Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

WHAT! Here’s How Shah Rukh Khan Indirectly Helped India To Win A Silver Medal At The

Views: 1010  
Old 12-02-2019, 07:14 AM

Default WHAT! Here’s How Shah Rukh Khan Indirectly Helped India To Win A Silver Medal At The

Shah Rukh Khan is an inspiration for millions of people worldwide. But, Seema Tomar, whose life was portrayed by Pritha Bakshi in Taapsee Pannu & Bhumi Pednekar’s Saand Ki Aankh, has revealed a very interesting trivia about her connect with King Khan.

Seema comes from a very conservative background, hailing from a very small village Johri, from Baghpat district of Uttar Pradesh. She is the only Indian woman to grab the silver medal in trap shooting at the World Cup.

WHAT! Here’s How Shah Rukh Khan Indirectly Helped India To Win A Silver Medal At The World CupIt seems Shah Rukh Khan as an indirect connect with Seema’s silver medal win. In a report published in YourStory, Seema said, “I had made it to the finals for the first time and my hands and legs were trembling. After missing the first three targets I suddenly remembered Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘yeh 70-minute’ dialogue from his movie Chak De! India. I told myself – ‘Seema, these 30 minutes will never come back in your life, so do you want to look back and cry or look back with joy’. I instantly felt this energy and I changed my game.”

Trending

The report also states that Seema is also an Akshay Kumar fan. She loves to watch his movies regularly. She loves the films which are based on real-life incidents. Saand Ki Aankh featured Taapsee Pannu and Bhumi Pednekar in lead roles and was directed by Tushar Hiranandani.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post WHAT! Here’s How Shah Rukh Khan Indirectly Helped India To Win A Silver Medal At The World Cup appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum