Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

The next thing to look forward to in the world of WoW Classic

Views: 334  
Old 08-29-2022, 03:02 AM

Default The next thing to look forward to in the world of WoW Classic

"And that's WoTLK Classic Gold why I believe part of it is adapting to the changing times... We have a dedicated team for Classic however, the primary World of Warcraft wotlk classic team is responsible for helping support Classic," he said. "It's enjoyable in a way due to the two kinds of content are available in the world and keeps people entertained. I'm very happy that it's a included in you WoW subscription. There are people who enjoy each game."

When asked for clarification on about the "as large" statement, Hight declined to give any specific numbers, but he assured us that Blizzard is unique within the MMO community because of Classic.

"Suffice this to state that I'm convinced that we have the distinction of being two of the largest MMOs on Earth. It's an impressive community. More than we imagined it would be," he said.

Hight acknowledged there are differences in player numbers by region in WoW Classic as well as modern WoW He also pointed out that the players' number in China is far greater as Blizzard believed. Hight said Blizzard believes that WoW Classic would have similar player numbers as contemporary WoW in China however, WoW Classic has performed better in attracting subscribers from China as well as bringing in new players who've never played WoW and would prefer to enjoy the Classic experience.

P2Pah will be releasing more of our conversation of the Blizzard developers in the near future and we will keep you posted for more.

The next thing to look forward to in the world of WoW Classic comes an expansion called the Burning Crusade expansion, which will be released later in the season on PC. To find out more about the information we have about the expansion so far, read P2Pah's summary of all the important Burning Crusade details.

WoW wotlk cheap WOW WoTLK Classic Gold classic Chains of Domination Update Added New Raid and Dungeon

Latest News in General Discussion