Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bengali TV Show Behula Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update

Views: 1027  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-14-2022, 03:55 PM

Default Bengali TV Show Behula Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update

Latest Update:
  • Actress Payel De on her new avatar: Durga Rani represents every courageous woman, who goes to any extent to protect her family.
About the Show:
  • Behula is a mythological Bengali television serial which was broadcast on GEC Star Jalsha in 2010, weekdays at 9:30pm .
  • It has been aired on Star Vijay as a dubbed Tamil show Mangayin Sabatham and on Sahara One as a dubbed Hindi show under the same name. This serial has also been dubbed in Assamese language as Soti Beula and aired on Focus Hifi. It was re-aired on Star Jalsha during lockdown period, due to COVID-19
Star Cast:
  • It starred Payel Dey, Arka Majumdar, Rimjhim Mitra, Chandrayee Ghosh, Kaushik Chakraborty and Rupanjana Mitra, produced by Shree Venkatesh Films, it is based on the story of Behula and Lakhindar.
  • Bengali viewers can never forget actress Payel De, who became a household name with her very first appearance in the daily soap ‘Durga’.
  • Soon, mythological TV drama ‘Behula’ was aired and Payel excelled yet again in the titular role. In her career, the actress has pushed the envelope and essayed characters with different shades, sometimes Devi Durga, her avatar or a kind-hearted woman, a mom suffering from Schizophrenia and many others. Currently, she is busy with the TV serial ‘Sona Roder Gaan’, in which she is playing Anandi, a woman, who is honest and dedicated to her family. The Rishi Kaushik starrer is set to air some interesting twists, following which, Payel will be seen taking a new avatar.
  • TOP 10 Controversies of Payel De (Bengali Actress)

• “To help her sister Indu, protagonist Anandi is taking a disguise. She turns into a village belle named Durga Rani. The character is really interesting. From Durga Rani’s body language, dialect, to her mannerism, everything is different. I am thoroughly enjoying it,” says Payel. The actress has been busy prepping up for the character. “Durga Rani is different from the other characters I have played. I am trying to look convincing. Instead of fluent Hindi, I am mixing Bhojpuri, to give the character a dehati essence. And to tell you the truth, I am thoroughly enjoying it.”
  • Interestingly, the very name ‘Durga’ has a different significance in Payel’s career. While TV show ‘Durga’ made her a household name, the actress played the Goddess in mythological TV show ‘Maa Durga’. Viewers have seen her in Mahalaya-special show as well. “Fans have been asking me why am I not a part of Mahalaya this year. Well, I might not be playing a part in the special television program on Mahalaya but I am playing Durga Rani. She represents all those courageous women who can go to any extent to protect their family and act as a protective shield. In the show, audiences will see how Anandi, in Durga Rani’s disguise, exposes the culprits who framed her sister in a drug peddling case. She also helped Indu when the latter was abused by her coach. Anandi puts herself at risk and saves her sister from the false allegations,” says Payel. She is hopeful that Durga Rani’s character will be loved by the audience. “I haven't taken such disguise or played a character like Durga Rani before. The character has beautiful shades and I am hopeful that the audience will love her,” she adds.

Tags
Actress Payel De, Arka Majumdar, Behula, Behula and Lakhindar., Behula Articles, Behula Awards, Behula Bengali TV Show, Behula Controversies, Behula Controversy, Behula Forum, Behula Future Story, Behula Gallary, Behula IndiaForum, Behula Interviews, Behula Latest Update, Behula New Star Cast, Behula Photos, Behula Pictures, Behula Shocking News, Behula Social Media updates, Behula Spoiler, Behula Star Cast, Behula Stars, Behula Story, Behula Story sofar, Behula Today Episode, Behula Tomorrow Spoiler, Behula Videos, Behula Written update, Behula Yesterday Episode, Bengali, Bengali Daily Show Behula, Bengali TV Show Behula, Bengali TV Shows, Chandrayee Ghosh, Durga Rani, Kaushik Chakraborty, mythological Bengali television seria, payel de, Payel Dey, Rimjhim Mitra, Rupanjana Mitra, Shree Venkatesh Films, Star Jalsha

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->