Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

EXCLUSIVE! Abhimanyu Dassani Accidentally CONFIRMS Ananya Panday’s Relationship Status?

Views: 786  
Old 04-16-2020, 04:52 PM

Default EXCLUSIVE! Abhimanyu Dassani Accidentally CONFIRMS Ananya Panday’s Relationship Status?

Abhimanyu Dassani debuted last year with Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota and got an amazing response for his performance. His acting wasn’t just appreciated by his fans but also the critics. MKDNH got a standing ovation at the MAMI film festival and the film starred Radhika Madan and Gulshan Devaiah also in pivotal roles.

Talking to exclusively with Koimoi on an Instagram live, Abhimanyu revealed that he’s single but not ready to mingle anytime soon. He jokingly said that if anyone wants to date you right now is probably just bored of the lockdown and there’s nothing more to it.

EXCLUSIVE! Abhimanyu Dassani Accidentally CONFIRMS Ananya Panday’s Relationship Status?When asked who his crush is in the industry, Abhimanyu didn’t reveal it and said he doesn’t really have a crush on anyone. When asked who would he like to date among Ananya Panday, Sara Ali Khan and Janhvi Kapoor; he revealed he hasn’t really interacted with Sara but is good friends with Ananya. When asked, if he would like to date Ananya? Abhimanyu replied, “She’s Already….I don’t think she’s single…yeh me aise sab…I’m worst at all these things you know I’m the last person to hear all this and whatever is going on because I’m so disconnected.”

Trending

Ahem Ahem! Here’s definitely some sad news for Ananya Panday fans. But on the bright side, good news for Abhimanyu fans as he’s single and you can slide into DMs and you never know!

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post EXCLUSIVE! Abhimanyu Dassani Accidentally CONFIRMS Ananya Panday’s Relationship Status? appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum