Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Tere Mere Beach Mein Season 2

Views: 2976  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-06-2009, 03:54 PM

Default Tere Mere Beach Mein Season 2

Farah Khan’s first chat show Tere Mere Beach Mein managed to garner fair number TRP’s for the Star Plus channel, that now soon they have decided to come up with a second season.

Farah confirms the news and says: ” We are doing second season of the show but I will not be able to give much details about it. The Star Plus channel wants to come up with a next season this year itself but there are hardly few months remaining for the year to get over. I want to do it next year but it is still premature to talk about it. We will have a meeting and then decide, so frankly speaking we are still working out things for it.”

The various topics which Farah discussed via this show and celebrity who shared their experiences on the same topic was the USP of the show. ”There will not be any change in the format. There are lots of celebrities who have not appeared on this show. I mostly invite celebrities according to topics which we are discussing in the show. So those who fit for that particular topic will be invited on the show,” she adds.

The first season of the show had 14 episodes which aired on weekends at 9pm on Saturday-Sunday which had almost all big celebrities like Shah Rukh Khan,Salman Khan,Deepika Padukone,Kareena Kapoor,Hrithik Roshan,Sonam Kapoor,Asin and even cricketers like Irfan Pathan,Yusuf Pathan ,Yuvraj Singh and others.

The buzz was that the Star Plus channel was supposed to start a second season very soon and start airing new episodes without taking any break, but it could not happen.

Tags
reality show, tere mere beach mein

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->