Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Nach Baliye 9 Contestant Urvashi Dholakia Buys A Luxury Car But Thinks That Every Sec

Views: 953  
Old 08-07-2019, 01:49 PM

Default Nach Baliye 9 Contestant Urvashi Dholakia Buys A Luxury Car But Thinks That Every Sec

Kasautii Zindagii Kay iconic character Komolika played by Urvashi Dholakia got her all the fame in the TV industry. Now, she is competing as a couple with her ex-boyfriend, Anuj Sachdeva in Nach Baliye Season 9 along with Anita Hassanandani and Geeta Phogat. This time she is making headlines for a special reason and we are sure you wouldn’t be able to guess it!

View this post on Instagram

SURPRISE !!!! New show new beginning.. love u alllll #dancewithme #urvashi # : : Repost from @starplus using @RepostRegramApp – #NachBaliye9, Coming Soon with someone you know! @urvashidholakia9 @beingsalmankhan

A post shared by Urvashi Dholakia (@urvashidholakia9) on Jun 17, 2019 at 5:22am PDT

Yes, she just bought a new car, Jeep Compass worth 15 lacs and her fans are going gaga over it. When asked about it, Urvashi told HT, “That is a regular car. Every second person in Mumbai has that car. I didn’t even post about it. It was my son who just congratulated me as he wasn’t in town. That’s all. So much hullabaloo has happened over that car I don’t know why.”

“I played Komolika 10 years ago and people still talk about it. It feels great to see so much love from the audience has for that character even today. I feel humbled that I got an opportunity to play a character that has remained embedded in people’s hearts over the years,” Urvashi told IANS.

Nach Baliye 9 Contestant Urvashi Dholakia Buys A Luxury Car But Thinks That Every Second Mumbaikar Owns It Trending

She pointed negative characters play a vital role in Indian daily soaps.

“Antagonists are as important as protagonists. Negative characters add drama to story, make it interesting. I am happy that the audience accepted me in negative shades.”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Nach Baliye 9 Contestant Urvashi Dholakia Buys A Luxury Car But Thinks That Every Second Mumbaikar Owns It appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum