Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Tere Mere Beach Mein With Srishant, Ritesh And Vivek

Views: 2845  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-13-2009, 02:57 PM

Default Tere Mere Beach Mein With Srishant, Ritesh And Vivek

Vivek Oberoi talks of his relationship with Aishwarya Rai that got very controversial, the ill fated press conference where he accused Salman and much more in Tere Mere Beach Mein..

The topic for this Sunday, September 13th episode in Farah Khan hosted Tere Mere Beach Mein on Star Plus is Socha Na Tha…..

All the three guests who came on the show Ritesh Deshmukh , Vivek Oberoi and Sreesanth were chosen, as they had committed mistakes which they never thought would have such a huge impact in their lives and would create some major controversies. Watch them clear the air for the first time on Indian television and show viewers how they've learnt their lessons and moved on in life.

Vivek Oberoi's relationship with Aishwarya Rai would go down as one of the most controversial ever, simply because it made him a national villain, his career came to a standstill and he lost his friends…

Vivek came out in the open about his ill famous press conference in which he had accused Salman Khan of threatening Vivek because the latter was in love with Aishwarya Rai at that time. He reveals the situation that led to it, his feelings at the infamous prss conference, the famous 41 missed calls, the backlash he received and how he overnight became an outcast in the industry in which he had just seen success and hailed as the talent to watch out for!

Transcript:

Farah: What exactly happened? There are some who know some part of it & others the rest… you please tell us?

Vivek: There was too much happening, threats were coming, indirect pressure tactics were being used and I was tired of it …I tried to phone and even go and meet and settle it.

Farah: Who?

Vivek: Salman. My dad was also out of town then…Had been there, he would have rightly advised me….Shayad agar woh hote to sala leta. Lekin uss waqt kuch log the, jo mere kareeb the aur mujhe rai de rahein the.

Farah: that's a good choice of word….'rai'

Vivek: (smiles) sujhav de rahein the, mashavara de rahein the….'rai' nahin de rahein the!

Everybody laughs.

Vivek: People don't know this….I'd suddenly become an outcaste from being this lovable boy.

Farah: This happened over night?

Vivek: Yes..There were few who called up saying that I did the right thing..but they also soon disappeared. Suddenly there was no one to back me, and those who had asked me to do this also walked away saying that this is no longer their responsibility.

Farah: Yes there was such a huge backlash against you…

Vivek: and I was like…but you're the one who asked me to say all this? There were many such eye openers then…This was just the beginning…it just continued…I was made ridiculed of at every award function, made fun of!

I got this letter from the organizers of an award function that I'd won the award for 'Company'..and then I was told that I shouldn't attend it and later that award was given to someone else…I said I had the letter! I was fed up…I had only one goal in life, act in films but when this incident happened, people were told not to work with me.

People started asking me to return the signing amounts saying that they can't do the film with me coz they were facing pressure from here and there..

What I did was very wrong but I didn't **** anyone, neither did I harm anyone, I did not hurt anyone's personal life but I was made to suffer a lot. Till today there are friends of yours and mine who say, "We'd love to work with you but what to do, we can't!" I am still dealing with that after having apologized.

But more than Salman, I'm sad about Sohail (Khan) because he was my best friend and he had even fought for me with Salman. And he had told me, 'I will sort it out, don't worry!' I felt bad that I had let a friend down. Till date, Sohail has not been able to forgive me…I speak to Arbaaz but I understand that I let down Sohail the most!

This episode is sure to send the sparks flying high with the stars coming out in the open to end the controversies. Tune into Tere Mere Beach Mein, at 9 pm, only on STAR Plus on Sunday, September 13

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-13-2009, 02:58 PM

Ritesh Deshmukh ends all controversy on the ‘Taj incident’ on STAR Plus’ Tere Mere Beach Mein, this Sunday, September 13 from 9 to 10 pm

Ritesh Deshmukh clears the air about the Taj controversy where he and Ram Gopal Verma were captured on camera taking a tour of the devastated Taj Hotel along with his father, then Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Vilasrao Deshmukh. They were accused of doing a reccee for their new film on terrorist attacks in Mumbai. Both had come under scathing attack by the media and public.

Farah Khan
in her chat show Tere Mere Beach Mein on Star Plus, asks Ritesh on the fact that he had defended Ramu even then.

Ritesh says, "I've always maintained that he (Ram Gopal Verma) was there because of me. I had taken him there. The media said that my father had invited Ram Gopal Verma (Taj incident) but that's not true. There is not one shot of the two talking to each other and my father didn't even know him… Till date, they have still not been introduced to each other!" Ritesh reiterates the fact that he had earlier said that if ever he does a film on terrorist attacks then he can be hanged and he apologizes to all he may have hurt with his actions.

On the unfortunate turn of events, he says, "I was going on a shoot and Ramuji was supposed to come with me and we were to drive together. My father was going for a check up. To my knowledge, the police had said that it was all clear, they had collected all the evidence they required. He was the CM so went to see and assess the situation."

He adds, "I was heartbroken as I'd lost three people who were very dear to me in that tragedy. Earlier also there have been incidents, not of this magnitude, then too I have gone there but then I was not an actor.. If you play the footage then you will see that I was always standing behind. Samne sab beaurocrats, 15-20 police officers aur mantralaya ke stuff the aur peeche hum the, we were just taking a look. We had no intensions."

Accepting his mistake he says, "If my going there offended anyone or hurt anyone, I just want to say that I am sorry, my unconditional apologies to everyone who thought that my being there was wrong or if I've hurt anyone."

That should stop all speculations on the events on that fateful day.

Along with Ritesh, the episode will also have Vivek Oberoi and Sreeshanth sharing their controversial moment ever with Farah Khan.

Tune into Tere Mere Beach Mein, at 9 pm, only on STAR Plus on Sunday, September 13

Tags
tere mere beach mein

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->