Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 - Sandhya Manoj (Post Bigg Boss)

Views: 1367  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-02-2021, 05:35 AM

Post Life After Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 - Sandhya Manoj (Post Bigg Boss)

Latest Update:
  • Bigg Boss Malayalam 3’s evicted contestant Sandhya Manoj: I didn't know how to react when Mohanlal sir apologised to me

The third season of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 stood out with a good variety of contestants who had entered the house. From known celebrities to lesser known exceptional talents, the line up was appreciated by the audience. Sandhya Manoj belongs to the second category. The Odissi dancer and yoga exponent from Malaysia became a household name with her 70-day long journey in the show. Albeit getting evicted from the show, Sandhya is content with her stint in the show. In a candid chat with ETimes-TV, the dancer shared her Bigg Boss experiences.

'Each contestant is creative there'
Sandhya Manoj entered the show just as a commoner. She said that she didn't know anyone in the BB house and getting to know them was the interesting part.
Quote:
"I know I was a bit silent during the initial days of the game. It was because I was getting to know each one in the house. Every contestant in the house is creative," she said.

When asked about her strategy in the game, Sandhya said,
Quote:
"I didn't know much about this reality show, hence I didn't have any plans while entering the show also. My only resolution was I should hold onto my principles and walk out with head high; thankfully I could do that. After 50 days, I decided to be clearer in my stand.”

'The 70-day journey carved out the real me'
Sandhya shared that she will cherish this 70-day journey in the BB house.
Quote:
"70 days were undoubtedly the best days of my life. I enjoyed every moment to the core. Yes, there were challenging moments, but they are not something I would sulk about. I had a special connection with all the contestants and I wish to continue in the future too," she said.

The yoga exponent also expressed that the show was a great platform for her to introspect.
Quote:
"I figured out my real strength when I was in the show. It was like a junction where your real self gets exposed. My real persona and principles were carved out and all my learning was put to test inside that house," the dancer shared.

Sarvakalashala Task
Ask Sandhya about her favourite task in the house, she would say 'Sarvakalashala Task' without a second thought.
Quote:
"Every task was a great experience. I could feel the adrenaline rush in me when every task was announced. I enjoyed the Sarvakalashala task the most. The classroom, election campaign, youth festival and everything was amazing. Literally, I had tears when we were writing autographs towards the end of the task," she said.

A unique gift from Mohanlal
This ardent Mohanlal fan feels honoured to have shared some great moments with the actor as a part of the show.
Quote:
"Even standing next to the iconic institute of acting was a blessing. We all have seen him creating magic on-screen over the years, but meeting him in real life is pure bliss. Before entering the show, I told myself I wouldn't do anything that could possibly get a scolding from Mohanlal sir. Thankfully I could do it. I didn't even take the advantage of calling him 'Laletta'; my immense respect for him didn't allow me to do that," she said.

The dancer is euphoric after getting a special gift from the host. "The Vishukaineettam we all got from Lal sir was one of my prized possessions. So, I safely kept it inside my mic pouch. When the team asked me to remove the pouch, I took it into my hand and headed to the stage. It was so sweet of Lal sir to give it to me in person, I will treasure it," she gushed.

Getting an apology from Mohanlal
One of the most unexpected events in Sandhya's BB stint is receiving an apology from host Mohanlal. In one of the weekend episodes, the superstar apologised to her on behalf of inmate Manikuttan, who made an inappropriate comment on her during one of the tasks.
Quote:
"I didn't know how to react when Lal sir apologised to me. Not even in my wildest dream, I thought of something like this. I became humbled by his words. As an artist, he understood how much those words would have hurt me and that is why he took the initiative to say an apology," she stated.

On the other hand, Sandhya emphasised that she doesn't hold any grudges against Manikuttan.
Quote:
"As an artist, I was badly hurt by Manikuttan's words. During the task, I took it sportively. But, it hurt me more when the same issue sprung up in the team meeting. Manikuttan's words were wrong; it was least expected from an artist like him. But, I don't have anything against him now. We would have sorted it ourselves. But, when Mohanlal took the initiative to solve the issue, the artist in me, who felt hurt because of those words, was served justice," Sandhya shared.

I will watch the show as a viewer
Soon after her eviction, Sandhya is keen on following the show, but she wouldn’t watch the previous episodes.
Quote:
"From the 71st day, I will start watching the show as a viewer. But, I will not watch old episodes until the show is over. Because, I have an emotional connection with every day in the house, which I cherish. What if it has come out in the way it wasn’t supposed to be? So I don't want to miss the bliss I have now," she said.

She concluded mentioning the 5 good things she gained from the show. "Good friends, beautiful moments, lots of fun, intense emotional exchanges and a lifelong relationship with all of them,” she said.

Sandhya Manoj Instagram ID - https://www.instagram.com/sandhyamanoj/?hl=en
Sandhya Manoj WikiBio Profile ID :https://wikibio.in/sandhya-manoj/
Sandhya Manoj FilmiBeat ID:https://www.filmibeat.com/celebs/san...anoj.html#news
Sandhya Manoj StarSunFolded ID :https://starsunfolded.com/sandhya-manoj/
Sandhya Manoj Facebook ID:https://www.facebook.com/sandhyamanoj99

Tags
Bigg Boss Malayalam 3, Life After, Sandhya Manoj, sandhya manoj age, sandhya manoj bigg boss, sandhya manoj bigg boss 3, sandhya manoj bigg boss age, sandhya manoj birthday, sandhya manoj changanacherry, sandhya manoj dance, sandhya manoj daughter, sandhya manoj film, sandhya manoj husband, sandhya manoj husband age, sandhya manoj instagram, sandhya manoj instagram picuki, sandhya manoj photos, sandhya manoj son, sandhya manoj wikipedia

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->