Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bengali TV Show - Aye Tobe Sohochori Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update

Views: 1924  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-09-2021, 12:51 PM

Default Bengali TV Show - Aye Tobe Sohochori Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update

Latest Update:
  • Today Episode:
  • Daily soap ‘Aay Tobe Sohochori’ to end soon, In last two months, a number of television shows have ended their journey. Right from the newly launched ‘Bouma Ekghor’ to popular show like, Sean Banerjee-Srijla Guha starrer ‘Mon Phagun’; a number of Bengali soap operas have ended journey almost abruptly. Meanwhile, ‘Uma’, narrating the story of a female cricket aspirant, is also going to end soon. The team has wrapped up the shoot yesterday. Now, rumours are rife that Koneenica Banerjee starrer ‘Aay Tobe Sohochori’ is likely to end as well. The absence of the actress from the daily soap owing to her recent surgery has fuelled the rumours even more. Industry sources suggest, that the channel is reportedly not happy with the TRPs and the current track that is being aired in Koneenica’s absence.
  • The actress underwent a critical surgery due to an issue in her spinal cord. She went to Chennai for the treatment where she underwent the surgery too. Although Koneenica has been discharged from the hospital and reunited with her family, the actress has been asked to take complete rest till fully recovered. According to the advice of the doctor, she was supposed to join the cast and crew of ‘Aay Tobe Sohochori’ after complete recovery. And the latest rumours of the show going off-air have left everyone surprised.
  • The show was launched last year in September starring Koneenica playing the role of a middle-aged housewife who decides to continue studying after a long gap. Protagonist Sohochori’s marital life isn’t happy because of her abusive husband and his extra-marital affair. She finds solace in Barfi, a girl who is much younger to her and studies in the same college where Sohochori enrolls herself. Barfi and Sohochori develops a beautiful bond and start a new journey as friends. The story takes an interesting twist when Barfi marries Sohochori’s son Tipu. The show stars Indranil Chatterjee, Arunima Halder and Indrajit Chakraborty in prominent roles.
  • Koneenica Banerjee’s ‘Aay Tobe Sohochori’ completes 300 episodes: Team ‘Aay Tobe Sohochori’ is on cloud nine. The daily soap, narrating the journey of a middle-aged housewife and her beautiful relationship with a much younger friend, has completed a successful run of 300 episodes. The cast and crew celebrated the special moment on the sets. They squeezed out some time from the busy shooting schedule and enjoyed a good time together. Launched in September, last year, ‘Aay Tobe Sohochori’ features actress Koneenica Banerjee in the lead role. Koneenica, who wasn’t seen in any TV shows after the wrap-up of ‘Andarmahal’, proved her acting chops yet again, in the role of a middle-aged housewife who decides to follow her earnestly cherished dreams standing on the other side of 40s. While Koneenica stole the limelight as Sohochori Sengupta, actress Arunima Halder plays Barfi’s character in the popular daily soap which also marks her television debut. Ensemble star cast, simple yet relatable storyline and a performance by the cast, worked in favour of the show. Sohochori and Barfi’s friendship is yet another refreshing angle to the story.

Sujoy Prosad Chatterjee braves the heat to shoot for daily soap: Interdisciplinary artiste Sujoy Prosad Chatterjee, who is presently seen in the serial Aye Tobe Shohochori, where actress Koneenica Banerjee plays a pivotal role, has been busy shooting in the scorching heat for months now. Talking to us about how is he braving the heat, Sujoy said, "Everyone on the set is getting tired to shoot in this weather. A few spells of sporadic rainfall are of no help as the temperature still remains so high with humid conditions. I am drinking a lot of water, sipping on fruit juices and eating light to keep myself fit as I shoot daily for my serial. Also, whenever I am stepping out of home, I do carry a bottle of water with me, an umbrella and apply a sunscreen lotion."
  • Everything is fair in love, war and Indian daily soap it seems! In the world of soap opera, where protagonist dies but later comes back with a new avatar or changes appearance after plastic surgery, ‘logic’ takes a ‘backseat’. Just a few weeks back, Bengali TV show ‘Gouri Elo’ was in news after it became fodder for memes. The show had featured a scene where protagonist Gouri, a village belle, finds out a replica of Leonardo Da Vinci’s famous painting Mona Lisa in her husband’s room and worships it with garland and incense stick. Now, Koneenica Banerjee, Indrajit Chakraborty, Kuyasha Biawas starrer show ‘Aay Tobe Sohochori’ is being trolled for one of its wedding scenes.
    Remember Hollywood movie, ‘The Accidental Husband’ starring Uma Thurman, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, and Colin Firth where Patrick (Jeffery) marries just on papers RJ Emma (Uma) as a revenge? It seems the Bengali TV serials have found a much easier and desi way to deal with ‘accidental wedding’.
  • In the particular scene in the daily soap, antagonist Debina, who was supposed to marry protagonist Sohochori’s husband Samaresh ‘accidentally’ gets married to his younger brother. And the entire episode has prompted social media enthusiasts to create memes. In the scene, it was shown how Debina was eager to marry her professor Samaresh but Bubai comes in between. Bubai was already against the match, especially because of the situation Sohochori had to face because of Debina. He comes in between, pushes Samaresh and Debina accidentally puts the garland on Bubai's neck. In a similar way, he puts garland on Debina’s neck, then puts sindoor on her forehead as well and they are considered as (accidental) ‘husband and wife’.
    The scene has become a fodder for trolls. While some questioned ‘logic’ behind such scenes, some suggested fellow netizens to try this formula on their ‘crush’.
  • Housewives like Sohochori don't have friends; it's our failure that we couldn't help them fight their loneliness: Koneenica Banerjee.
About the show:
  • The viewers will see Koneenica as the protagonist Sohochori, a housewife who dedicated her life to her family.
  • Sohochori finds a good friend in Borfi, a young girl, who is full of life. “Borfi is more of her daughter’s age. There is a huge age barrier. But like they say, friendship, regardless of age, brings people together. Sohochori visualises her childhood in Borfi. Holding each other’s hands, they start a beautiful journey,” says the actress.
  • Housewife Sohochori couldn’t get time to pursue her goals but patiently nurtured a dream deep in her heart. Koneenica says, “Everyone has a dream and so does Sohochori. But unfortunately, we don’t ask them about their dreams. She dreams about studying and winning a gold medal one day. Aye Tobe Sohochori’ will narrate the story of dreams, friendship and much more.”
Story:
  • Aye Tobe Sohochori’, the show will narrate the story of two friends who have a huge age gap. Koneenica will play the titular role in the show.
  • According to the story, Sohochori Sengupta is a dutiful wife who devoted her life for the family. But she secretly nurtures a dream. Sohochori wanted to continue her education and win a gold medal. Fate brings Sohochori and Borfi, a bubbly college student together.
  • They develop a beautiful friendship. How Sohochori and Borfi become friends, stand by each other through thick and thin form the major crux of the story. Arunima Haldar will play Borfi’s character in the show.

Star Cast:
  • Popular actress Koneenica Banerjee is all excited about her new project ‘Aye Tobe Sohochori’. The actress will be paired opposite Indrajit Chakraborty which has an interesting storyline. Koneenica’s last show ‘Andarmahal’ was quite a hit. The actress was seen playing Parameshwari’s character in her previous project. She will be seen playing the role of grown-up kids in her upcoming movie. Speaking about her character, Koneenica says, “I can already relate to Sohochori’s character and I think viewers would also connect to her. We all have met women like Sohochori, who is devoted to her family. They play every role with perfection, take utmost care of their families, and are always there when we need them. But unfortunately, they hardly have friends. They are lonely at times. We have seen Sohochori in our moms, aunts, or grandmothers. I would say, it is our failure that we couldn’t become friends or help them fight their loneliness.” When asked whether it is a challenge, Koneenica says, “Parameshwari was a mother, and when I played the role I didn’t have a child. Now, I have a toddler and will be playing Sohochori with grown-up kids. That’s a part of an actor’s life and these challenges make the work more interesting. Sahana di has beautifully weaved the story and painted Sohochori’s character. There couldn’t be a better comeback.”
  • Bengali actor Indranil Chatterjee, who was earlier seen in ‘Ke Apon Ke Por’, has a new project in his kitty. Indranil will feature in ‘Aye Tobe Sohochori’, starring Koneenica Banerjee and Indrajit Chakraborty in the lead role. He will play Koneenica and Indrajit’s son Upal in the TV drama. Indranil played Sarthak’s character in mega-serial ‘Ke Apon Ke Por’, which was quite a hit on Bengali television. His reel character Upal is an educated and smart guy. Upal is modern, ambitious unlike Sarthak, who was a shy guy. Indranil wasn’t seen in any show after ‘Ke Apon Ke Por’, which had Pallavi Sharma and Biswajit Ghosh as the lead actors. The actor is all excited about his new project.
  • Arunima Haldar will play Borfi’s role. She is thrilled to share the screen with Koneenica. “Koneenica di is a brilliant actress and I am a great admirer of her. During the promo shoot, I was nervous. But she helped me to ease and shoot the sequence. But now, we have already bonded and become friends. I am lucky to share the screen with her,” says Arunima.
  • Actors Indrajit Chakraborty, Indranil Chatterjee, Arindya Banerjee, Kuyasha Biswas, Animesh Bhaduri, Manoj Pal and many other popular artists essay prominent roles in the TV show. The show enjoys popularity among the audience and made its presence felt on the TRP charts with decent ratings as well. The daily soap is witnessing a change in terms of its timeslot and has been shifted to a later one. ‘Ekka Dokka’ is replacing the time slot.

Tags
Aye Tobe Sohochori, Aye Tobe Sohochori Articles, Aye Tobe Sohochori Awards, Aye Tobe Sohochori Bengali TV Show, Aye Tobe Sohochori Forum, Aye Tobe Sohochori Future Story, Aye Tobe Sohochori Gallary, Aye Tobe Sohochori IndiaForum, Aye Tobe Sohochori Interview, Aye Tobe Sohochori Latest Update, Aye Tobe Sohochori New Star Cast, Aye Tobe Sohochori Photos, Aye Tobe Sohochori Pictures, Aye Tobe Sohochori Serial, Aye Tobe Sohochori Serial Star Cast, Aye Tobe Sohochori Shocking News, Aye Tobe Sohochori Social Media updates, Aye Tobe Sohochori Spoiler, Aye Tobe Sohochori Star Cast, Aye Tobe Sohochori Stars, Aye Tobe Sohochori Story, Aye Tobe Sohochori Story sofar, Aye Tobe Sohochori Today Episode, Aye Tobe Sohochori Tomorrow Spoiler, Aye Tobe Sohochori Videos, Aye Tobe Sohochori Written update, Aye Tobe Sohochori Yesterday Episode, Bengali, Bengali TV Aye Tobe Sohochori, Bengali TV Shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->