Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

First time in the World History in Bigg Boss Any Season

Views: 998  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-10-2021, 11:40 AM

Default First time in the World History in Bigg Boss Any Season

Latest News:
  • As the Karnataka government is easing lockdown restrictions since COVID cases are now below 10,000 in Karnataka, the channel is chalking out plans to continue Bigg Boss Kannada 8, which got suspended abruptly due to the second wave of COVID-19.
  • According to a source from a channel, “We are keen to have the show by the end of this month. All contestants will go through RT-PCR tests before entering the show. As the sets are intact, not much work is required as far as the house is concerned, but we will take all safety precautionary measures by sanitizing the entire area to ensure no contestants get infected. Since the show ended after the completion of 70 days, we are looking at more than 30 days with more contestants who are yet to be finalized. Sudeep will be back as the host of the reality show.”
First time in the World History in Bigg Boss Any Season:
  • In the time since, with host Sudeep unavailable owing to ill health, the weekend episodes format had been changed and then, the show was cancelled altogether last weekend, due to the surge in COVID cases in the state.
  • Bigg Boss Kannada season 8 will be airing its final episode on May 12th. Ahead of the final episodes, the channel airing the show has launched a new promo which seems to be doing rounds on many social media platforms.
  • According to the promo, the contestants seem to be enjoying their day until they receive a piece of breaking news regarding the ongoing rage in the novel Coronavirus. They are left in even more shock when they learn about the reality show concluding its journey mid-way due to the Karnataka lockdown imposed by the government.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-10-2021, 11:40 AM

Default Devastated by the abrupt ending of Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Rajeev Devastated by the abrupt ending of Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Rajeev

Devastated by the abrupt ending of Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Rajeev

Actor and cricketer Rajeev Hanu, who was considered one of the top contenders to win this edition of Bigg Boss Kannada, became the last contestant to be evicted from the house three weeks ago. In the time since, with host Sudeep unavailable owing to ill health, the weekend episodes format had been changed and then, the show was cancelled altogether last weekend, due to the surge in COVID cases in the state.

Speaking to us, Rajeev, who stayed in the house for over 50 days, says,
Quote:
“It was shocking to know that the show has ended abruptly. The show was a platform for many to make something out of their lives. It is the bread and ****er for many people who work behind the camera for over 100 days. I was upset when I got evicted three weeks ago, but the news of the show ending has left me devastated. I am sure even the remaining contestants inside the house must be feeling the same. A proper ending, where a winner is declared on stage, would have made everyone proud, but due to the current situation outside the house, which has gone out of control owing to the spike in COVID cases, we have to accept the fact that the show is ending and move on.”
Rajeev was hopeful of re-entering the house as a wild card contestant.
Quote:
“I still believe I am the best contestant in the house to lift the trophy. I honestly can’t figure out the reasons for my elimination. Even today, when fans ask me, I don’t have an answer. I was expecting to re-enter the house after another week. Now, with the show ending, my hopes are dashed. I was expecting at least a proper farewell from Sudeep sir on the stage, which couldn’t happen and that disappoints me even more. However, I will take everything in my stride and aim to come back harder in my career, as I am in discussion with a couple of filmmakers for content-oriented scripts, which will be announced soon after the lockdown,” he shares.
Old 05-10-2021, 11:41 AM

"Many seasons of Bigg Boss might come and go but the health of the entire unit is very precious," says former BB Kannada 7 winner Shine Shetty

Bigg Boss Kannada season 8 will soon conclude its journey on Kannada television. The makers of the reality show called off the reality show mid-way as Karnataka is set to go into a full lockdown for 14 days starting today (May 10).
While there has been a lot of debate over the show being suspended mid-way, ETimes TV, spoke to former Bigg Boss Kannada season 7 winner Shine Shetty, who shared his opinion about the same.
Quote:
"I am in a state of shock after learning the news of Bigg Boss Kannada season 8 has been called off. Of course, this time it was a real roller coaster ride for the reality show. I was aware that Sudeep sir was unable to host due to his health conditions and the lockdown. Yes. Divya Uruduga was also hospitalised due to her sudden dip in health inside the Bigg Boss house. But the show being stalled is definitely a tough call," said Shine Shetty.
The ex-contestant further talks about the contestants and shares, "I always felt Bigg Boss Kannada was a true entertainer during a time of crisis situation like this. I am feeling sad for the contestants. All of them would have entered the reality show with loads of hopes. Although they have been winning the hearts of the viewers, I am sure there is something waiting for them ahead."
He added, "But Bigg Boss is not only about the contestants. There are many technicians behind the camera. They have worked day and night for the show. It can be quite risky for them to work in the present situation although they are in a bio bubble."

However, the latter feels that health should be the top priority in the current crisis situation.

"Well, right now, I would say, the entire world is like a Bigg Boss house as we are locked inside our house due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We need to look after our health by staying indoors at our house. There is nothing more important than our health in the present situation," he avered.

He continued further saying, "Many seasons of Bigg Boss might come and go but the health of the entire unit is very precious. Health needs to be the utmost priority. Despite all the hard work that has gone into the making of Bigg Boss Kannada, I think the reality show has set an example by choosing the safety of the team first."

Talking more about it, Shine said, "Considering the present situation where the virus is spreading vigorously, you never know how one can get contracted with it. Following the mantra 'stay home stay safe', the entire Bigg Boss Kannada team is being sent back home. This is how you can look at the brighter side of the decision. That's it."

Although Shine seems to be upset with the fact that the reality show is being suspended mid-way, he feels that there are many other things that need to be paid attention to.

"This is something that has happened for the first time in the history of Bigg Boss. It would have been better if the show would have concluded the right way by getting its winner. But when you consider the present situation, this is nothing. There are many other disturbing events happening outside there. Bigg Boss being suspended is nothing when compared to that. We need to concentrate on getting back to normalcy by fighting against the novel Coronavirus" he sums up.

Tags
bigg boss, bigg boss kannada, Bigg Boss Kannada 8, Kannada, Kannada TV Shows, South TV Shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->