Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Geeta Basra Opens Up On How Her Relationship With Harbhajan Singh Was The Priority Ov

Views: 803  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 2.00 average.
Old 04-07-2020, 02:25 PM

Default Geeta Basra Opens Up On How Her Relationship With Harbhajan Singh Was The Priority Ov

Geeta Basra is the wife of star cricketer Harbhajan Singh, but that’s not the only thing the actress is known for. She is famous for her on-screen pair with Emraan Hashmi in movies like The Train and Dil Diya Hai. And more than the movies, it’s her songs which fans still remember like Woh Ajnabee and Afsana Bana Ke. Recently, the actress opened up about why she chose family over Bollywood.

The actress opened up on the topic, stating how she has zero regrets as she was very clear of her priorities from the onset. She rejected 2 good projects to focus on her relationship with Husband Harbhajan.

Geeta Basra Opens Up On How Her Relationship With Harbhajan Singh Was The Priority Over BollywoodIn an Insta Live chat with Bollywood Life, she spoke about taking a break right after her first two films, Dil Diya Hai and The Train, had released back-to-back before she eventually prioritized her family over her acting career, Geeta stated – “That’s when my relationship started with Harbhajan; the moment The Train had released, I had met him. And, I think, I had entered the industry at a very different time for a girl. For me, at that time, my priority lied in my relationship. I did Zila Ghaziabad (speaking about her work after her first hiatus)) after Lock (Punjabi film) and Second Hand Husband, but then we got married and I decided that my focus was our relationship, our family, and that became the priority. So, I let go of a couple of good projects and I had to shift base also because after I got married, we shifted to Punjab for a while. We just returned like a year back to Mumbai”.

Trending

Geeta also added how times have changed for female characters in the film industry as opposed to when she had joined it. Geeta said, “Now is the best time for a girl to work in the industry’ I think, it’s a very good time. There’s so many opportunities, so much good work, it’s nice to see so many opportunities coming up for girls and I think it’s a very nice time”.

Geeta has a 4-year-old daughter named Hinaya Heer Plaha.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Geeta Basra Opens Up On How Her Relationship With Harbhajan Singh Was The Priority Over Bollywood appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum