Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Lataa Saberwal & Sanjeev Seth to wed

Views: 2775  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-22-2009, 05:00 PM
Sr.Member

Default Lataa Saberwal & Sanjeev Seth to wed

Reel life couple Lataa Saberwal and Sanjeev Seth of Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai are ready to tie the knot in real life. The duo is all set for their wedding tomorrow after a whirlwind affair of just 25 days!

"Even I am clueless about how all it actually happened. Everyone is surprised and shocked that how can it happen so soon and so were we. That's why we declared it all of sudden," exclaims Lataa.

Lataa and Sanjeev met on the sets of the show in August last year and what started out as friendship has developed into deep love for both of them. “It started with friendship but as we got to spend more time with each other, we came closer and eventually ended up falling in love. However, it was Sanjeev who proposed to me first," blushes the bride-to-be.

And the duo has been quite crafty in keeping their love affair hidden from everyone. So much so that no one was aware of their relationship even on the sets of the show.

"Nobody knew because we ourselves were confused. When we were actually sure that we love each other, we told Rajan (the producer of the show) first and then it was he who announced it to the entire unit later," says Lataa.

The duo will tie the knot tomorrow at a temple at Andheri. The wedding will be a very small affair with family and close friends in attendance. The entire cast of Ye Rishta, Ghar ek Sapna and some common friends of both the stars are also expected.

Both of them being Punjabis, the couple has decided to follow all the Punjabi rituals. "We'll have the saat pheras. Last night too there was sangeet at my place and Sanjeev had thrown a bachelor’s party at his place."

Sanjeev was previously married to Resham Tipnis. How comfortable is Lataa about Sanjeev's past?

"I am very comfortable with it. I've worked with Resham before and she's a wonderful lady. She's very happy about our marriage," says Saberwal.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->