak peek into all that we know about her.
  • Moose was born on 15 October 2001 in the United States. After that, she did her schooling in the US, and also completed her graduation from the US. After that, she started modeling and gave auditions in Movies and also started short videos for TikTok and Instagram.
  • Moose’s is also known as Moose Jattana and was born in the United States. She holds an American nationality. Moose’s age is now 20 Years as of 2021. She is famous because of her dancing videos all over social media platforms and her ethnicity is white.
  • Moose Jattana makes fearless videos on her social media account on women’s rights and major issues in society without any fear and also uploads videos on YouTube which are in her own name. In support of the farmers, moose came from Australia to Delhi in Protest. Mojos Jattana completed his schooling in India and moved to Melbourne, Australia to pursue higher studies. Jatana has millions of followers on Instagram but her Instagram account could not be found in April 2021 after her video went viral. Jattana is known for her dance, lip-sync, comedy and speech videos on a variety of topics. Mosey Jattana has over 16,000 followers on Twitter.
  • Moose is an American actress and a TikTok star, she is making short, lip-sync videos. She has a massive fan following in the USA, US as well and also has a lot of followers on Instagram. Many people follow her and see all her videos. She has 2M followers on Instagram.
  • Moose’s height is 5 feet 7 inches. She started modeling after her graduation. Her body weight is around 55kgs and 121 lbs.
  • As per information, Moose is not in any relationship with someone. This source of news is not verified yet but we provide all the latest details.
  • Moose has a passion for writing poetry. Her social media feed speaks volumes about her love for poetry.
Moose Jattana Controversies:

• Being your true self is what Moose believes in and proved it when she recently came out about her ***ual orientation. During her conversation with Pratik Sehajpal, the 20-year-old revealed that she is bi***ual and would love to marry a girl if she develops a great connection with her. However, Moose also stated that she is more attracted to boys.
  • As mentioned above, Moose is quite outspoken and has often got candid about human rights issues. She loves to keep her views and ideas out front on social media and has also gone further to speak up for women. The Bigg Boss OTT contestant has often raised her voice against gender inequality and spoke for women's rights. Moreover, she has been an active participant in the farmer’s protests in India, too
  • Muskan completed her studies in Australia. Her persona is of a confident young adult, who has always spoken up for gender equality and more, has worked in her favour. She is the brand ambassador of the Australian South Asian Centre.
  • ‘Moosewali Viral’ was not the one and only of her controversial stint on the internet. Reports suggest that Moose chose some inappropriate methods to earn money online to financially support herself. She was a camgirl who used to go naked in live sessions on websites and perform nasty things that the viewers asked her to do.

Final List Here:
We are talking about Moose Jattana is a famous Tik Tok star, model, actress, or also Social media Influencer. She is known for her Tiktok video and also the internet personality. Currently, she made the media news headlines, because her videos go viral on Instagram and also got famous. Who is Moose Jattana and why she is viral? all these details you can find here. So let’s read all about Moose Jattana Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Boyfriend, TikTok, Instagram, Family & More.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-16-2021, 08:34 AM

Muskan Jattana: I saw people's response and I felt that I should have been in finale week of Bigg Boss OTT

Muskan Jattana, who was recently part of Bigg Boss OTT, was evicted from the house a few days back. She spoke to us about her experience in the BB house and future plans.

"I wanted to be part of Bigg Boss for a reason - to be heard and represent people who think and believe in what I say. Apart from that, I I feel it's a good platform and one can reach out to more people. This show is about showcasing each one's personality and voicing opinions. That's what I wanted to do and that's the only reason I took up thr Bigg Boss OTT offer," she says.

Muskan became friends with Nishant Bhat and Pratik Sehajpal in the house and she feels they are playing well. "As a viewer when I came out and saw the episodes of the show, I felt Nishant, Pratik and Divya were playing really well. They always take a stand for what they believe in, be it right or wrong. People outside too relate to them well," she says.
A social media influencer, she now wants to focus on making movies. Talking about that, she says, "I have enjoyed being an influencer but I feel that I can't do that anymore I want to focus on making/directing Bollywood movies and other films on different platforms. That's where my focus is now." Does she feel that she went wrong in any way while she was in the house and has any regrets? "I think in one of the conversations I said muh marne aati hai, whereas I wanted to say she’s poking her nose everywhere. But unfortunately I didn't know the meaning of the phrase and I even apologised for that on the show. Apart from that I have been real and nice I think in the show," she says.

In one of the conversations, she had openly spoken about her ***ual preferences and told Pratik that she was bi***ual. She said she was more interested in men but if she finds a strong relationship with a woman, she is fine with that too. This comment made headllines, but Muskaan says, "That's a very regular conversation for me. It wasn't some kind of a revealation. If people are happy with what I said because it matters to them then that's great, but if there are people who feel it's wrong, then they don't matter me."

She feels that she should have been in the finale week. " felt that I did really well on the show and after coming out too, I saw people's response and I feel that I should have been in finale week. But I don't know how this industry works and how the show works. Anyway I am happy outside and have got back to my routine. Of course I still miss the show and living in the Bigg Boss house," she signs off.

Old 09-16-2021, 03:16 PM

Muskaan (Moose) Jattana, who got evicted from the Bigg Boss OTT house last week, joined ETimes TV for an exclusive conversation. During the interview, she spoke about getting a feeling of her being evicted and feels that Nishant Bhat, Pratik Sehajpal and Divya Agarwal are worthy of going in the Bigg Boss 15 house. The 20-year-old also claimed that Neha Bhasin got less votes than her and she got evicted. She shared that Pratik is losing his track in the game because of Neha. Moose even called out Karan Johar for promoting Shamita Shetty and Neha Bhasin and termed him a biased host. She also stated that Karan Johar portrayed Divya as a vamp. She called Neha "fake". (Photo: Instagram)

​Are you disappointed with your eviction?

No, I am not at all disappointed. I had a feeling that I would get eliminated this time from the show. It was a strong feeling and I did not have a reason. I did think I was a strong player and was doing well. I am not disappointed because I got two good friends in the house. We remained friends from the beginning towards the end of the show. And they were going ahead in the game and they have also given their 100 percent in the game. So they deserved to stay. Divya, Pratik and Nishant are worthy of going ahead in the game and I am happy for them. I was disappointed for only one reason that when I came out, I found out that Neha Bhasin got less votes than me. (Photo: Instagram)

​How has been your experience in the Bigg Boss OTT house?

I was very worried about going inside the house. It is a big thing to go inside the Bigg Boss house and especially when you don’t have a career. Mostly the people who do Bigg Boss are either in the middle of their career or towards the end. I was in school till 2 years ago and now I am going inside the Bigg Boss house. I didn’t know anyone in the show nor did anyone know me. I was scared of getting bullied for being younger than most of them and because of my non-celebrity status. I was scared of being targeted. So, the first week I was scared but after that I started chilling. I had a great time. (Photo: Instagram)

​Did Nishant Bhat use you for the game?

Since I have come out and they are inside the show right now, I am giving them the benefit of doubt on everything that they have done wrong. In the sense in the Bigg Boss house, you make mistakes, there is uncertainty all the time, I also was unsure. But for me both of them were my priorities because I was very confident about my friendship with them. They were my only surety in the show. When they come out I will speak to them and clear things. I also asked Nishant the doubts I had in my mind about our bond. I will give them a benefit of doubt. (Photo: Instagram)

​Pratik has lost his focus in the game because of Neha

I think I supported Pratik a lot in the game but when I saw him wavering in the game and had lost his focus, I took a back seat. His focus was somewhere else and he was playing for someone else and not for himself. He had lost the plot and was making silly mistakes. Time after time Nishant and I were playing for him and he wasn’t playing for himself. I saw a lot of people say that Moose betrayed Pratik but he is not my child, if he’s not playing for himself, we can’t keep doing it for him. He should have come back and sat in the autorickshaw. Every time he did something opposite, why couldn’t he do this time. I did not go and cuddle him or try to convince him because he was wrong there. I still feel he is in a danger zone because he’s not playing for himself. He is not focused and too hyper. (Photo: Instagram)

​Every 5 minutes Neha Bhasin makes a statement which is against women or feminism

Every 5 minutes Neha Bhasin makes a statement which is against women or feminism, women empowerment. I can’t be running behind you to stop you. And this Karan Johar keeps asking Neha tell me what’s your take. She has no take, she is the first one to make remarks against women. I have always supported her even during her fight with Akshara and also when she had a fight with Millind Gaba, but she had problems with me. She said cooking is a female’s job and if you don’t know cooking you are not woman enough. I told her I was standing there. How do you think I will feel as a woman? Her problem is she will say everything but doesn’t want to listen about her drawbacks. I found her dhongi, fake. And Karan Johar should realise this. Shamita, Raqesh and Neha have talked rubbish about me and even then they are asked for their opinions instead of being pulled up for it. (Photo: Instagram)

​Shamita and Neha are friends because they both have this superiority complex

I feel when Divya (Agarwal) is going wrong you have the full right to highlight that, but you should not create or make her look like a vamp. He pushed it so hard to make her look negative. It looked weird. It is not a reality show, it is a daily soap. Shamita and Neha are friends because they both have this superiority complex. They became friends because from the first weekend ka vaar only they were asked about their opinions and they felt they were going so right and they are superior to others. Shamita has slut shamed me and talked rubbish about me but she is friends with Neha who has done what not on the show. (Photo: Instagram)

​We don’t even get a chance to talk on Sunday Ka Vaar

When you are hosting Sunday Ka Vaar you should ask who would like to speak and actually give time to everyone. Because everyone is a part of the show. Then you come and say we are not seen on the show. Aree how will the audience get to see us, you don’t even talk to us. We don’t even get a chance to talk on Sunday Ka Vaar. I don’t have the habit of shouting and interrupting someone, I find it rude. I would rather speak when I am meant to speak. (Photo: Instagram)

​Your Top 3

My Top three favourites in the show whom I want to see are Divya Agarwal, Nishant Bhat and Pratik Sehajpal. (Photo: Instagram)
Old 04-18-2022, 04:49 PM

Besides being a superstar in the Kannada film industry, Puneeth Rajkumar was equally active on the small screen as well. Here is a quick look at Puneeth's stint on Kannada television: io games.

Tags
Bigg boss 15, Bigg Boss OTT, Moose Jattana, Muskaan, Muskaan aka Moose Jattana, Muskaan aka Moose Jattana bigg boss Contestant

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->