Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Aastha to continue with Babul…

Views: 2174  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-07-2009, 02:01 PM
Sumathi

Default Aastha to continue with Babul…

ll seems to be fine as of now in Babul Ka Aangann, as Aastha Chaudhury admits that she is not leaving the show!!

There has been a buzz of late that Aastha Chaudhury, the lead protagonist of Sony’s Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Naa is following the foot steps of her co-star Siddharth Shukla and plans to quit the show.

However, there seems to be a sudden change in the entire scenario. “No, I am not leaving the show. There were some issues, but that have been sorted out now”, quips Aastha.

Producer Ratna Sinha confirmed the same saying, “I don’t know who spread such news. All I can tell you is that Aastha is very much part of the show and she is not leaving us”.

The buzz was that Aastha was not happy with the story line and wanted to leave the show. “I surely had a problem with the story track, and had a word with the creatives. Also, I did not want to be shown as pregnant in the show. But now, things are fine and I am very much part of the show”, adds the actress.

Confirming the same is Rahat Ali Khan, Creative Supervisor who states, “There were some disputes with Aastha, but all has been sorted out. Such small misunderstandings do happen everywhere, but things are fine now”.

Well, for now, it looks like Aastha will continue her stint on the show!! Let’s see what happens next!!!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->