Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Nachle Ve to have both solo and duet performances

Views: 1837  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-15-2010, 05:54 PM

Default Nachle Ve to have both solo and duet performances

Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan and Terence Lewis will have both solo and duet performances.

As per our source, "There will be two teams one headed by Saroj Khan and the other by Terence. The two will teach their teams and then a pair from each team will compete against each other. The pair that wins goes to the next level. But, there will be solo performances too besides the duets.”

The latest is that, "Barkha Bisht and Priya Marathe too are a part of the show."

Other names are Prarthana Behere, Neha Marda, Karan Mehra (of Behenein), Piyush Sahdev, Richa Soni, Naman Shaw, Chaitanya Chowdhury, Jayshree Soni, Ishita Panchal, Ulka Gupta and Swini Khara, Rati Pandey, Amey Datey, Wasna Ahmed, Anjori Alagh, Vikas Sethi, Shantanu and Prerna Wanvari.

A few actors like Prerna Wanvari are practising hard on Terence's choreography. "I have been training in Kathak for the past three months with Uma Dogra. I hope it helps me win the competition,” she says.
Priya who is also performing solo and is a part of the Terence group said, "I am not a trained dancer and it gets really tiring to work after my shoot. But, it's nice."

Barkha confirmed her participation and said, "I am paired opposite Chaitanya and am very excited. I was a part of the first season too but this time I will be dancing on Terence's choreography. So, am really happy."

Neha and Prarthana will be performing solo.
The show is to launch in the last week of October.

Tags
nachle ve with saroj khan and terence lewis

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->