Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Yeh Rishta… sets a new record

Views: 1893  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-28-2009, 03:42 PM
Sr.Member

Default Yeh Rishta… sets a new record

After the success of Bidaai it was but natural that viewer expectations on Rajan Shahi’s next show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai are high. Matching up to these expectations the production house left no stone unturned and the results are for everyone to see. The launch TRP of the show was 5.6, which makes it the best weekday prime – time fiction launch in the last 3 years.

Talking about the successful launch of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, producer Rajan Shahi, enunciates, “The initial TRP of the show is very encouraging and according to me the unique way of presentation of the show has helped the show. Rajita Sharma, creative director of the show has given her laudable creative vision to an already beautiful script we had in our hands. I would also like to acknowledge the beautiful direction of Romesh Kalra and Neeraj Baliyar.”

Has the goodwill earned by Bidaai helped the second show? “Bidaai has definitely become the brand ambassador and a hallmark for all of us. This show has always proved lucky and it feels great that a new show from the same production house has taken its place. But I am sure that the show will soon generate its own loyal viewership,” said the producer.

We too hope that the show continues its bull run.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->