Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Hina Khan Reveals When She Plans To Get Married To Beau Rocky Jaiswal & We Can’t Wait

Views: 724  
Old 02-05-2020, 11:58 AM

Default Hina Khan Reveals When She Plans To Get Married To Beau Rocky Jaiswal & We Can’t Wait

Hina Khan is quite excited to make her debut in Bollywood the film ‘Hacked‘. The film is helmed by Vikram Bhatt and also stars Rohan Shah. The actress recently completed 11 years in the TV industry and fans can’t wait to see her on the big screen.

The Kasautii Zindagii Kay star has always managed to stay in the news because of her professional as well as personal life. Hina Khan is in a steady relationship with Rocky Jaiswal. The duo has been dating for many years and fans are waiting for the day when they will announce their wedding.

Hina Khan Reveals When She Plans To Get Married To Beau Rocky Jaiswal & We Can’t Wait To See Her As A Bride!Well, in an interview with Indian Express, Hina Khan was asked when is she and Rocky planning to take the wedding vows. Hina Khan answered, “I have just started my career in films. So how can I get married right now? I think I am more or less settled in my life. Wedding is just a formality. But yeah, maybe after two or two-and-a-half years, I will do it.”

We can’t wait to see Hina Khan in a bridal avatar even if it means waiting for 2 years!

Trending

When asked how was the experience of working with Vikram Bhatt in Hacked, Khan answered, “He would tell you what he wants. After that, if you manage to give him a little extra, he would be very happy. Luckily, we (Hina and Rohan) were quite good in terms of performance. You will have a long-lasting career only if you can perform.”

Hacked is all set to hit the screens this Friday.

Are you planning to watch the film? Let us know in the comments below.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Hina Khan Reveals When She Plans To Get Married To Beau Rocky Jaiswal & We Can’t Wait To See Her As A Bride! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum