Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Bharat RadhaKrishn Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Story, Future Story so far

Views: 32917  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-26-2020, 06:16 AM

Default Star Bharat RadhaKrishn Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Story, Future Story so far

Latest Update:
  • Today Episode:
  • Lock Upp fame Vinit Kakar joins the cast of RadhaKrishn as 'Rahu' Actor Vinit Kakar, who entered the reality show ‘Lock Upp’ and was last seen in television show 'Swaraj', joins the cast of popular mythological series, 'RadhaKrishn'. He says, "I'm thrilled on receiving once again an opportunity to collaborate with the makers of RadhaKrishn. I had earlier essayed the role of Shishupal and Takshak in the show. And now I'm going to play Rahu. It’s a very interesting role."
  • Earlier Vinit said that he felt being typecast in mythological shows and will take a break. But on the decision of returning back to mythological drama he added, "I feel acting in mythological shows are quite challenging and we just don’t earn a pay cheque but also value and moral to live a blissful life. So, I was missing and thought that whatever happens has a plan of God. Above that, my fans' messages, and posts, encouraged me to return back to mythological drama. I'm doing it for them."
  • Talking about his upcoming role in the series, he says, "I'm essaying Rahu, and we all are aware of him in our mythological books. But still there is a lot to be explored about him. And I'm fortunate that the makers have planned to do it. Rahu is a severed head of an asura, that swallows the sun causing eclipses. He is depicted in art as a serpent with no body riding a chariot drawn by eight black horses. Rahu is one of the navagrahas (nine planets) in Vedic astrology and is paired with Ketu. The time of day considered to be under the influence of Rahu is called Rahu kala and is considered inauspicious. It will be fun essaying him."
  • Radha Krishn completed the 700 episode mark - The show first aired on Indian television in 2018 and is dearly loved by the audience. It won the ITA (Indian Television Academy) award for Best Landmark Show in February 2021. The show which was originally made in Hindi has been dubbed in many languages. Radha Kalyana, the dubbed version of the show was aired on TV in Kannada due to the imposition of the lockdown.

• Mallika Singh to portray the role of Alakshmi in RadhaKrishn

• RadhaKrishn has been entertaining their viewers consistently in these trying times with its storyline. And the most magnificent show has been raising the morale of its viewers and fans by showcasing many unknown facets of Krishna and Radha. While the current track focuses on Lord Hanuman and his story with Lord Krishn, the audience are in for a treat in their upcoming days. The upcoming highpoint in the show will bring to light the story of Goddess Alakshmi the elder sister of Goddess Lakshmi who is deemed to be the harbinger of misfortune and poverty. It is believed that Alakshmi was born during the churning of the milky ocean or the Samudra Manthan. And hence, she is the elder sister of Maa Lakshmi. She as the asura (demon) of inauspiciousness and grief is the opposite of Lakshmi the goddess of auspiciousness and joy.
  • Television actor Tarun Khanna has become a household name for playing Shiva in a number of shows on TV. He has been playing the character for the last two-and-a-half years in RadhaKrishn. And now he is all geared up to play the role of Hanuman as well in this show. He has already started shooting for the role and he is happy to balance the two roles.
  • RadhaKrishn: Sumedh Mudgalkar and Mallika Singh come together for a special Holi sequenceThis special track on the show will be showcased in which the crew has organized a never seen before visual spectacle and a dance sequence that has been choreographed by famous Bollywood choreographers Rekha & Chinni Prakash.
  • Veera fame Bhavesh Balchandani in RadhaKrishnRadhaKrishn has witnessed a couple of new entries and the latest is none other than Veera actor Bhavesh Balchandani.
  • I****a Ganguly Sustains Injuries Shooting Cheer Haran in 'RadhaKrishn' - The iconic cheer haran scene was recently shot in the show, and Ganguly went on to sustain some injuries while shooting for it. Foe now, she has taken a day off to take rest and recuperate.
  • Star Bharat’s RadhaKrishn achieves another feat as it completes 500 episodes - RadhaKrishn has been doing very well with the fans and it has now successfully managed to complete 500 episodes.
  • Currently playing Krishna, he is now going to be seen as Paundraka Vasudeva, king of Pundra
  • Vinit will play a double role in the show and has been roped in to play the role of Takshaka
  • Zuber Ali and Ujjwal Sharma will essay the characters of Bheem and Nakul respectively.
  • Kanan Malhotra being a part of the show as Yudhishtir.
  • Actors Resha Konkar and Via Roy Choudhary have been finalized to play important roles in the show. Konkar, who is best known for her roles in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and Aapke Aa Jaane Se among others has been finalized to play the role of Kunti while Roy Choudhary, who is best known for her role in Maati Ki Banno will be seen playing the role of Gandhari.
  • Now, Star Bharat's RadhaKrishn is all set to introduce the Mahahbharat track as we know already and hence, that will enable the entry of some pivotal characters who were important in the process, one of them being Shakuni Mama.
  • Kinshuk Vaidya (Arjun) will be seen in his new avatar for the initial episodes of Radhakrishn.

Story, TV Show is about:
Their love story portrays the love which is deeper than the outside elements of the life and it revolves around their eternal love between the two. Shridama, krishna's devotee believes that it is now time for Krishna to enter the mortal world and he also curses Radha that she will spend 100 years outside her Golok (celestial dham) and will eventually forget about Krishna.

Telecast, Repeat Telecast, Digital OTT:
Star Bharat, Radhakrishn premiered its first episode on 1st October 2018 and it revolves around the endearing love story of Krishna and Radha.

Star Cast, Crew:
It stars Sumedh Mudgalkar/ Himanshu Soni and Mallika Singh portraying the roles of Krishna and Radha respectively.

RadhaKrishn New track of Mahabhrat named RadhaKrishn-Krishn Arjun Gatha.
  • Kanan Malhotra = Yudhisthir
  • Kinshuk Mahajan = Arjun
  • I****a Ganguly = Draupadi.
  • Zuber Ali = Bheem
  • Ujjwal Sharma = Nakul
  • Kanan Malhotra = Yudhishtir
  • Resha Konkar = Kunti
  • Roy Choudhary = Gandhari
  • Vinit will play a double role in the show and has been roped in to play the role of Takshaka
  • Currently playing Krishna, he is now going to be seen as Paundraka Vasudeva, king of Pundra
Unknown, Facts, Interesting Facts, Controversies:
  • Sumedh's (the actor playing Krishna) real father's name is also Vasudev, just like Krishna's.
  • Star Bharat’s RadhaKrishn achieves another feat as it completes 500 episodes - RadhaKrishn has been doing very well with the fans and it has now successfully managed to complete 500 episodes.

Negative Reviews:
  • No important role of primary ASTA sakhi shown. Only visakha has some role but that too negative. Far from fact. Madhumangal, Subala in actual made the live story more relishable but here they have been completely ignored. Friendship part has been completely ignored. Where is Radharani's sister Ananga Manjari? There was tussle between chandrabali and Radharani's group which made the love story more relishable but here the facts have been twisted. I really hoped Siddharth would stick more to facts . Heard they did lot of research but missed many important facts or have done it willingly . Where is Jatila's daughter ? She was a big villian in the love saga .here she doesn't exist.Verdict : Great show but could have been better if everything was real.
Positive Rewviews:
There has been lot of TV shows about Lord Krishna. What makes this show unique are as follows,
  • It tells us about the part of Krishna story which has been a short section of other TV shows related to Krishna i.e. Story of Radha Krishna.
  • This story tells us the different between eternal love and materialistic love. How love has to face challenges and why love is worth facing them.
  • The love bond between Radha Krishna is main theme. But it also shows bond between Yashoda-Kanha, Balram-Kanha.
  • All actors are very good but the lead actors Krishna( Sumedh) is portraying the role exceptionally well, we can see seriousness, naughtiness not only with dialogues but through his eyes as well. Radha(Mallika) is quite good. She shows the kind heart, innocence perfectly. Other actors are also awesome.
  • The set, screenplay, direction are all very good. Music and songs are exceptionally good and something. Personally, This is the only Hindi/Indian show which keeps me waiting for next episode.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-26-2020, 06:23 AM

Default Star Cast

Sumedh Mudgalkar is an actor, known for Radha Krishn (2018), Manjha (2017) and Jag Jaanani Maa Vaishnodevi-Kahani Mata Rani Ki (2019). Sumedh Mudgalkar is an Indian Television actor and dancer who started off his career in the dance reality show, Dance Maharashtra Dance and gained popularity in 2013, in the show, Dance India Dance. Sumedh made his acting debut with Channel V in the youth show, Dil Dosti Dance and portrayed a negative role in Colors Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat. Currently He is seen as Lord Krishna in Star Bharat show Radha Krishn.

Mallika Singh is an actress, known for Radha Krishn (2018), Gully Boy (2019) and Kirpaan: The Sword of Honour (2014)

Gavie Chahal

Rakesh Kukreti

Reena Kapoor is an Indian television actress who hails from a family of Merchant Navy. She tied the knot with a software engineer who works in HCL Technologies and resides at Noida. Her father-in-law was in the Air Force and now flies independently.

She first got into acting when she went to accompany a friend for an audition with Lekh Tandon and got selected instead of her. Since then, she acted in a number of television shows namely Dishayein, Ganga Maiya, Devi, Dekho Magar Pyar Se and Saira Bano's Kisse Apna Kahein. She rose to fame with the very popular Sahara One serial Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki which was on air from 2005-2011. After a long gap, she made her come back with the Zee TV serial Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya in 2014.

Arpit Ranka
Old 04-26-2020, 06:24 AM

Sumedh Mudgalkar Opens Up on Feeling 'Intense' Playing Krishn in 'RadhaKrishn'

Co-starring Mallika Singh in the mythological saga, Mudgalkar recently opened up on the idea of playing Krishn in the show and how feels every emotion intensely as he plays the character.

Courtesy : Times of India

Star Bharat as a channel didn't have much going on for itself lately but amidst all the other shows that weren't doing too well, one show has been a constant rating grabber for the channel and that's RadhaKrishn. Co-starring Mallika Singh in the mythological saga, Mudgalkar recently opened up on the idea of playing Krishn in the show and how feels every emotion intensely as he plays the character in a chat with Iwmbuzz. He said, "For me as a person, I feel every emotion a little more when I am in the character. I feel certain calmness when I am in my character, and when I am busy playing out my scenes. I got the opportunity to play Lord Ram’s character in my show for a brief phase. I felt so good from within at that point in time. The research and understanding lies in imagining Krishn to be a normal human like you and me and reacting like how he would react. This is the precision and clarity with which our Producers Siddharth Kumar Tewary and Rahul Tewary have come up with for the show RadhaKrishn." Whatever the case maybe, he certainly justifies playing the character in the best possible way.
Old 05-18-2020, 02:48 PM

RadhaKrishn actor Sumedh Mudgalkar who was stranded in Umergaon for more than a month has finally travelled back to his hometown in Pune.

RadhaKrishn actor Sumedh Mudgalkar has finally reached his home in Pune amidst lockdown. As film and television shootings are halted due to the lockdown, the cast of RadhaKrishn including lead actors Sumedh Mudgalkar and Mallika Singh, along with 180 crew members were stranded in Umargaon since more than a month.

As the entire serial was shot at the Umergaon studio when the lockdown was announced, people were advised to stay in Umergaon only as it was not safe to travel. And recently after more than a month, Sumedh has travelled back to his hometown in Pune. The actor posted a status on his social media account to announce the same.

When India Forums contacted Sumedh he confirmed the news," Yes I am back to Pune, I took an official pass from the government and drove alone to Pune. As I traveled alone there was no issue that I faced. Finally, after more than a month I am back home."

RadhaKrishn lead Mallika Singh is making sure to keep herself busy during this time of Pandemic.

The lockdown due to Covid-19 has brought everything to a standstill and to keep oneself going, it is important to follow a proper routine so that we don’t succumb to anxiety or emotional draining.

But RadhaKrishn lead Mallika Singh is making sure to keep herself busy during this time of Pandemic. Mallika while talking to a leading portal shared about her routine during the lockdown. She told that she is expressing her thought through painting, reading the different novels, polishing her baking s****, and spending time with family.

She is even trying to learn new s****s during her free time, practicing to play new melodies on her guitar, and trying homemade beauty remedies for her skin. She asked all her fans to stay safe during this difficult time.
Old 05-26-2020, 10:17 AM

Default Did you know Mallika Singh is related to this 'Dill Mill Gayye' Actor?

Mallika Singh who rose to fame as Radha of Star Bharat popular show RadhaKrishn has a connection with Dill Mill Gayye Actor Sonia Singh.

Mallika Singh who rose to fame as Radha of Star Bharat popular show RadhaKrishn has a connection with Dill Mill Gayye Actor Sonia Singh.
Yes you heard it right!

Sonia Singh known for her role as Dr. Kirti Mehra in popular show Dill Mill Gayye was also a part of shows like Parichay, Kumkum Pyaara Sa Bandhan. However, did you know that Sonia Singh is Mallika Singh's Aunt. Mallika recently revealed in an interview that she is in the industry because of her Aunt Sonia Singh.

Mallika said that she used to come to Mumbai from J&K with her mom during her summer vacations from school. Avinash Bobby and Sonia Singh used to bring them (her uncle & aunt) (moms younger sister) and she was then fascinated by her aunt. Mallika was adamant to move to Mumbai. So in the 9th grade, she came to Mumbai for her admission while her mom was working in J&K and her uncle & aunt took good care of her and supported her.
Later, her mom came to Mumbai as well and her friends helped Mallika pave her way into the industry. Mallika never had a godfather in the industry but she has worked hard. Her aunt wished that she shall first complete her studies and then join the industry.

Post that, she bagged the role of Radha in the show Radhakrishn.

Tags
Krrip Kapur Suri, RadhaKrishn, RadhaKrishn All Episodes, RadhaKrishn All Leads, RadhaKrishn Download mp3, RadhaKrishn Future Story, RadhaKrishn IndiaForums, RadhaKrishn Latest News, RadhaKrishn Lockdown, RadhaKrishn New Star Cast, RadhaKrishn New Story, RadhaKrishn Songs, RadhaKrishn Songs MP3, RadhaKrishn Star Cast, RadhaKrishn TellyChakkar, RadhaKrishn Who played, star bharat, tv shows, Zalak Desai

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->