Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Star Singer 8 Ridhu Krishna

Views: 611  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-14-2022, 04:42 AM

Default Life After Star Singer 8 Ridhu Krishna

Latest Update:
  • Star Singer season 8 winner Ridhu Krishna: My biggest dream is to become a playback singer

About Ridhu Krishna:
  • The 18-year-old singer from Kollam, Ridhu Krishna had recently lifted the prestigious title of Star Singer season 8 recently. The youngster is still surprised by that blissful moment of his life. Recently, in a candid chat with ETimes TV, Ridhu poured his heart out about his journey in the show.
  • "I never expected that I would become the winner. When Shreya Ji and Chithramma mentioned my name, I went numb. I was speechless. I had a lot to say and thank everyone who supported me in the journey, but I couldn't even speak a word out of excitement," he said.
  • When asked about his most memorable moment in the year long show, the singer shared that it is getting a kiss from veteran lyricist Kaithapram Damodaran Namboothiri.
  • "In the Raveendran special round, I was singing one of his evergreen songs 'Gopike'. That too in front of Kaithapram sir. After the song, Kaithapram sir appreciated me and gave me a kiss. I will never forget that moment. It was also special to sing along with Shreya Ji, even though it was just a few lines, I was so thrilled," the singer shared.
  • Talking about the changes that the show had brought into his life, Ridhu shared that the guidance from the judges had fine-tuned the singer in him.
  • "The five judges, each of them are close to my heart. Even a few minutes ago, Venu sir called and we spoke. I do miss them a lot. Each lesson they gave made the singer in me much better. I was someone who would stand still at a point and sing. But, the show taught me the importance of being a complete entertainer while singing," he added.
  • After receiving the most popular title on Malayalam TV, Ridhu is now hoping to reach his biggest dream in life.
  • "I want to be a playback singer. My biggest wish is to sing in movies. Star Singer was one of the stepping stones to my journey. I will work hard to reach my goal too," Ridhu concluded.

Tags
Life After, malayalam, Malayalam TV stars, Ridhu Krishna, Star Singer 8, Star Singer season 8

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->