Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

WHAT! Dwayne Johnson Was Hesitant To Tie The Knot With Lauren Hashian; Here’s Why

Views: 883  
Old 12-04-2019, 10:36 AM

Default WHAT! Dwayne Johnson Was Hesitant To Tie The Knot With Lauren Hashian; Here’s Why

Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock is well known professional wrestler (retired as of now) and amongst the highest-paid actors across the globe. He recently married to Lauren Hashian, after getting over her his first marriage with Dany Garcia.

Dwayne Johnson married Dany Garcia in 1997 and after a decade of spending a life together, they eventually called it off in 2008. In August this year, he tied a knot with Lauren Hashian and seems to be in a happy space now. But while talking to WSJ. Magazine, he revealed that he was hesitant for entering the marriage life for the second time.

WHAT! Dwayne Johnson Was Hesitant To Tie The Knot With Lauren Hashian; Here’s Why“I wasn’t fearful of getting married again, there was just some hesitancy. But Lauren was incredibly patient: ‘I love you, you love me, we have this amazing life together — no presh,” he quoted.

He also revealed that he and Lauren met in 2007 but it took almost 12 years to say “I do”.

Meanwhile, speaking about Dwayne on the professional front, the actor will be seen in the upcoming adventure film Jumanji: The Next Level.

The movie stars Johnson, Kevin Hart, Karen Gillan, Jack Black and Nick Jonas. New addition to the cast includes Awkwafina, Danny DeVito and Danny Glover. It is slated to release on December 13, 2019 in Hindi, English, Tamil and Telugu in India through Sony Pictures Entertainment.

Trending

To the fans’ surprise, Dwayne even opened up about the possibility of taking the franchise forward, during one of the promotional events.

He said, “It depends on the audience. When we made the first one, we thought that the concept was unique and we will see what happens. We never thought of making part two. So, same thing applies here too. We will keep our eyes open and heads to the ground and (see how the second part fares).”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post WHAT! Dwayne Johnson Was Hesitant To Tie The Knot With Lauren Hashian; Here’s Why appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum