Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shubhangi Atre's dream entry in Do Hanson Ka Jodaa

Views: 2748  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-14-2010, 03:05 PM
Award Winner

Default Shubhangi Atre's dream entry in Do Hanson Ka Jodaa

Shubhangi Atre will be seen romancing with her filmy heroes like Salman Khan, Shahid Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor in her introductory scene in Imagine's Do Hanson Ka Jodaa..

Rajshri Productions have a trademark style and flavor when it comes to depicting love stories, and this is exactly what we will see in their new show on NDTV Imagine, Do Hanson Ka Jodaa launching on 18th January at the 9.30 PM slot.

The protagonist of the show, Preeti played by Shubhangi Atre is fully filmi and dreams of a life partner who is extremely handsome and dashing, a guy who is similar in looks to Salman Khan, Shahid Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor. However, destiny has something else in store for her, and she gets married to a very simple, down-to-earth and shy guy who is the total opposite of her 'Dream Man'.

According to our source, "Rajshri Productions have shot the introductory scene of Preeti in a very classy manner. Clippings from successful Rajshri films Maine Pyaar Kiya, Hum Aapke Hai Kaun and Vivaah will be shown wherein instead of the heroines in the films, Preeti's face will be shown".

When asked Shubhangi about her unique entry scene in the show, she says, "Yes, the introduction given to the lead character has been shot in a unique way. We have used clippings from Maine Pyaar Kiya, Hum Aapke Hain Kaun and Vivaah wherein I dream of such a guy in my life. It is beautiful to watch these scenes. I don't want to give more details as it will spoil the excitement of viewers".

Well, we look forward to this fairy tale love story which destiny has bestowed on Preeti…

Tags
do hanson ka jodaa, ndtv imagine, shubhangi atre

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->