Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Health and Food Forum

TOP 10 Foods DO NOT EAT in NIGHT

Views: 2977  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 2.41 average.
Old 04-26-2021, 02:19 PM

Default TOP 10 Foods DO NOT EAT in NIGHT

You are what you eat – we can’t deny this fact. But it not just about the things we eat, when we eat also matters a lot. Many food items that are considered nutritious can actually have opposite reaction if you eat them at the wrong time of the day. While eating certain foods too close to bedtime can make it harder for you to go to sleep, some others can trigger heartburn at night. It's also a good idea to keep your dinner light and avoid late-night dinners and bedtime snacks. Consuming fatty, cheesy and fried foods late in the day can lead to indigestion and hold you back from getting a good night's sleep. Some people believe that drinking a few beers or a couple of glasses of wine before going to bed help them fall asleep. But this is not true. Experts say alcohol can actually decrease the amount of restorative REM sleep that you get. In addition, consuming alcohol can cause acid reflux and lead to loud snoring. Below are some food items that you should avoid eating at night and why.

Foods with High Water Content
Try to avoid foods with high water content, such as celery, watermelon, and cucumbers. Eating these foods close to bedtime means sleeping with a full bladder, which can make you get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. This can affect your quality of sleep.

Spicy foods
Eating spicy foods right before bed can cause indigestion and trigger heartburn. Capsaicin, a compound found in spicy foods, may increase your body temperature, and interfere with your sleep.

Bananas
Eat bananas before workouts to boost your energy but avoid at night. High in potassium, bananas are good for your body's immune system and skin health. But eating the fruit for dinner, or after dinner may lead to mucus formation, and indigestion.

Apples
Pectin, a type of fiber found in apples, help control blood sugar and cholesterol levels. But it is difficult to digest at night and thus it can lead to acidity. Nutritionists also recommend avoidiong fruits as a large part of your dinner.

Cruciferous Vegetables
Cruciferous vegetables—like broccoli and cauliflower—are packed with vitamins, but they also contain a large amount of insoluble fiber, which takes longer time to digest. Eating these vegetables before bed, means your body may have to keep on working to digest them while you sleep. This will keep you from getting a good night’s sleep

Nuts
Nuts like almonds, pistachios, and walnuts can help keep your blood pressure normal, and promote heart health. But as they are high in fat and calories, these nutritious food items can lead to weight gain if eaten after dinner.

Dark Chocolate
High in antioxidants, dark chocolate is known to help reduce ageing, as well as the risk of heart diseases. But it also contains caffeine and amino acid that improve alertness. So, eating dark chocolate close to bedtime may keep you awake at night.
What foods can you eat late at night? What foods affect sleep? What should you not eat at night to lose weight? What fruits should I avoid at night? What are the 3 foods to never eat? Is banana good at night? Can I eat apple at night? What can I eat before bed? How can I solve my sleeping problem naturally? What 2 vegetables will **** belly fat overnight? What fruits burn fat at night? How can I lose my belly fat overnight? Which fruit is good for night? What fruit should I eat before bed? What's the worst thing to eat before bed? What is the number 1 healthiest food in the world? What fruit should I eat everyday? Why Are eggs bad for you? Is drinking milk bad at night? What is bad about bananas? Can we eat eggs at night? Can I eat carrot at night? What should not be eaten with milk? Can we eat banana on empty stomach? Can I eat before bed? Are eggs good before bed? Is it OK to go to bed hungry? How can I fall asleep in 5 minutes? How can I stay asleep all night? How can I solve my sleeping problem? Which foods **** belly fat? How can I reduce my tummy in 7 days? What foods destroy fat? What burns fat overnight? Which fruit burns the most fat? What should I eat at night to lose weight? How can I lose tummy fat fast? How can I get slim without exercise? How can I flatten my stomach naturally?

Tags
Are eggs good before bed, Can I eat apple at night, Can I eat before bed, Can I eat carrot at night, Can we eat banana on empty stomach, Can we eat eggs at night, How can I fall asleep in 5 minutes, How can I flatten my stomach naturally, How can I get slim without exercise, How can I lose my belly fat overnight, How can I lose tummy fat fast, How can I reduce my tummy in 7 days, How can I solve my sleeping problem, How can I solve my sleeping problem naturally, How can I stay asleep all night, Is banana good at night, Is drinking milk bad at night, Is it OK to go to bed hungry, tips, top 10, What are the 3 foods to never eat, What burns fat overnight, What can I eat before bed, What foods affect sleep, What foods can you eat late at night, What foods destroy fat, What fruit should I eat before bed, What fruit should I eat everyday, What fruits burn fat at night, What fruits should I avoid at night, What is bad about bananas, What is the number 1 healthiest food in the world, What should I eat at night to lose weight, What should not be eaten with milk, What should you not eat at night to lose weight, What's the worst thing to eat before bed, Which fruit burns the most fat, Which fruit is good for night, Why Are eggs bad for you

Latest Health Tips in Health and Food Forum