Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TV Stars and their crushes

Views: 1982  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-01-2009, 03:02 PM

Default TV Stars and their crushes

We’ve all had crushes, and our telly stars are no different. We asked a few to them to reveal their biggest case of infatuation to us.

Divyanka Tripathi

Character: Divya

Show and channel: Banoo Main Teri Dulhan, Zee TV

My biggest crush: “Christopher Reeves, who played Superman. I used to watch the film during my childhood days. I loved him so much. Right from the first time I saw him, I decided that I’d marry him. When I got to know that he’s no more, I was shocked. Had he have been alive today, I would’ve definitely approached him for marriage.”

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-01-2009, 03:04 PM

Jennifer Winget

Character: Dr. Ridhima

Show and channel: Dil Mil Gaye, STAR One

My biggest crush: “It was in my school when I was in Standard 10. I had a crush on my algebra teacher. He was very handsome and all the girls in my class were crazy about him. I was very poor in Algebra and just because I liked him, I struggled hard to get good marks so that I could impress him.”
Old 06-01-2009, 03:05 PM

Aastha Chaudhary

Character: Aastha

Show and channel: Babul Ka Aangan Chutte Na, Sony TV

My biggest crush: “I have always had and still have a crush on Hrithik Roshan. I was so madly in love with him that I collected everything related to him. I was even crazy about Iqbal Khan.”
Old 06-01-2009, 03:06 PM

Ali Merchant

Character: Arjun

Show and channel:
Saat Phere, Zee TV

My biggest crush: “It was on Preity Zinta…until I met Sara (laughs). I find her very sweet and cute. I was crazy about her ever since I saw her in Soldier. Ever since then, I’ve followed all her shows.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->