Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Avengers: Endgame: From Captain America Lifting Mjolnir To Captain Marvel Destroying

Views: 914  
Old 04-08-2020, 08:20 AM

Default Avengers: Endgame: From Captain America Lifting Mjolnir To Captain Marvel Destroying

On April 26, it will be a year since Avengers: Endgame released. A lot of scenes from the films are still etched in the minds of many Marvel fans all over the world. Amid the lockdown, a lot of fans did a Marvel marathon and have been finding exciting facts about the MCU films. But Endgame will always be extra special to them.

A lot of fans took to their Twitter page and started sharing their favourite scenes from this 2019 worldwide blockbuster. One fan tweeted, “When Captain America caught the hammer, the audience screaming are so loud that I could feel it. The whole theatre gone crazy at the moment. One of the best theater experience for everyone. #AvengersEndgame”

Avengers: Endgame: From Captain America Lifting Mjolnir To Captain Marvel Destroying Thanos’ Ship, Twitter Gets Nostalgic & Share Their Favourite ScenesAnother person shared, “The moment of 1000 emotions. Forever tony stark fan.
#AvengersEndgame”

One more fan wrote, “all of the women teaming up in endgame is such a powerful scene and it’s so important to me to this day #AvengersEndgame:

Trending

Check out all some tweets below:
all of the women teaming up in endgame is such a powerful scene and it’s so important to me to this day #AvengersEndgame pic.twitter.com/IDFkg2WpKv

— alex (@loventhunders) April 7, 2020

talking about #AvengersEndgame pic.twitter.com/wYD3oj7ntW

— elias | ? ceo of daisy johnson (@etherealqvake) April 7, 2020

This Scene >>>

I still remember how me m my buddies were hooting like crazy #AvengersEndgame pic.twitter.com/o7oGNZhKSO

— LUV .B (@Luv_oye) April 8, 2020

I have seen many superheroes film but I never felt as emotional as I was in this scene. We will miss you, Iron Man. #AvengersEndgame pic.twitter.com/nwOodNuDEE

— Manish Raj Srivastav (@saddaaindia) April 8, 2020

The moment of 1000 emotions. Forever tony stark fan. #AvengersEndgame pic.twitter.com/RnRg5UeBz1

— gulam sheikh (@beast_047) April 8, 2020

When Captain America caught the hammer, the audience screaming are so loud that I could feel it. The whole theatre gone crazy at the moment. One of the best theater experience for everyone.#AvengersEndgame pic.twitter.com/APV6aaUxJh

— Dinesh Kada (@dinesh_kada) April 8, 2020

This shot.

This is my favorite shot from #AvengersEndgame.

Captain Marvel blowing up Thanos ship and turning the tide back to good.

All while Captain America is holding Mjolnir with a broken shield, in amazement. pic.twitter.com/eHKGe7iKqp

— Jimmy Folino (@MrNiceGuy18_58) April 7, 2020

A lot of people can't decide whether Tony Stark or Natasha Romanoff had the most dramatic death scene in #AvengersEndgame, but I say that award would have to go to Scott Lang's taco. pic.twitter.com/wMENbnkdJu

— April's Here & Spreadin' Fear (@KWilsonHunte) April 7, 2020

I will never forget seeing this for the first time. Listen to the reaction in the theater! I can’t wait till I can see movies on the big screen again. This legit gave me goosebumps watching this. #AvengersEndgame pic.twitter.com/kydtaF3DIZ

— Adrian Ibarra (@buddhaibarra123) April 7, 2020

These posts have made us nostalgic too and we too feel like rewatching it. After Iron Man and Black Widow’s death and Captain America giving up his superpowers, nothing will be same in MCU.

Which is your favourite scene from Avengers: Endgame? Let us know about it in the comments section below.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Avengers: Endgame: From Captain America Lifting Mjolnir To Captain Marvel Destroying Thanos’ Ship, Twitter Gets Nostalgic & Share Their Favourite Scenes appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum