Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Latest TV gossip right here!

Views: 2494  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-11-2009, 02:10 PM

Default Latest TV gossip right here!

Ram ka ‘bhaari Sauda’

Ram Kapoor, who Ekta reportedly was finding too expensive, has signed Sagar Arts upcoming show Saudagar on NDTV Imagine.
Saudagar is also Kapoor’s second show for Imagine. The actor is also all set to host Imagine reality show Rakhi ka swayamvar.

A reliable source says, “The story is about a Gujarati, Maharastrian, Punjabi and a Muslim couple. Kapoor plays father to the Maharashtrian guy. The show is expected to launch either on 20 or 27 July.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-11-2009, 02:11 PM

Me Marathi

Pallavi Subhash who catapulted to fame with the portrayal of the ever-sacrificing Gauri of Karam Apnaa Apnaa. has taken a break from Hindi soaps and now will be seen in a yet untitled Marathi show.

Talking about her character, Pallavi said, “I am playing the lead character of Sharda, who epitomises simplicity. She hails from a small town and is a talented dancer. Aniket Vishwasrao will play the male lead. The show will run for just 20 episodes and will have a definite end. The title of the show is not yet decided.”
Old 06-11-2009, 02:13 PM

No Longer funny

Ashita and Saillesh are the latest in the line to be eliminated for stand up comedy show Hans Baliye.

A source from the sets informed, “It was the bubbly Ashita Dhawanand her baliye Saillesh Gulabani who got eliminated from the show this week. They were in danger zone with Rajev Paul and Delnaaz but the judges decided to vote for Rajev-Delnaaz. Ashita and Saillesh had been very good performers and they managed to remain in competition for long, but the couple is out of the game now and it’s sad.”
Old 06-11-2009, 02:14 PM

Freida on TV

Chahat Khanna who was earlier seen in 9X' Rubii will now be entering Star Plus' show Tuj Sang Preet Lagaai Sajna.

We talked to Chahat who confirmed the news and said, "My on screen name is Freida. She plays a major prank on Yug's family that she is pregnant. This will be my entry sequence. I don't know much about the story track, but mine is a cameo lasting two to three months. As the track progresses, I will play the love interest of Teji, Vrinda's brother".
Old 06-11-2009, 02:15 PM

Default ETV's Naach Dhoom Macha Le

Another Dance Show

Naach Dhoom Macha Le is the newest dance reality show being aired on ETV between 9 pm and 10 pm from Monday to Wednesday.

Kaustuv Ray, chairman, RP Techvision India Pvt Ltd, adds, “Naach Dhoom Macha Le is more like a laugh riot what with the co-anchors Kharaj, Rudranil and Lama along with Sweta dressing up as Gabbar Singh, SRK, among others. Added to that the contestants here are getting a chance to learn the right moves from the judges.”

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->